Ashley Cain #46 Where’s the go fund me money? Recollection of events may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he's only 33.

Imagine being 33, a thief and tiny that you have to lie about your height and wear platforms.

He really makes me sick. Both him and Saff do. I think the worst of it all is that they are living off their daughters name.

I think it's about time both of them got real jobs

Reactions: 37
Congrats to @no1knows2 for the winning thread suggestion

Link to previous thread -
https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...-stout-looting-funds-with-my-willy-out.43241/

Wiki link above for all information gathered so far.

Anyone feel like summing up this tit show?
bloody hell, where do we start?
Cashley Vain announces a new baby, goes on a glory tour to speak about said baby. Baby Mum #2 wishes to remain anonymous, however, the identity of A's mother, safiyya, was hard to find at that time.
Ashley has said Saf is happy for him, saf said complete opposite in an interview with the sun - where she annihilated his character by stating he asked her to have another baby, at Azaylias garden, only to get someone else up the fluff.
Its been constant subtle digs ever since, from saf, safs mom and ashley - whilst ashleys family it seems (bar nieki - sis in law) have completely shunned saf and stopped commenting her pics, think auntie michelle even unfollowed her (?)
Ashley has been on roid rage for a few weeks replying to negative comments on ig, clinging onto any good reputation he has left.
did saf congratulate? is everything still rosy? will TAF shut down imminently? will ashley parade new baby around for publicity? Did they really only raise 200k with TAF minus the original GFM (of 1.6m), is ashley really 5'10? will baby mom #2 identity ever be released? did recollections of events vary?
stay tuned to find out

*not sure if i left any key info out. The last thread was the christmas gift that kept on giving with that bombshell interview!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t see as much support from the Z listers anymore, Wayne linekar, callum best etc, I wonder if they’re seeing it now too??

Reactions: 23
Gosh so much has happened hasn't it. Can't believe there is still no statement from the condation as to how on earth the pair of dimwit will be able to carry on. All their drama is the best thing to have happened if it means they lose their cash cow

Reactions: 8
A well known baby loss charity approached them to help (social media, unpaid obviously) and both refused. They care so much eh?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
A well known baby loss charity approached them to help (social media, unpaid obviously) and both refused. They care so much eh?!
Where was this mentioned? Not doubting it obv, just hadn’t seen it yet

Reactions: 5
Is anyone really surprised by this , they're both self self self , not interested in real charity as they'll have nothing to gain from it.

Reactions: 34
Probably because its promoting other peoples children. If its not shining the light on TAF/Azaylia/orange they’re not interested and also, for free. Wow so cold😞☹ i wont speak for bereaved parents, but I’m not sure many would relate to them anyway, with how they behaved in A’s final days, and how unselfless they’ve used funds, and ignored people pleading in TAFs comments for funding. Charity is better off using relatable, selfless parents 🤍

Reactions: 23
Probably because its promoting other peoples children. If its not shining the light on TAF/Azaylia/orange they’re not interested and also, for free. Wow so cold😞☹ i wont speak for bereaved parents, but I’m not sure many would relate to them anyway, with how they behaved in A’s final days, and how unselfless they’ve used funds, and ignored people pleading in TAFs comments for funding. Charity is better off using relatable, selfless parents 🤍
They swore blind that the money which couldn’t be used to save A would go to other needy kids. I’m still not sure how spending over £400k for consultancy constitutes helping kids, when they haven’t donated very much of the 1.8m to actual families desperate for help.

Reactions: 26
I think his new baby might be here or on the way. The girl who was a possible candidate for baby Momma checked into hospital yesterday and his sunrise view this morning looks like it could be a hospital window.
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire but I hope the little one is safe and well.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.