Ashley Cain #21 Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee The foundation swindlers a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with Cashley and his top off?! Ok, you can forgive it sometimes but the pic the day Azayliavdied and he is holding his deceased baby in his arms WITHOUT his top on? Not like there was even a heatwave in April! Why in his thought process when your baby has just died would you think.. oh I better whip my top off now for this ‘photo opportunity’ with my dead daughter. WHY??!! And how can you even think of wanting to ‘look good’ after something atrocious has just happened and wanting to make it look sexy in a weird way, isn’t that what he is doing?! 🤮
I’ll never get my head around this exact thing youve just described! I even said few months back “I wonder how many takes it took?” It’s definetely his good side!

Can everybody remember Saf pledge below??
It’s now been removed from TAF website 🤔🤔 no more promises of magical moments then

Pic 3 - RLM has a promotion, so
I’m
Assuming the new SM manager will be answerable to her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow ^^

Let’s just casually remove my bleeping promise I made to the public for giving me 1.7million.

Ugh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What a disgrace.
I hope she loses even more followers.

Do you think it’s because it’s been hugely pointed out here her lack of magical moments?

Reactions: 10
The epic fundraising events have been a bit sparse, is the boxing included in this description? If so, where is TAF’s involvement officially documented?
Ash- so How much from your pending epic boxing event is being donated to the charity that you run? (As you stated on the website)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised they haven’t replaced Safiyya’s missions for the foundation with a donate button.

Reactions: 8
What a disgrace.
I hope she loses even more followers.

Do you think it’s because it’s been hugely pointed out here her lack of magical moments?
No I think it’s more to do with not wanting to be accountable for something that she hasn’t carried through.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I bet the whole nomination process is a popularity contest, these cretins will only donate money to kids who have over blah blah blah followers.
Never mind little Mary (name made up!!) who only has 150 followers, she can die.

What the actual duck.

If it was me and my kid had passed away, I’d want nothing to do with cancer for the rest of my life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No I think it’s more to do with not wanting to be accountable for something that she hasn’t carried through.
Shows you how low she’s willing to go.
I didn’t think things could get any worse.
People need to ask TAF & Safiyya herself why her foundations mission has been removed.

I reckon they’ve got MichelleLouiseBucknall’s farm down as TAF place of ‘work’.
‘Rent’ for TAF workplace will be high I bet.

Have all Saf’s ads been done at the farm?

I bet this fucker does a signing book tour with meets & greets!
I think there’d be more people questioning than wanting a book signed. I know I’d be asking her WTF she’s playing at.

Shows you how low she’s willing to go.
I didn’t think things could get any worse.
People need to ask TAF & Safiyya herself why her foundations mission has been removed.
I agree, can somebody ask on the
next post, exactly the reason she’s removed her mission statement about promises of the magical moments, from the website. Please. (Obvi if you aren't blocked already)

so below:/ this is what it says on the website now (minus the above screenshots of Safs initial promises)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Good job we’ve got a receipt!

I wonder what the reason was?
We’ve been mentioning this for a while here and again more recently. They’ve seen here and decided to delete cos she’s doing sweet FA! More concerned with her book, going to nandos and the impending turkey trip.

I’m so glad we have this running timeline of events and so many eagle eyed Tattlers on the case otherwise stuff like, removing important foundation missions from one of the trustees on their webpage would be lost.

We’ve been mentioning this for a while here and again more recently. They’ve seen here and decided to delete cos she’s doing sweet FA! More concerned with her book, going to nandos and the impending turkey trip.
They’ve always been a few threads behind. 😂
Muppets.

Danny’s off with the cryptic tit
That will be about Andrea.
She posted she tried to reach out the other day.

I agree, can somebody ask on the
next post, exactly the reason she’s removed her mission statement about promises of the magical moments, from the website. Please. (Obvi if you aren't blocked already)

so below:/ this is what it says on the website now (minus the above screenshots of Safs initial promises)
This need to be in the wiki.
Dirty lot down at TAF.

Also I nominate Billie to be put in the wiki.

There has to be much more to this Andrea fallout than we know of.

Reactions: 7
New info regarding removal of her mission, added to the wiki, how come it all kicks off at the weekend here!!!??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe she’s retired/resigned and not announced it yet???
Covert as always… this bunch of cons!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.