Ashley Cain #21 Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee The foundation swindlers a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it’s odd that Ashley hasn’t read what she’s written yet?? I suppose that would be a ‘normal’ thing to do though!

Reactions: 15
The photo on the back page of the book...Ashley's got his top off, again 🤮 Such a bad choice of photo!!
He will have ordered her to
Use that one, for sure!

A book...take it the proceeds won't be going into TAF
I would think that most unassuming people would actually think it was probably standard that proceeds would, given how the foundation is her life, her passion, her inspiration, her purpose, blah blah…. , I would think that at least a proportion would be donated to the charity. Let’s face it, they’ve personally donated duck all, just let every one else put hands in pockets!

Yep !! Her book, I was stupid to believe it would be about sick kids ! Her book lol her bloody book
Me too, I thought they had a load of magical days to give out to the little ones!!!! 😡
Who cares! All
About them all the time, would t care if she donating the proceeds to the kids! Nope, just lining her pockets

How do u know georginas partner been having affair xx
I think it must have been a fellow school run mum
That informed us. I hope she’s still here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone else literally cringe at “lets go champ” now? It’s been so overused, makes my jaw clench whenever I see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone not find it sad how Ash hasn't even promoted her book? 🤔
But then they prob aren't even together
He did share it on his story when it was first out for preorder but I’ve not seen anything since

He did share it on his story when it was first out for preorder but I’ve not seen anything since
I’ll eat my words it’s on his story today

Does anyone else think it’s odd that Ashley hasn’t read what she’s written yet?? I suppose that would be a ‘normal’ thing to do though!
Probably thinks that would take away from the grieving parent persona. I don’t think I’d personally be able to write or read about such a difficult time not even a year after she’d passed. I don’t have a clue how saf managed it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Probably thinks that would take away from the grieving parent persona. I don’t think I’d personally be able to write or read about such a difficult time not even a year after she’d passed. I don’t have a clue how saf managed it
Ghost writer! Her spelling is atrocious. Probably used a ghost writer.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m wondering if Ashley’s bum hole is twitching after hearing that Capt Tom’s charity is being investigated by the Charity Commission 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m wondering if Ashley’s bum hole is twitching after hearing that Capt Tom’s charity is being investigated by the Charity Commission 🤨
This will defo happen with TAF next year, they will need to have every penny accounted for. It’ll also answer everyone’s unanswered questions of how much of the GFM money was used to start the foundation. I’m sure it’ll make for interesting reading

Reactions: 24
She wants to bring awareness to the foundation, how about you bring the cold hard cash Saf? Seeing as nothing can happen without money. Why didn’t you donate all proceeds from your book to the foundation. Other people donated their money isn’t it time you put your hand in your pocket

Reactions: 19

I guess the money softened her resolve, anything for cash.

Reactions: 5

She done it whilst thinking of all the tit she can buy herself! 🙄 Don’t tell us more chavvy diamond crushed tit! God this woman!!! Self centred bastard IT IS! 😤😤😤

Reactions: 13
What is it with Cashley and his top off?! Ok, you can forgive it sometimes but the pic the day Azayliavdied and he is holding his deceased baby in his arms WITHOUT his top on? Not like there was even a heatwave in April! Why in his thought process when your baby has just died would you think.. oh I better whip my top off now for this ‘photo opportunity’ with my dead daughter. WHY??!! And how can you even think of wanting to ‘look good’ after something atrocious has just happened and wanting to make it look sexy in a weird way, isn’t that what he is doing?! 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The photo on the back page of the book...Ashley's got his top off, again 🤮 Such a bad choice of photo!!
I'm sure she doesn't have many pics of the 3 of them to choose from

If it's not about him, he doesn't give a tit.

On his last post

Wide words!
This is totally Georgina or Blake

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another charity under investigation by the Charity Commission, Fashion For Relief. Apparently funds raised and not spent appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another charity under investigation by the Charity Commission, Fashion For Relief. Apparently funds raised and not spent appropriately.
Good.
The silver lining in all this I hope will be GFM and other charity ‘rules’ gets a thorough going over.
Too many dodgy fuckers out there.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.