Asher Mary Lou #9 Me Asher mads becoz me always with me lads, she gona tell all her Instagram I been bads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lordddd she’s even admitting to changing her whole personality to match that of people on a tv show now.
Maybe if she was as confident/happy with her genuine self as she is with this internet persona she switches up week by week people would start to like her for who she is and stick around a bit more
Cause even the multiple generations of besties she went on hols with for the wedding aren’t really there are they 😮💨

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion: What will happen to the bespoke counter top now that another one of Trasher’s relationship has flopped

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For ahi one questioning where she is. She’s back at her brothers house in the dressing room. Look at the floor and the curtain on the pic she has just taken. Looks like Josh‘ girlfriend has just upgraded the mirror. 😂

IMG_2911.jpeg
IMG_2913.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Honestly at this point I’d be too embarrassed to post anything apart from my CV on indeed….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What kind of ego do you need to have to believe there are places that stand still until you step foot in them and that people are waiting to love you 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think she’s the only person on this planet who drinks tea? I drink multiple cups of black coffee in the morning but I don’t claim to be a coffee bean advice giving guru who needs to shout from the hill tops ‘I finish a night out with a coffee’

She wants to portray herself as this sensible, mature woman who doesn’t drink til the early hours, settles with a cup of tea instead - oo look how unique I am. I can bet 1000% she’s happy with a cup of tea because the dusty showbiz is taking care of the buzz 🐝

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.