Asher Mary Lou #9 Me Asher mads becoz me always with me lads, she gona tell all her Instagram I been bads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @trangpakisagrotskybiotch for the winning thread title: 💃🏼

‘Me Asher is mads because me always with me lads, she gonna tell all her Instagram I been bads’*

*edited to fit*

Special shout out to @rrearlcc with another banging thread title of:

‘Charley here & Stussy too. Asher Mary... who?’

Thread 9 stunners! Can you believe it! A glass of Côtes de Provence for you all - with 3 ice cubes 🤣 what a Beggy, copy cat show this gal is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done on another amazing thread title gals!

Btw has she deleted this cringe video everyone was talking about?!
---
Btw the girls on this trip look rough on that pic shared 😂

And can’t believe we’re on thread 9 🥴

Reactions: 7
What in the holy name of prostitution is that outfit!? The shoes are horrific, she looks like she has literal size 12 feet, the illfitting dress and then there is the best part….. the denim choker!? 😳

The dancing scene is everything. I’m embarrassed for her, I could barely watch! She is so hungry for the guy she is dancing with. Imagine if that was Charley, she’d be crying and posting cryptic memes all over her insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she hated getting her legs out and never does?!!!
She’s literally for the WORST dress sense!!! I don’t understand how she’s an “influencer” she couldn’t influence me to open a packet of crisp let alone to buy an outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves singing and dancing….since when? She is just standing out as that super loud over the top attention seeking girl that really gets on your tits on you r night out! Could she be anymore cringy all over that bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When filming this dress, why did she go to lift it up 😂 those shoes look like something from an 80s office, the dress does not fit her boobs at all n that choker!!!!! WTF 😂😂😂

Also, Asher who never drinks looking pretty WRECKED AGAIN!!! 😂

Btw her dancing skills 🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm very big pupils tonight even in comparison to her friend who also has light coloured eyes 🤭❄

• Haha
Everyone is having a good time but she has to have THE BEST time. She and Chaar must have had a fight, she usually makes a big deal out of being back with a brew and making tea for everyone. Also these stories are soooo criiiiinge. It’s the way the other girls are together having a good time and she is being so obnoxious.
---
Changed my mind. I kind of love the drunk Asher content. Keep these stories coming 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
she couldnt be acting like a girl from Rhyl more if she tried
---
You may be on your free holiday Trasher but you’re still cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Letting everyone (aka Charley Here) know that someone asked to buy her a cocktail 🤣 The devil works hard but Asher works harder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t get past that piece she has trimmed of her jeans then stuck round her neck 😂
What is it with all these influencers that say they are ✨obsessed✨ with an outfit but then it’s never to be seen again? I have never seen Asher in the same outfit twice! They must have wardrobe the size of Buckingham palace. The amount they must throw away/ sale after wearing for a couple of hours is horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another dig at Charley here putting Drake-Too Good over that video of her dancing with the msg guy who’s showed her more attention in a 15 second clip than CH has in their whole relationship 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus what on earth is she wearing on this trip😩 and I still haven’t figured out what it is about the boobs.. they just ain’t right 🤣 I do kind of like the evil eye bikini tho🙈

Reactions: 5
Claims she doesn’t need a drink to have a good time but her Instagram last night literally proves she needs a drink to have a personality. She is 100% that unbearable person to be around once you’ve all had a drink because they have to be the loudest in the room and the one that’s noticed. Camera constantly out videoing herself and what’s around just for Instagram. By all means enjoy your night and get drunk but she’s just too much and you can see it’s purely for the benefit of Instagram rather than enjoying the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.