Ashandchelslifestories #8 "Don't know about you, I like my Mrs to sign Valentine's cards, not registers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People power. If everyone shared their views ooven social media then love honey will have no choice but to publicly respond if it goes viral.
Love Honey contract is the most disgusting one. The jewelry company 7th edit, iconic London, the shoe place, virgin voyages, look fantastic etc can always be tagged
Valentines day approaching, time to blow up Twitter & hit them where it hurts.

duck you, Love Honey. 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
*Cancels anniversary plans with the husband immediately!

Never took much notice of Ash before but I'm way to invested in this now.
LOVE this!!! 👆🏼 He will understand and if he doesn't then I’m afraid he will have to leave as he’s obviously not the one for you….You know it makes sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooo her management can apparently speak to love honey, you know to try and keep that safe but can’t answer a newspaper about the claims! Speaks volume, if you’re innocent, you’d want to clear your name but Ash knows she can’t do that

Reactions: 19
Tomorrow is going to be very interesting if the story runs tomorrow on Mail Online getting it more into the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
duck me it’s like Christmas Eve this! Who’s not sleeping tonight now? Also love that ITS have dropped her, she will be absolutely fewminnn at that! LOVEHONEY hopefully will be next after the daily Mail kick her in the bleep 👍🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*Cancels anniversary plans with the husband immediately!

Never took much notice of Ash before but I'm way to invested in this now.
I’m sure you’re a PTWM thread follower/contributor like me?! 🤔
I’ve sacked that bint off for now and I’m totally invested in this tit show!
Order something off Lovehoney for hubby and you to enjoy I’m sure he will forgive you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so invested in following this story too. It’s definitely Netflix limited documentary series material.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure you’re a PTWM thread follower/contributor like me?! 🤔
I’ve sacked that bint off for now and I’m totally invested in this tit show!
Order something off Lovehoney for hubby and you to enjoy I’m sure he will forgive you 🙄
I am 👋 saw this thread mentioned on there so came for a nosy. Wonder if Rachel will send Ash a shite tracksuit as a thank you for her thread being very quiet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This fantastic! I might actually wake up when my alarm goes off tomorrow 🤣🤣 I wonder what legal checks they mean?? Shock they’ve not commented! Is there no way they can stop the story being written no? I’m so bloody excited for it, I’m having a crème egg!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am 👋 saw this thread mentioned on there so came for a nosy. Wonder if Rachel will send Ash a shite tracksuit as a thank you for her thread being very quiet 😆
I noticed Ratshit isn’t as high up trending!
A tracksuit and some free legal advice from the bent copper who was sacked!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.