Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo the new girl is so so icky and cringe.

The pouting.. the lip biting.. the lip smacking.. the flexing.. she looks ridiculous and also very younge.

When the filter moves as she smacks her lips you can see the lips are a filter

Reactions: 12
When you see old pictures of when ash and Chels first got together you can see how much chels has changed. She was so much slimmer and looked like she made an effort with her appearance. The new girl must be panicking and hoping she doesnt go the same way

Reactions: 2
When you see old pictures of when ash and Chels first got together you can see how much chels has changed. She was so much slimmer and looked like she made an effort with her appearance. The new girl must be panicking and hoping she doesnt go the same way
It's hard to know what they really looked like because every photo is so filtered. Ash looked very different and much younger when they got together too
I bet the new girl tries to get Ash fit, I've noticed her food and eating content has disappeared and now she's only ever eating sugar free mints

Reactions: 1
It's hard to know what they really looked like because every photo is so filtered. Ash looked very different and much younger when they got together too
I bet the new girl tries to get Ash fit, I've noticed her food and eating content has disappeared and now she's only ever eating sugar free mints
Oh yeah definitely lots of filters being used back then. They both put alot of weight on while they were together. Both of them were much much slimmer before. The new girl has a right job on her hands if she's going to try and get ash fit

She's on a live and is blocking anyone who asks about G and asks if she's been on a date. Ash said she's not been on a date and she doesn't want to talk about it. She's also staying in Manchester (we don't want her here) when she's going to Alton towers tomorrow, I can't understand why she isn't staying at Alton towers. It sounds like alton towers will be a nightmare tomorrow, it's full of cuntfluencers.

Reactions: 6
She's on a live and is blocking anyone who asks about G and asks if she's been on a date. Ash said she's not been on a date and she doesn't want to talk about it. She's also staying in Manchester (we don't want her here) when she's going to Alton towers tomorrow, I can't understand why she isn't staying at Alton towers. It sounds like alton towers will be a nightmare tomorrow, it's full of cuntfluencers.
She was very vocal about how wonderful a time she had when they arranged to meet at some service station through the week. Must have gone tits up already as I'm sure she said then she was seeing her yesterday too.
She's thirsty as hell. The last thing I wanted to see this morning was her waving her almost bare arse about on her stories 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
She won't talk about Gee and hinting it didn't work out, but she's commenting on the girls recent tiktok, so she's just drip feeding as per
---
Ash was the problem in that relationship 100%
From appearance to house habits, to everything.

Chels always said she loved the gym and is now playing off getting fat as muscle, "hench arms" no, fat arms. Not body shaming. It just really annoys me when chels bangs on about being Hench when she's far from.

And Chels like a clean, tidy and organised home and area, Ash doesn't. I mean she lives in an absolute tit hole. Chels was forced to live a way she didn't like, just to make Ash happy..

So we'll hopefully see Chel go back to how she was, Ash will get fatter cos eating is all she's good at, and the new girl will stick around to get more followers, then she'll leg it.

I'm here to watch it unfold anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She won't talk about Gee and hinting it didn't work out, but she's commenting on the girls recent tiktok, so she's just drip feeding as per
---

Ash was the problem in that relationship 100%
From appearance to house habits, to everything.

Chels always said she loved the gym and is now playing off getting fat as muscle, "hench arms" no, fat arms. Not body shaming. It just really annoys me when chels bangs on about being Hench when she's far from.

And Chels like a clean, tidy and organised home and area, Ash doesn't. I mean she lives in an absolute tit hole. Chels was forced to live a way she didn't like, just to make Ash happy..

So we'll hopefully see Chel go back to how she was, Ash will get fatter cos eating is all she's good at, and the new girl will stick around to get more followers, then she'll leg it.

I'm here to watch it unfold anyway.
Yeah 100% down to living with ash for however many years it was. Ash doesn't wash for days, not cleaning her house, wanting to just lie sweating in her pit all day. That's why she now has her mum working as her "PA" because chels isn't around to do all the cleaning and other jobs ash could never be arsed to do. Chels obviously just followed her eating habits like eating a board of meats, cheese and chocolate at midnight and over the years just gained lots of weight.
It looks like this new girl gets lots of attention and wouldn't be short of people she could be with. Out of everyone why pick ash?! Like you say it's purely because ash has a big following

Reactions: 10
Yeah 100% down to living with ash for however many years it was. Ash doesn't wash for days, not cleaning her house, wanting to just lie sweating in her pit all day. That's why she now has her mum working as her "PA" because chels isn't around to do all the cleaning and other jobs ash could never be arsed to do. Chels obviously just followed her eating habits like eating a board of meats, cheese and chocolate at midnight and over the years just gained lots of weight.
It looks like this new girl gets lots of attention and wouldn't be short of people she could be with. Out of everyone why pick ash?! Like you say it's purely because ash has a big following
Chelsea said before "we're a product of our environment". I completely agree. The more of Ash's true colours we see the more I can understand how Chelsea's problems came about.
Isn't Gee in her 20s? She's pursued Ash so hard. She's very popular with the ladies and could have her pick. Her thirst trap videos 🤢. Ash really is running through those red flags because she's getting attention from someone much younger and more attractive than her

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine how Ava and Oscar really feel about it all. Especially Ava. Her mum acting like a teenager about her break up and her new love interest.
Being a teenager is complicated enough as it is, without your mum behaving like she's one too. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
She lies and gaslights everyone so much.

I've been on lives where she spoke over and over about dating, the new girl, the date etc and then another live she denies it and then blocks anyone who questions the mis-aligned stories.

Chelsea did do the same though. She put a story up about doing the walk of shame but surely its only shame if you regret it but its a beautiful walk home. Then she does a story on holiday maybe a week or less later upset saying she isn't dating and wouldn't do that etc and it's only been a month since they broke up.
They are both lying to get the other ones attention

Reactions: 6
She lies and gaslights everyone so much.

I've been on lives where she spoke over and over about dating, the new girl, the date etc and then another live she denies it and then blocks anyone who questions the mis-aligned stories.

Chelsea did do the same though. She put a story up about doing the walk of shame but surely its only shame if you regret it but its a beautiful walk home. Then she does a story on holiday maybe a week or less later upset saying she isn't dating and wouldn't do that etc and it's only been a month since they broke up.
They are both lying to get the other ones attention
Wasn’t the walk of shame about ash? When they stayed in the hotel together? Or am I getting dates confused. They lie so much you don’t know what’s true anymore

I know she doesn't have to take her children everywhere with her, but I'd have thoughy she'd have taken them to Alton towers and also going away the week they've just gone back to school. I'd say in the last few months she's rarely with her children.

Reactions: 5
The new gf is so cringe, definitely using Ash to up her sm following I think, she seems so desperate on TT, a gf with a big following would up her following considerably!

Reactions: 8
The new gf is so cringe, definitely using Ash to up her sm following I think, she seems so desperate on TT, a gf with a big following would up her following considerably!
Ash's massive ego won't let her see that the new girl is using her though

Reactions: 8
Ash was all excited talking about her mysterious lunch date then this popped up. Is Gee her date or her PT 😂😂
GF or PT……….Gee Makes me want to rip my eye balls out! 😂😂😭 is she actually for real? It can’t be? It’s so disgustingly cringe I can’t cope!!!! Like it’s makes me feel so strange and baffled I can’t get my head around such a dope of a person! Liking their lips and doing chin strokes!!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 Ash should be mortified!! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.