Ashandchelslifestories #5 Chels has taken out the Tr-ash, all Ash talks about is gash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a nutshell, said she's not spoken at all about the break up. She's not been with Chelsea since January. She's been disrespected by multiple people and she's not going to be sad anymore. She's moving on with her life, she wishes Chels well but from a distance. Last time she physically saw Chelsea was 5 weeks ago. She's dating a new girl and it's going well but she wants to be able to enjoy it and be excited about it and she isn't responsible for how anyone else feels about it.
She's not going to Alton towers for some reason that she kept on about without really saying why.
It was weird - I think the live was literally to address Chel's post yesterday about being heartbroken.
Thanks for explaining! Can’t believe that. Literally 2 weeks ago she was saying she was sleeping with her and she was showing off stuff she’d been sent from the room in Chels hairdressers and you could hear Chels and she was shouting rude stuff at her!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t work it out
One minute she looks like she has Ash’s face on her head
Then she looks like a boy
Then loads of filters and looks dark skinned
Then looks white
So I cannot comment as I don’t think we have seen her real face it’s strange
And she is terrible at TIk toks and lip syncing
😂😂
But I prefer Chels
I do wanna see her without a filter. She'll look 100x different.

You prefer chels?! God no, I find her so annoying. She thinks she's this big muscle head when actuallyyyyy she's not. They're both pathetic, her and Ash, and the new girl needs to run away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for explaining! Can’t believe that. Literally 2 weeks ago she was saying she was sleeping with her and she was showing off stuff she’d been sent from the room in Chels hairdressers and you could hear Chels and she was shouting rude stuff at her!
Ah yeah, I think I remember reading that on here. Tbh I rarely watch her lives I only left this one running cos I was making pizza dough and didn't want to get flour on my phone. :LOL:
Funny though, cos someone commented something about them being together or having slept together 2 weeks ago (didn't see the comment only heard Ash denying it) - that's when she said she hadn't physically seen Chelsea for 5 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Ah yeah, I think I remember reading that on here. Tbh I rarely watch her lives I only left this one running cos I was making pizza dough and didn't want to get flour on my phone. :LOL:
Funny though, cos someone commented something about them being together or having slept together 2 weeks ago (didn't see the comment only heard Ash denying it) - that's when she said she hadn't physically seen Chelsea for 5 weeks.
I’m sure it was only 2 weeks ago as I think it wasn’t long before Chels then came out about the addiction and how it’s ruined things. I remember thinking it was strange as ash was talking about her a few days before

Reactions: 4
The last person in her comments on her live to say something (before she cut it off) was the only negative comment I saw against ash. It said something like ‘not sticking up for chels but you have been sleeping with chelsea recently and now your rubbing this new girl in her face…..’ … you could see ash pause and read it, her face dropped, the live ended abruptly and now she’s deactivated her insta (or blocked me) 🤣🤣
She's blocked you cos her page is still there lol, what did you say for her to block you?
---
She definitely said they slept together about 2 of 3 weeks ago, she was on a live in her bedroom. She's definitely been playing chels but they're both as bad as eachother

hahahahahaha Chels has just posted a story throwing shade, I'm sure.

She said something like "...I'm gonna go party, ya know, gonna go get on with my life...." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's blocked you cos her page is still there lol, what did you say for her to block you?
---
Never mind she’s not blocked me I thought she had 😂 was going to say that’s weird because I didn’t comment. The way they are both acting is like watching two teenagers going through a breakup on social media. Ash has acted nasty and spiteful though in my opinion.

Never mind she’s not blocked me I thought she had 😂 was going to say that’s weird because I didn’t comment. The way they are both acting is like watching two teenagers going through a breakup on social media. Ash has acted nasty and spiteful though in my opinion.
She has, which is surprising because "she's had therapy and is nice now", Ash is a twit, Chels is a twit, but Ash is definitely coming off worse

Reactions: 9
She's on a TikTok live, just been being "Agony Ash" someone asked what they should do as they're in an unhappy relationship. Ash said end it- life's too short but then said not to take her advice because she ended it then came back then ended it and came back more.
I don't think they've been officially together since Christmas but they've been working towards it and trying. Chelsea with her public insta displays of affection for Ash and Ash admitting they'd been sleeping together and the time they both disappeared to a hotel for the night and someone on here recognised the same background in their stories.
I think the new girl made a beeline for Ash and Ash finally gave in to the persistent new girl and gave up trying with Chelsea about a month ago

Reactions: 6
She's on a TikTok live, just been being "Agony Ash" someone asked what they should do as they're in an unhappy relationship. Ash said end it- life's too short but then said not to take her advice because she ended it then came back then ended it and came back more.
I don't think they've been officially together since Christmas but they've been working towards it and trying. Chelsea with her public insta displays of affection for Ash and Ash admitting they'd been sleeping together and the time they both disappeared to a hotel for the night and someone on here recognised the same background in their stories.
I think the new girl made a beeline for Ash and Ash finally gave in to the persistent new girl and gave up trying with Chelsea about a month ago
Is she still playing Chelsea or was she still talking the usual tit saying shes over her and moving on? I can see them getting back together soon

Is she still playing Chelsea or was she still talking the usual tit saying shes over her and moving on? I can see them getting back together soon
She's acting like she's completely over Chelsea. The Gee girl was commenting on the live saying Ash isn't single anymore.
If she's over Chelsea why arent they still going on this date tomorrow that she's been looking forward to so much

She's acting like she's completely over Chelsea. The Gee girl was commenting on the live saying Ash isn't single anymore.
If she's over Chelsea why arent they still going on this date tomorrow that she's been looking forward to so much
She's good at that, I don't believe she is.

Oh piss off was she 🤢🤢 that new girl has to be playing games. Was she acknowledging the new girl? She was all giggly and gooey when she mentioned her a few days ago.

I think Chelseas sob story last night has knocked her. I actually hope Ash goes back to Chelsea and it's Chelsea who knocks her back for good to give Ash a taste of her own medicine for playing her the way she has. But she won't, Chels will drop her nickers straight away for her.

She's good at that, I don't believe she is.

Oh piss off was she 🤢🤢 that new girl has to be playing games. Was she acknowledging the new girl? She was all giggly and gooey when she mentioned her a few days ago.

I think Chelseas sob story last night has knocked her. I actually hope Ash goes back to Chelsea and it's Chelsea who knocks her back for good to give Ash a taste of her own medicine for playing her the way she has. But she won't, Chels will drop her nickers straight away for her.
Yeah giggling and acting all happy. The new girl has done a new tiktok, made me feel unwell 😂

• Haha
I'm so glad I met LordLockdown pre-social media - a time before you had to lip sync to music videos to make your relationship official. 😜 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not seen her for ages, appears on my FYP and as usual is talking about smelly armpits. Nice to see she hasn’t left the Fannie’s and farts talk behind. Rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.