Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so co fused. Yesterday on her stories, she showed Oscar. Today, she’s covered their faces. Absolutely pointless!

Reactions: 2
She's using her kids as some sort of click bait. Like people will be excitingly waiting for them to appear on her next stories or not..

Isn't Ava at the key point of school now? Towards her GCSEs and a Oscar will be going towards making his choices towards exams etc? Younger kids I can understand a bit more, but A & O are at key turning points in life, their education is the only thing bringing them some stability.

She should be fined and in court by now. Ava was on holiday with her friend and TrAsh in Feb. Oscar is on holiday now, but he's not allowed a friend to go...

She's never home regularly, provides such an unstable environment and is bringing them up to think they can just tell people to duck off and there's no consequences.

When O was involved with the bullying, she blamed the school, rather than looking at what's causing his poor mental health and her neglect.

Ava is being brought up to expect things just give to her for free. No value in money, no educating true adult life.

Ash has been trying to push both the kids into the influencing lifestyle, setting them up with accounts, telling people to follow them, using the kids when it suits her PR

someone asked about her ITS collab... Well she was with a sex offender and got dropped by in the style completely, like she never existed

Reactions: 3
What chance in life do her kids have, with this attitude?!?!
I completely understand and sympathise with parents who want to give their kids a holiday and don’t want them to miss school but the prices are so extortionate during school holidays that it just becomes unaffordable. So if you take your kid out school for a holiday once a year say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that especially if you do it right at the end of the summer term where they’re basically watching dvds all day 😂😂. However she’s done this so many times recently and in fact has so many holidays in a short space of time that this just seems like she’s taking the p. It does not set a good example to the kids at all that you can just ignore the rules (which are there to protect them tbh) and spend as little time in school as you wish. I think O is only in year 8 or something but A must be doing proper exams at some point soon? This is going to affect her future big time. It’s totally selfish behaviour by her mother who has had 6 or so holidays since the beginning of the year I reckon?
---
---
Also meant to add …. I used to go and get my nails done at the same salon she goes to. I don’t anymore as they’re a bit sh*t tbh but the last time I went, I had to wait 45 mins for my appointment WHICH I HAD BOOKED as they were running 45 mins late owing to the fact that TrAsh had rocked up without an appointment, started getting her nails done and then took a long work call outside for 20 minutes. She then came back in and carried on with her (unbooked) appointment meanwhile me and my friend had to sit and wait nearly an hour because of her selfishness. She doesn’t pay for her nails either. Her sense of entitlement disgusts me. I think that’s the last time I went there. And that’s on her!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3