Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a large amount of money went on branded item that she used to say were sent to her when infact she was buying constantly, expensive skin car, makeup, candles, bags, jewellery, clothes and also lots of items for her son teddy. I'm surprised her mum is allowed to have custody of the child because she was also a drug addict and alcoholic for many years going by what Asha herself has said.

Reactions: 2
Even in her “apology” she lies. Took 50 strong pills??? Yeah alright.

No way did she do that and survive to tell the tale!

Reactions: 2
I'm so sorry you were left feeling that way, you are a good and kind person her manipulation is quite sickening. I think that's how we all got so sucked in the bubbly friendly persona and the thought of that lovely little boy being left without a mum. I know I've said it before but that post with the goodbye letters to him hit me so hard. Its scary how many people were taken in and I do wonder how many did donate and send gifts behind the scenes I imagine it's a lot bigger than we imagine. Was any donated money ever returned?

Ugh I remember those letters!!!! Some truly messed up tit, I really have zero zero zero sympathy for her!

What is more mind boggling is her bravado to stay on social media despite all the lies and stealing!!! Absolutely bizarre woman! She’s such a con artist.

I’m also surprised her mother has custody!!! Where’s the baby daddy? He seemed relatively “normal” although with all these insta ego’s who is normal now? 🥴🙄

Reactions: 3
Just noticed on her new insta that she had before jail that her mum has passed away now so I'm guessing the dad has teddy now

Just noticed on her new insta that she had before jail that her mum has passed away now so I'm guessing the dad has teddy now
Oh God that's sad. Not the dad having Teddy but the whole sorry situation. What a thing to happen after all of that.
I guess it's good that she reconciled with her mum before she died. Let's hope Teddy has a happier childhood than Asha did.

Reactions: 1
Oh God that's sad. Not the dad having Teddy but the whole sorry situation. What a thing to happen after all of that.
I guess it's good that she reconciled with her mum before she died. Let's hope Teddy has a happier childhood than Asha did.
It's really sad the comment from.her auntie just said they had lost her a few days before I just hope it wasn't suicide as I know her mum was troubled too.

• Sad
It's really sad the comment from.her auntie just said they had lost her a few days before I just hope it wasn't suicide as I know her mum was troubled too.
God I missed that, it must have been during my self imposed insta ban!
A few days before she went into prison?

That's really sad, that must be the biggest punishment of them all not being here when that happened. I'm not on her insta I always got on really well with asha and spoke to her alot then she disappeared I didnt realise she set a new one up until she had been sentenced.

Does anyone know what she was like before it all came out? I only followed her after. She was very full of herself then.