Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching this girl in a few videos with Natasha Bailie before it all came out. She seemed quite nice then, obviously she was in the thick of the lies and deceit so she was actually far from nice, but she came across well and I remember thinking she was funny and if she had a youtube herself I would have subscribed.

I couldn't believe what she did when it all came out. Despicable.

Reactions: 2
If you Google asha pinder in the imagine search is a picture of her in the gucci headscarf she was gifted after she shaved her hair off pretending it had fallen out

She was- 'Raising teddy Yates'
Then asha pinder
Then asha dawns
Then asha _jaide

Reactions: 1
One of my friends follow her account still and she’s out apparently. Quickest two years ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Today is the first time I have heard of this woman. How can anyone stoop so low? She is beyond contempt.

Reactions: 1
Today is the first time I have heard of this woman. How can anyone stoop so low? She is beyond contempt.
This is becoming more common, sadly. I donated to a woman from Wales a few years ago and later found out she was raising money to move to another country and never had cancer, she had shaved her head too. It's vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Asha is back on Insta and not only that is starting her own Podcast! Can you believe the gall of this woman?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s done her time, you can tell she was majorly unwell mentally (think she has BPD and bipolar). She wasn’t even convicted for the cancer thing it was from when she was 18 to do with her grandparents.

Reactions: 3
If no one knows her @ then how is she flaunting or having the “gall” to do a podcast - I would highly doubt she is profiting from it. So I honestly don’t see the issue anyone has with it.

Wow she’s got some fans on here. Wait until the word gets out and everyone and realises she’s still trying to grift on insta and socials rather than trying to keep her head down and do something useful with her life. She had some sort of narcissist complex, she thinks she needs to be heard

Reactions: 3
I followed her originally through the cancer thing. It really affected me. My son was the same age as hers. I used to cry through reading her posts and think about her tragic situation all day, she'd go quiet for a few days and I'd sit imagining her little one without a mummy, im welling up just thinking about it now. I'm not sure how I feel about her being back online after everything that happened, I know people deserve fresh starts etc but to come back onto the same platform that you hurt so many people on... I don't know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8