Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is interested, @amberrosetheron in insta is ‘bffs’ with her and posted lots about her when she got sent down. She also has a stories highlights about her
Just seen her highlights about their ‘bestie’ relationship. If she condones Ashas disgusting behaviour then amberrosetheron is just as bad in my books!

Reactions: 1
Just seen her highlights about their ‘bestie’ relationship. If she condones Ashas disgusting behaviour then amberrosetheron is just as bad in my books!

It’s incomprehensible isn’t it! There’s just no remorse at all. That’s why I call bs on the mental health claims I feel like she knew exactly what she was doing and will continue todo in the future.

If anyone is interested, @amberrosetheron in insta is ‘bffs’ with her and posted lots about her when she got sent down. She also has a stories highlights about her
WTAF did I just watch? Someone befriending this pathetic woman who is a con-artist!!?!??! Like WTAFFFF? She is the definition of a manipulator, and that's probably why people who crave attention and love seem so endeared towards her, because she lures them in with her faux self, and 'love you babes, you're amazing' words. Grosses me the f*ck out. I have no sympathy for someone who stole everything from the people who loved and raised you.

Look at her, money is fine for her still even before she went in, kitted up in all the sport brands. :mad:

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, I just saw the photo she posted on her grid the day before she went to prison and all of the comments "Asha is an amazing woman" "So strong" "We know the real Asha" "We will miss her on insta" etc. etc. REALLY?!?!?! Honestly why are some people so blinded.

Oh wow, I just saw the photo she posted on her grid the day before she went to prison and all of the comments "Asha is an amazing woman" "So strong" "We know the real Asha" "We will miss her on insta" etc. etc. REALLY?!?!?! Honestly why are some people so blinded.
if you look, there is even one from her actual (Asha's) mother as well who commented on one of the pictures where her hair is bleached and she's saying "I am here for you too my adopted daughter (i.e. that amber rose person)" And when you click her profile, you see a picture of her and asha.

I can't help but wonder the universe we live in sometimes!
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Wow
I just looked at the pics of Amber's from the time when she was being sentenced and a few comments stuck out. 'sophieverrill' is friends with her. Susie verrill's sister in law. Interesting 🤔

I just looked at the pics of Amber's from the time when she was being sentenced and a few comments stuck out. 'sophieverrill' is friends with her. Susie verrill's sister in law. Interesting 🤔
Didnt she have an account under a different name before I'm sure I used to follow her a while ago before she jumped on the verrill name anything for a few more followers

So are we saying that mentally ill people cannot have friends? Cannot have support? Surely this is the complete opposite of what Natasha was campaigning for. Maybe it’s only the white middle classes with anxiety as their mental health issue who gets the support. I am not condoning what Asha has done at all, in fact I think it’s despicable, however, it would be a different story if it was white middle class woman with post natal depression swindles life savings from her granny by faking cancer, in fact there would be support. People would be saying how that woman had been failed by the system, how there was not enough support. Asha has been completely failed by the system, she had a crappy upbringing. No excuse for it at all but there is no doubt she’s been failed.

Reactions: 5
So are we saying that mentally ill people cannot have friends? Cannot have support? Surely this is the complete opposite of what Natasha was campaigning for. Maybe it’s only the white middle classes with anxiety as their mental health issue who gets the support. I am not condoning what Asha has done at all, in fact I think it’s despicable, however, it would be a different story if it was white middle class woman with post natal depression swindles life savings from her granny by faking cancer, in fact there would be support. People would be saying how that woman had been failed by the system, how there was not enough support. Asha has been completely failed by the system, she had a crappy upbringing. No excuse for it at all but there is no doubt she’s been failed.
I had a crappy upbringing it was so crappy I barely survived it but I still didn’t fake cancer and steal money off relatives. I was failed by the system but I take responsibility that I had to rebuild myself with many bumps along the way. Mental health isn’t calculating and she knew exactly what she was doing. Sorry but that’s how I feel

Reactions: 28
I had a crappy upbringing it was so crappy I barely survived it but I still didn’t fake cancer and steal money off relatives. I was failed by the system but I take responsibility that I had to rebuild myself with many bumps along the way. Mental health isn’t calculating and she knew exactly what she was doing. Sorry but that’s how I feel
YEP. I know plenty of people with awful upbringings but none of them acted like she did. No excuses.

Reactions: 10
I do too and I know many people who didn’t behave in terrible ways. However, I also know some who did some awful things as a result of being pretty fucked up.

I do too and I know many people who didn’t behave in terrible ways. However, I also know some who did some awful things as a result of being pretty fucked up.
Fair enough but this was planned down to the t wasn’t it. She created letters from hmrc etc. It takes a stable mind to put the work in there hence why she was sent to prison not secure hospital. I think Natasha initially forgave her but she did something again so she had to drop her. Asha never mentioned mh issues before she got caught either.

Reactions: 7
Fair enough but this was planned down to the t wasn’t it. She created letters from hmrc etc. It takes a stable mind to put the work in there hence why she was sent to prison not secure hospital. I think Natasha initially forgave her but she did something again so she had to drop her. Asha never mentioned mh issues before she got caught either.
Asha is a sociopath.

Reactions: 7
There are absolutely no excuses for what she did. It’s absolutely disgusting. She deserved longer than 4 years in prison imo ✌VILE.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no way can she blame the system for this duck up, laughable really. Playing the victim card for sure

she’s a disgusting human being and anyone who condones or even try’s to understand why she did it is just as wrong in my eyes.
I’m even more disgusted knowing that asha was only 10 mins away from my home when she was visiting her attention seeking friend. I would have loved to of bumped into her in the Tesco express down the road 😡

Reactions: 3
Someone who way truly suffering from poor mental health would of slipped up, you had to of been very much in a good mental place to keep such a massive lie to yourself for such a period of time.

Reactions: 6
I disagree. Look at Belle Gibson - she's white, middle class I think, and was universally hated and not supported once the media found out. Maybe it was a bit different as she still continued to lie after and claimed she 'did believe she had cancer', where as Asha at least came clean I guess.

If Asha does genuinely have mental health issues then I do hope she gets help, but I don't think its an excuse for what she did. You still have a conscience and know right from wrong.

*coughs and rolls up sleeves*
I am something of sociopath expert (I've read some books, watched a lorra lorra crime docs). Asha sounds like a sociopath, as mentioned above, which is a personality disorder not a mental health problem.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16