Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bear99

she’s a disgusting human being and anyone who condones or even try’s to understand why she did it is just as wrong in my eyes.
I’m even more disgusted knowing that asha was only 10 mins away from my home when she was visiting her attention seeking friend. I would have loved to of bumped into her in the Tesco express down the road 😡

Reactions: 3

Elgato

She faked letters from hmrc so it’s entirely plausible that she could fake hospital appointment letters etc

She’s an evil person truly. I did a bit of digging when she said about her psychologist turns out it was just a gp not even in her local area.

I remember when it all kicked off and Natasha initially forgave her after a while but then something happened and Natasha said she was such a fool so I think more lies came out.

Asha was in it for the money 100% she’d shop in Waitrose as “she couldn’t lower herself to Aldi” despite everything she literally rubbed it in her family and those who’d donated faces.

Yet still a few people were still commenting on about how strong she was 🙄. If you look at her bio on Instagram you’ll see how remorseful she is.

GPort

VIP Member
How did it actually come out that she was lying? Did someone confront her?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Oh I totally agree and I’m sorry that you’ve been through that. I just think it’s easy for someone like Asha to jump on it and use it as an excuse for shitty behaviour. Just like cancer, it immediately elicits a sympathetic response which I don’t think she deserved. And again, just like cancer, it makes a mockery of someone who’s really suffering.
Yeah I wasn’t trying to get sympathy, it is what it is. But I think people with real mental health problems can, not be noticed or taken seriously.
Asha seems to have been a complete twat though.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I just wish her old account remained I just can't believe the lengths she went to and how many people were roped in. Some of those posts make me sick thinking about them. I was thinking I swear she took pics of her and Giovanni fletcher at one of the channel mum events. The fact she was even attending those events spinning such lies!! There was even talk of her doing her own event in Brighton and loads of us on live were like we will come ( I'm so embarrassed). This is why I find it hard to believe the people in her life weren't aware thinking about it she was constantly at places, posting, doing lives just constantly craving attention all the while lying stealing and manipulating.
It's almost like a form of grooming. And let's face it, your average person would never believe that another would lie about something like this. She fooled a lot of people.

But what is frustrating is that once it had all come out, she then went on one with anyone who confronted about her and anyone who spoke about it on social media and her Solicitor sent letters asking them to stop and apologise before charges of slander and defamation of character were made.

Again, she made it all about her mental health and how it was affecting her without any thought to the hundreds (thousands?!) Of people she duped and conned things out of and the fact they needed to ask questions in order to process what had happened to them.

She publicly slated her grandparents for attending the trial by saying something like "apparently knowing I'm getting sent down isn't enough for them"

shopgirlmama

I'm so sorry you were left feeling that way, you are a good and kind person her manipulation is quite sickening. I think that's how we all got so sucked in the bubbly friendly persona and the thought of that lovely little boy being left without a mum. I know I've said it before but that post with the goodbye letters to him hit me so hard. Its scary how many people were taken in and I do wonder how many did donate and send gifts behind the scenes I imagine it's a lot bigger than we imagine. Was any donated money ever returned?

Ugh I remember those letters!!!! Some truly messed up shit, I really have zero zero zero sympathy for her!

What is more mind boggling is her bravado to stay on social media despite all the lies and stealing!!! Absolutely bizarre woman! She’s such a con artist.

I’m also surprised her mother has custody!!! Where’s the baby daddy? He seemed relatively “normal” although with all these insta ego’s who is normal now? 🥴🙄

Woah, woah woah...

I'm actually going to step in for the boyfriend here.

Pinder fooled her own Grandparents, family and close friends, what makes people think she didn't fool her boyfriend.

She was clever, she was manipulative and knew how to play the card. She sucked him in too, he was possibly naive yes and blinded by his own devastation but I don't believe he knoew or think it fair to pin any blame on him either. He was a victim of Pinder as much as the rest.

xoxo-gossipgurl

She’s done her time, you can tell she was majorly unwell mentally (think she has BPD and bipolar). She wasn’t even convicted for the cancer thing it was from when she was 18 to do with her grandparents.

Sariassong

I’m sure she spoke bad about her mum on Instagram.
She did and she was estranged from her; that's why she was living with her grandparents.
Once all this came out I think she reached out to her mum as the rest of her family and her partner cut her out of their lives

shopgirlmama

how absolutely disgusting, I'm glad she had to account for her awful crimes. I WISH my nan was still alive, and to know she treated her grandparents like that is awful. Never trusted her or her story either.

Homesweethomesweethome

So what did she do the second time round?
I don’t know if there was so much a second time round just an unawareness of how much damage she had inflicted, particularly with the fraud.

She’s not sorry, if she was sorry she would not be taunting her social media return post jail bird. She conned people out of money, she broke peoples hearts. Makes it very hard to trust those on that platform now.

Mayday

VIP Member
Is that the one who pretended she was curing her own cancer by eating nothing but vegetables? There was another one who did the same thing except she actually had cancer then died. I think Coronation St nicked parts of it for the storyline with the blonde girl who has cancer.
Yeah thats the one! She never had cancer but seemed convinced that she did. Her interview on 60 minutes Aus was hilarious. The interviewer had no time for her shit:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just wish her old account remained I just can't believe the lengths she went to and how many people were roped in. Some of those posts make me sick thinking about them. I was thinking I swear she took pics of her and Giovanni fletcher at one of the channel mum events. The fact she was even attending those events spinning such lies!! There was even talk of her doing her own event in Brighton and loads of us on live were like we will come ( I'm so embarrassed). This is why I find it hard to believe the people in her life weren't aware thinking about it she was constantly at places, posting, doing lives just constantly craving attention all the while lying stealing and manipulating.

I followed Asha from the beginning and would get really upset for her son facing life without her.I donated money and sent a stupidly expensive scarf! We had lots of chats via DM and she really convinced me that her family were lying and evil,out to get her because of her mental health.She even messaged me the morning she went to court saying ‘If the judge sees sense and throws this bullshit out of court let’s meet for coffee babes’
When I read the judges summing up in the press the next day I felt so angry at Asha, so many lies! What she did was beyond wicked.
I'm so sorry you were left feeling that way, you are a good and kind person her manipulation is quite sickening. I think that's how we all got so sucked in the bubbly friendly persona and the thought of that lovely little boy being left without a mum. I know I've said it before but that post with the goodbye letters to him hit me so hard. Its scary how many people were taken in and I do wonder how many did donate and send gifts behind the scenes I imagine it's a lot bigger than we imagine. Was any donated money ever returned?

shopgirlmama

how the hell is she back on social media? I thought she was in jail? She is literally deranged that she would find herself on social media again? UGH

It's almost like a form of grooming. And let's face it, your average person would never believe that another would lie about something like this. She fooled a lot of people.

But what is frustrating is that once it had all come out, she then went on one with anyone who confronted about her and anyone who spoke about it on social media and her Solicitor sent letters asking them to stop and apologise before charges of slander and defamation of character were made.

Again, she made it all about her mental health and how it was affecting her without any thought to the hundreds (thousands?!) Of people she duped and conned things out of and the fact they needed to ask questions in order to process what had happened to them.

She publicly slated her grandparents for attending the trial by saying something like "apparently knowing I'm getting sent down isn't enough for them"
Exactly that no genuine apologies it was just blame and confrontation! Can you imagine doing that to your own grandparents who from what I read took her in at a time of need? Then make comments like that, they were literally left desolate their twilight years ruined and now left to struggle. This is what I mean though she is so manipulative when I saw she had the front to start another insta account I was so shocked to see so many names I recognised following! Part of me thinks it was out of pure nosiness but another thinks they are totally suckered in again and take her piss poor excuses as if it's not her fault

Last edited:

37BBL

VIP Member
I remember watching this girl in a few videos with Natasha Bailie before it all came out. She seemed quite nice then, obviously she was in the thick of the lies and deceit so she was actually far from nice, but she came across well and I remember thinking she was funny and if she had a youtube herself I would have subscribed.

I couldn't believe what she did when it all came out. Despicable.