Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
She is In prison for her wrong doi gs. I fe sorry for her grandparents and what she did to them was shocking and horrid.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She has a different name here?
She was married. Her surname married is Dawes I assume because her grandmother who raised her is Pinder. Her username on Instagram for ages was Raising Teddy or something. I’ve no idea but it is the same woman.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
why would I make it up? Her handle is Ajlyndsay and her podcast handle is in her bio
Can't find her anywhere with that on Instagram and when you Google it, it's only coming up with haulage firms. I've a few different Instas and she is showing on none of them or on Natasjas list either.

Or is it not Insta I should be looking on?

Crbif

I just looked at the pics of Amber's from the time when she was being sentenced and a few comments stuck out. 'sophieverrill' is friends with her. Susie verrill's sister in law. Interesting 🤔
Didnt she have an account under a different name before I'm sure I used to follow her a while ago before she jumped on the verrill name anything for a few more followers

Life88

I was so shocked when this all came out as I enjoyed her and natasha's videos together. I do wonder how much it has affected natasha? She seems to have completely disappeared now. I really enjoyed her back in the day.

Freckles

Chatty Member
I genuinely felt so sorry for her when she came forward a year later all apologetic and blaming it on her mental health. Then the court case happened and I realised what a manipulative, evil cow she is and once again she’d sucked everyone in. I live with mental health issues every day and I personally felt like it was a cop out for her to use that and totally unfair on people who do suffer from it. Not once have I shaved my own head and claimed cancer. She’s right where she deserves to be!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻