Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure? Maybe her Mum? Or his Daddy? She kept saying he was autistic and none verbal but I heard him talking on some of her stories. He mostly just played on his iPad from what I saw, she didn’t take him anywhere other than nursery

Reactions: 1
She had a huge following didn't she so many invested and really cared, I'll never get over those goodbye letters to her son she posted I mean how sick can you get. I remember watching one of her lives and someone asked her what type of cancer she had and she said breast without skipping a beat. I thought what she did to Natasha was awful i mean she was her biggest supporter people need to remember that Natasha too had a young son who was probably regularly exposed to asha. I don't blame her for cutting her off she must of been so betrayed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of that Belle Gibson
Is that the one who pretended she was curing her own cancer by eating nothing but vegetables? There was another one who did the same thing except she actually had cancer then died. I think Coronation St nicked parts of it for the storyline with the blonde girl who has cancer.

Is that the one who pretended she was curing her own cancer by eating nothing but vegetables? There was another one who did the same thing except she actually had cancer then died. I think Coronation St nicked parts of it for the storyline with the blonde girl who has cancer.
Yeah thats the one! She never had cancer but seemed convinced that she did. Her interview on 60 minutes Aus was hilarious. The interviewer had no time for her tit:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I lost my sister to cancer and when i sawPinders story, I jumped right in to help. Donated £200 to the fund, sent flowers, pamper packages etc etc..

I was sucked in hard, when it all got exposed I was literally vomming on the bus. Even her apology wasn't an apology.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I lost my sister to cancer and when i sawPinders story, I jumped right in to help. Donated £200 to the fund, sent flowers, pamper packages etc etc..

I was sucked in hard, when it all got exposed I was literally vomming on the bus. Even her apology wasn't an apology.
I'm really sorry to hear that she's a vile person and from what I've read deserved all she got

Reactions: 2

Heartbreaking, I’m so sorry for your loss. Asha is a vile vile person.

This is awful, I’m so sorry to hear that! Her apology was an absolute joke, all she did was have a go at everyone else and took no blame for her actions

Thats awful - were you able to get a refund at all? Surely if someone is scamming a lot of these donation sites must have rules in place?

Her apology came across as just blaming it on her mental health and upbringing instead of taking accountability.

She is in prison now and her little boy no longer has his mummy around. It was awful, just awful but there are clearly huge mental issues. I read earlier that lots of mn posts were about NB dropping her, I thought that was pretty odd considering she ran a page called ‘mental mutha’ Which was supposed to be supporting mothers with mental health issues.

She is in prison now and her little boy no longer has his mummy around. It was awful, just awful but there are clearly huge mental issues. I read earlier that lots of mn posts were about NB dropping her, I thought that was pretty odd considering she ran a page called ‘mental mutha’ Which was supposed to be supporting mothers with mental health issues.
Oh come on now. She involved her little boy when she shaved her hair off and confused him, wrote him dying wishes and letters for when he grew up, involved him in her stories crying in front of him that she would miss these moments and so on....

If she was my friend, I would drop her right on her arse. She conned everyone and it goes beyond mental issues, it was greed no matter how you dress it up, her own apology blamed everyone but herself. Why is NB at fault here?

Reactions: 19
It was awful, I completely agree and perhaps there is more to it. Yes she’s mentally ill but I also think she was a total manipulative twit. I felt for Natasha, I really did, however, it was a bit of a joke that she ran this ‘supportive’ Website yet didn’t discuss the fact that mental health issues show themselves in many different ways. Her page only featured white, middle class mummies with a bit of anxiety who paid £££ to get it ‘sorted’ with a candle and a lavender pillow. Asha had a pretty crappy upbringing, not that it’s an excuse but there’s definitely more to it, not just a case of her being evil.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, there’s being a compulsive liar (a recognised mental condition, according to her ‘apology’) and then there’s conning your grandparents out of £130k. I think she actually came on the MN threads at one point too. She’s got some front, I’ll give her that. I think the MN threads were too busy condemning her friend, Natasha Baillie (?), who’d been Bff’s with her, but then dropped her like a stone once she found out about the lies (can’t blame her for that, tbh). Out of the two, I think Asha was by far the worst.
Talking about mental health on Mumsnet is a strange thing. Some posters will excuse any behaviour if someone claims to mentally ill.

130k shut the front door!!

I’m sorry but I just don’t have any sympathy for her. She’s vile and calculated and I believe she knew exactly what she was doing. So happy she got 4 years in prison.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely felt so sorry for her when she came forward a year later all apologetic and blaming it on her mental health. Then the court case happened and I realised what a manipulative, evil cow she is and once again she’d sucked everyone in. I live with mental health issues every day and I personally felt like it was a cop out for her to use that and totally unfair on people who do suffer from it. Not once have I shaved my own head and claimed cancer. She’s right where she deserves to be!
I felt the exact same way, I sympathised because she obviously had to be severely mentally ill to even think of doing any of this but after following her new insta for a while and seeing her in action and then after the court case it just seemed as though she was horrendously narcissistic and obscenely manipulative to the point I would consider it a great talent of hers.

Also in her apology not only did she barely accept accountability she skipped over the worst of what she did and claimed her family were basically bullshitting, proven wrong in court clearly.

She gives me Gypsy Rose Blanchard's mum Deedee vibes.

Reactions: 8