Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the boyfriend knew? Must admit I can see how people fell for it she was so likeable she came across such a laugh I watched a good few lives of hers thinking back it's creepy the level of lying. Just thinking he was in the background whilst she discussed her "cancer" did he never attend appointments? Wonder why no paperwork or drugs in the house? Where her never ending money was coming from? I remember the effort people were going to for her the money they must of spent she was befriending insta mums and their children too which is just scary. I know I keep repeating myself but I just can't get over how someone with an account as big as hers and her links to bigger names like channel mum Caroline Hirons etc how it was all swept away fairly easily with the deletion of her account! I never followed the new one but heard from others she was blaming everyone else. Mostly it brings home you really can be anything you want to be online and people can and will believe you, they'll let you into their homes near their kids, raise money, give gifts, time, friendship how scary! Still can't believe people would blame the people around her for acting like they did I'd of run for the hills too

Reactions: 5
How did it actually come out that she was lying? Did someone confront her?

Reactions: 3
Do we think the boyfriend knew? Must admit I can see how people fell for it she was so likeable she came across such a laugh I watched a good few lives of hers thinking back it's creepy the level of lying. Just thinking he was in the background whilst she discussed her "cancer" did he never attend appointments? Wonder why no paperwork or drugs in the house? Where her never ending money was coming from? I remember the effort people were going to for her the money they must of spent she was befriending insta mums and their children too which is just scary. I know I keep repeating myself but I just can't get over how someone with an account as big as hers and her links to bigger names like channel mum Caroline Hirons etc how it was all swept away fairly easily with the deletion of her account! I never followed the new one but heard from others she was blaming everyone else. Mostly it brings home you really can be anything you want to be online and people can and will believe you, they'll let you into their homes near their kids, raise money, give gifts, time, friendship how scary! Still can't believe people would blame the people around her for acting like they did I'd of run for the hills too
Exactly this. It's such a HUGE lie to pull off and I've never been able to understand how she got away with it for so long without being caught out, did no one notice she wasn't particularly ill? Cancer takes it out of you physically and there are many obvious differences between a person having chemo and not. I can't for the life of me understand how her boyfriend couldn't have been aware.

I never followed her so I don't really know the depths of it but it is truly shocking and quite unbelievable, I wish some of her stuff was archived.
It's becoming more and more apparent how easily people fake their lives on instagram even with big followings and connections and I'm glad it is.

Reactions: 7
I always wondered about her boyfriend, surely he must’ve asked questions about appointments, medications etc.

Is NB not on Instagram anymore?

Think it said in the newspaper article that she faked hospital letters to show her family

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Woah, woah woah...

I'm actually going to step in for the boyfriend here.

Pinder fooled her own Grandparents, family and close friends, what makes people think she didn't fool her boyfriend.

She was clever, she was manipulative and knew how to play the card. She sucked him in too, he was possibly naive yes and blinded by his own devastation but I don't believe he knoew or think it fair to pin any blame on him either. He was a victim of Pinder as much as the rest.

Woah, woah woah...

I'm actually going to step in for the boyfriend here.

Pinder fooled her own Grandparents, family and close friends, what makes people think she didn't fool her boyfriend.

She was clever, she was manipulative and knew how to play the card. She sucked him in too, he was possibly naive yes and blinded by his own devastation but I don't believe he knoew or think it fair to pin any blame on him either. He was a victim of Pinder as much as the rest.
Nobody has said he knew... people are speculating and wondering whether he did or not. I personally don't think he did because they split up as soon as it all came out, however you could wonder whether it was a plan for them to get money that went too far. It's not unusual for people to suspect this.

Reactions: 2
Yep I'm just trying to understand because I know if my partner had cancer I'd be there every step of the way and at every appointment wild horses wouldn't stop me whatever they said. Did he work again if your partner is going through cancer you/family would be rallying for her throughout the day and the care of the toddler? It's hard to believe questions and suspiciousions weren't raised sooner. especially with the losing of hair and wasn't it a terminal diagnosis?

Reactions: 4
She looked far too ‘healthy’ for someone apparently so close to death and in the late stages of cancer 👀 I find it very hard to believe he was oblivious to it all for that long. The grandparents/friends I can understand a little more as they didn’t live under the same roof as her and I’m guessing didn’t spend as much time with her as he did.

I would think it’s easier to fake cancer than you might imagine. Even if you have suspicions, you wouldn’t really want to question someone who’s told you they have cancer, would you? He might not have understood the in and outs of it unless he already knew someone who’d been through it. But who knows what she was telling him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she fake her doctor’s letters? Why did she even start it? What made her wake and be like ‘right today, I am going to have cancer’. Did she have money issues?

Didn’t she fake her doctor’s letters? Why did she even start it? What made her wake and be like ‘right today, I am going to have cancer’. Did she have money issues?
I wonder that too, or was it an attention thing? a save the relationship thing? An I did something bad so I need to gain favour and love thing? And yeah I'm pretty sure she faked letters.

I remember all this happening she managed to fool so people. It must of just been heartbreaking for her family, especially her grandparents as I was lead to believe it was them who raised her from a very young age as her dad was a bit of a wrongen and her mum was an alcoholic.

I was so shocked when this all came out as I enjoyed her and natasha's videos together. I do wonder how much it has affected natasha? She seems to have completely disappeared now. I really enjoyed her back in the day.

She faked letters from hmrc so it’s entirely plausible that she could fake hospital appointment letters etc

She’s an evil person truly. I did a bit of digging when she said about her psychologist turns out it was just a gp not even in her local area.

I remember when it all kicked off and Natasha initially forgave her after a while but then something happened and Natasha said she was such a fool so I think more lies came out.

Asha was in it for the money 100% she’d shop in Waitrose as “she couldn’t lower herself to Aldi” despite everything she literally rubbed it in her family and those who’d donated faces.

Yet still a few people were still commenting on about how strong she was 🙄. If you look at her bio on Instagram you’ll see how remorseful she is.