Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me anyone would want to be associated with someone who has done that

Reactions: 1
how the hell is she back on social media? I thought she was in jail? She is literally deranged that she would find herself on social media again? UGH

Reactions: 2
how the hell is she back on social media? I thought she was in jail? She is literally deranged that she would find herself on social media again? UGH

She set up a new account a couple of months before the trial and I think that’s where the non apology apology came from. But I fully expect her to try and build her sm presence again once she’s out of prison tbh.

She set up a new account a couple of months before the trial and I think that’s where the non apology apology came from. But I fully expect her to try and build her sm presence again once she’s out of prison tbh.
Oh I guarantee she does how embarrassing!

To be fair, I wasn’t happy to slate her potential mental state initially, having family members that have been very unwell. But the court case is pretty damming.
She has a different name here?

I’m disgusted that Nicola (one day of winter) is following her new account along with Louise pentland. There is no reason in the world for her to have been so manipulative. The judge saw through it why haven’t they? Deplorable honestly.

She has a different name here?
She was married. Her surname married is Dawes I assume because her grandmother who raised her is Pinder. Her username on Instagram for ages was Raising Teddy or something. I’ve no idea but it is the same woman.

I’m disgusted that Nicola (one day of winter) is following her new account along with Louise pentland. There is no reason in the world for her to have been so manipulative. The judge saw through it why haven’t they? Deplorable honestly.
I remember when it all came out Nicola posted about it on insta saying how shocked and hurt she was.. odd that she would be following her now

I think she managed to pull the wool over their eyes again but only Natasha eventually worked out she was up to her old tricks

Sh
She was married. Her surname married is Dawes I assume because her grandmother who raised her is Pinder. Her username on Instagram for ages was Raising Teddy or something. I’ve no idea but it is the same woman.
She wasnt married as far as I can work out her mums maiden name is dawes so I'm presuming she changed her name or she was always dawes but being as her mum was an alcoholic and her grandparents raised her she used their name which is pinder.

So what did she do the second time round?
I don’t know if there was so much a second time round just an unawareness of how much damage she had inflicted, particularly with the fraud.

She’s not sorry, if she was sorry she would not be taunting her social media return post jail bird. She conned people out of money, she broke peoples hearts. Makes it very hard to trust those on that platform now.

Reactions: 3
She also has another insta asha_jaide

I don’t know if there was so much a second time round just an unawareness of how much damage she had inflicted, particularly with the fraud.

She’s not sorry, if she was sorry she would not be taunting her social media return post jail bird. She conned people out of money, she broke peoples hearts. Makes it very hard to trust those on that platform now.
I read somewhere that she left her grandparents with nothing not even the money from the sale of their house. Absolutely disgusting.

She also has another insta asha_jaide

I read somewhere that she left her grandparents with nothing not even the money from the sale of their house. Absolutely disgusting.
Yes she did. There’s an article further up this thread. She caused some catastrophic damage and got off rather lightly

If anyone is interested, @amberrosetheron in insta is ‘bffs’ with her and posted lots about her when she got sent down. She also has a stories highlights about her