Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it time and time again but her number one problem has always been her awful dress sense! She wears everything too tight and wear trends that she sees younger, skinny influencers wearing regardless of whether they suit her or not. I think one of the first YouTube videos of hers I watched was her trying on outfits for a wedding years ago and every single was unflattering and too small.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it time and time again but her number one problem has always been her awful dress sense! She wears everything too tight and wear trends that she sees younger, skinny influencers wearing regardless of whether they suit her or not. I think one of the first YouTube videos of hers I watched was her trying on outfits for a wedding years ago and every single was unflattering and too small.
Yes, I remember that one! Even her followers were suggesting she went up a size in the comments. She's kidding herself that she's a particular dress size, rather than buying clothes that actually fit, regardless of what it says on the label.

Reactions: 8
She's got the face n hair of a mature woman, then tries to dress like a teenager. Everything she does is so try hard. Nothing is effortless.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I remember that one! Even her followers were suggesting she went up a size in the comments. She's kidding herself that she's a particular dress size, rather than buying clothes that actually fit, regardless of what it says on the label.
And then she responded with a bunch of stories about being "trolled" and how it was so rude and insulting and grown women shouldn't tear each other down, bla, bla, bla. Over a few (very polite and diplomatic) suggestions that the dresses were lovely but the next size up would perhaps look better. Fml

Reactions: 7
New vlogs incoming......Ella's skin care favourites and Ella's skincare routine 😮 :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
New vlogs incoming......Ella's skin care favourites and Ella's skincare routine 😮 :rolleyes:
My daughter is the same age…I’m lucky if she washes her face and cleans her teeth but that’s what normal 8 year olds do. On the other hand if you are being forced to act like a teenager and prostitute yourself to earn money for mummy you will have a skincare routine force on you. It’s not right at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing she didn't see the recent news article about children damaging their skin by using products designed for adults. Silly woman.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned but alllll I can hear when she talks is Jilly Isabella (who I do actually find quite funny and like). But it’s as if Ash has watched hers and is copying her?! Anyone else get this? Is this a new thing?

Reactions: 7
Those outfits just don’t suit her. She’s a pretty girl, but could dress so much better to flatter her shape. Jumping on trends just doesn’t suit her body type

Reactions: 5
My daughter is the same age…I’m lucky if she washes her face and cleans her teeth but that’s what normal 8 year olds do. On the other hand if you are being forced to act like a teenager and prostitute yourself to earn money for mummy you will have a skincare routine force on you. It’s not right at all.
My girl is a year younger than Ella and wants skin care wants to use deodorant etc.. however I've put my foot not only is not age appropriate, she doesn't need it . And the skin care even a face wash will damage her skin barrier. She got a Stanley cup for Christmas. And I'll admit she looks ridiculous tiny wee girl walking about with a jug of water . As the adult I need to draw the line
---
Not sure if this has been mentioned but alllll I can hear when she talks is Jilly Isabella (who I do actually find quite funny and like). But it’s as if Ash has watched hers and is copying her?! Anyone else get this? Is this a new thing?
This is skinny Ash . Whole new personality

Reactions: 11
The skin care thing I’m kind of on the fence. I 100% believe children should be taught basics, face wash, spf , my little one even has lotion as she gets awful dry skin. My mum always drummed taking care of my skin from primary school age and now as an adult I definitely reap the benefits for this HOWEVER this is to follow a tik tok fad. There is no education here it is simply buying brands as they are popular and not suitable for little skin.
She is missing a beat, she could be showing what little girls could be using that won’t damage their skin

Reactions: 6
I have noticed this- especially on her TikTok’s.