Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing is, you not-so-smug gits, is that if you play in the big playground with the big kids (ie adults who can see through the bull shit and don’t fawn over beige instagrammers with grey houses) you are going to get a few scrapes.
Do you really think a bunch of people advertising Poundland & Microwave meals are going to take freedom
Of speech off the internet . I’m sure MI5 would have done thst years ago of it was really illegal or wrong. I wonder did Prince Andrew “start a petition ” or “Friday night exposé” threatening anyone who dare share their thought on his antics, if it was wrong he could
Probably pick up the phone and bring it
All down in a hour.
I could go On with multiple examples but I’ve made my point.
Get back in your kindly gifted box.

Reactions: 16

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Seeing what she has Ella dressed in today has shocked me, my daughter is the same age and I wouldn’t feel comfortable dressing her in something like that.
Ash has ALWAYS pimped Ella out. She treats her like a doll. It’s disgusting. Look way back at Ash’s grid from when Ella was a newborn……. Fucking grotesque. Literally just offering her infant daughter on a platter for pedophiles to wank over.

• Sick

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
She's put videos onto her stories today of her cleaning the hot tub, and you can really see her true size in them. And I just want to say, she looks fab. She should own her true size and shape, and stop trying to pretend she's something she's not.
This is so true!! Ash’s weight or dress size doesn’t matter it’s just that she lies about it all. That’s what bugs me. I am of similar shape and size to Ash and she’s really missing out on content ideas here as instead of her hauls where she insisted she sizes up as they’re small made, she could be making videos on styling ideas to cover problem areas like stomach, arms etc. I’d say about 85% of her following are probably mums in very similar boats so she would thrive if she was more honest. It’s a shame.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the actual hell is she thinking?? 🤣 I'm not sure what's worse......the suit or the camel toe 🤭

20220330_144544.jpg

• Haha

French toast

Would you post a video of your small daughter in a video referring to her as a "bad bitch" and "cute ass"?

• Wow
  • Angry

Popper

VIP Member
Sized up twice on the shorts, yet they fit perfectly 🤔 I think that means you bought your actual size Ashleigh

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkholiday

Said it before will say it again, I cannot believe the way she used to dress the kids to the way she dresses them now it's like a jumble sale on Ella, absolutely nothing goes, she can't carry that off one bit. And as for the cheer pic 🤮 vulgar. God help they kids they've no chance. Saying on podcast "their generations mistakes weren't recorded etc" but they're "so scared" for the kids growing up and living in a world that all their mistakes are written down or documented, they've documented from bloody birth, potty training and everything online for anyone to see. Can guarantee that will be a talking point when they kids are older. Idiots

And while I'm here I can't believe how long that bloody livingroom wallpaper has lasted either

blackheart2.0

What is her obsession with those ikea shoe storage units, now in ellas room for easy access storage?
Whats more easy access than a bloody drawer?

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Crying that she’s unfollowed that Andy malone on Insta
That’s too funny! I love that he has 120k followers and only gets 100 likes on his pics 😂 well I guess Mama Reid ain’t one of his followers now!

I was actually disgusted at their podcast. The whole way she was acting like God, all the ‘only I can give you redemption’ shit fucked me right off. Well I tell you Ash, only God can give you redemption for the things you’ve posted of your kids online, pictures of Ella with her legs wide open in a flesh coloured swimming costume, knowing fine well what these disgusting predators will do with that kind of photo and how it will be passed around all over the bloody world.

Me and my husband did laugh about you though, he was dying for someone to contact him and tell him his wife is against racism, against posting inappropriate pictures of children, against people trying to lie about ads, and loves a good gossip as much as the next woman.

Alas, it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well - given the whole trolls hunter involvement, it wouldn’t be unreasonable for the public to be concerned that AR’s husband could be pressurised to use any access to information he might have (police national computer). It’s reasonable to want to be assured that a police officer hasn’t been involved in illegal activity and doesn’t support women being threatened and doxxed by an aggressive male.

• Heart

blackheart2.0

Imagine walking into your work and seeing a fully grown woman sitting there looking off into the distance while her husband takes pictures of her primark outfit to post on the gram 🥴

(no hate on primark here, but the amount of fast fashion she buys is insane)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She needs to spray some of that into her own gob to mask the shite that rolls out of it

• Haha
  • Heart

SummerLeaves2004

No humility whatsoever. Doesn't even pay for her own child's birthday celebrations. Absolutely pathetic.
She makes me cringe so much. Tries so hard and comes across as a total wannabe.

CodyJ89

They are so ridiculous 🙈 surely she would’ve spoke to her husband about this and he would’ve told her to stay clear of anything like this!! Their egos are massive! Don’t come looking on here if you don’t want to see what people are saying about your clothes or home decor 😂 also there’s actually been plenty on fairly complimentary comments made about ash such as she’s attractive, she’s great at making kids costumes and the cakes and some craft stuff etc. Hope they all get in shit for this and learn a lesson.
This!! 🙌🏼

I actually quite like Ash! I think she is gorgeous, a good mum (minus pimping out the kids), and I think she has a good sense of humour, I could imagine being in her company in real life and she’d be able to give you a bit of chat! BUUUUUT she was one of the first to do the whole YouTube/ influencer life in Scotland and she honestly thinks she is some kind of celebrity!!! SHES the one who has changed! And my perception of it is that her nose is out of line because shes barely grown in the past 5 years!! Her followers/ subs and overall influence is stagnant and I think it’s affecting her so wants to be made to feel relevant ie all this trolling nonsense. As you said her threads aren’t really that bad, the thread titles are meek too!

I think most of us are feeling a tad disappointed and like we’ve been let down by her as she’s changed so much from who she was and what made her relatable and fun! Her husband is a police officer so she KNOWS there is nothing illegal here, it’s all perfectly above board and she doesn’t like it one iota

Also mind she was doing an ad for that readly app (I think that’s what it was called) for all those magazine subscriptions? Didn’t care too much about reading gossip about others when you were scrolling thro heat mag in the bath hen 😂 hypocrites!

Sorry that was a pure essay 🤣

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
When will these idiots realise they can’t freedom of speech!!!!!

if that was the case, tabloids would be out of business.

i really hope those who act holier than thou about tattle avoid all forms of gossip, ie daily mail etc…

Can’t edit my previous post, but when you put EVERY aspect of your life on to the web then sorry you can’t expect people to not judge or gossip.

so Ash you have to decide if the money is worth having your whole life picked apart… and obviously to you it is, otherwise its very easy to step away from the influencer life and protect your family

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Busybee

I used to find her and Eilidh quite harmless but I’d read their threads for a bit of tea as they’re both local-ish. But both really started to annoy me with this whole troll Hunter thing. Both of them are complete hypocrites, are they both trying to say they’ve never negatively commented on another influencer while in each other’s company? I highly doubt that.

Completely mortified for the both of them, their stories were full of popcorn and can’t wait, it’s over for the trolls all week and now radio silence. I see Ash has now removed her comment from under the ampx video.

And those stories from yesterday showing Charlie in hospital again, she’s not right in the head. I wouldn’t even take a picture of my own children like that to send to my partner never mind thousands of strangers.

blackheart

Chatty Member
Please take down the photos and slow motion videos of your children in swim wear 😬
I came to say the same thing, especially the mid cartwheel picture on her stories - For someone who’s husband is apparently in the police she knows nothing of safeguarding those poor children

• Wow