Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishk

Does anybody know of abidotcampbell (20k) has a thread/ any tea?

another Glasgow mum just came across - she looks younger than her husband who is 60 but seems to be a teacher and has a pic posing in underwear and heels against a car!

Gmac92

They did have an audi it was picked up on a vlog a while back think she has an x3

No way she’s just scoffed 3 different flavours of little moons all for the gram 🤮 why?! Thought she was healthy eating! Didn’t have any desire to try them and watching her bite into them while loving herself on stories has just put me off ever giving them a go 😳

Ems55

Chatty Member
I snooped quite a bit. She’s either on leave or doesn’t teach anymore due to health?
She would still be registered if on leave. Unless she has completely resigned from teaching altogether then she shouldn't be posting pics like that on a public page (and she would get into serious trouble if they found out).

Ems55

Chatty Member
Wow!!! I just had a nosey...I thought her husband was her dad at first! She is (or was?) a secondary teacher!! Posting photos like that publicly...How inappropriate!! 😰
If she still is a teacher and the GTCS get wind of those pics, she is in trouble

PlatoKota

How is Charlie’s hair so tidy? Hairdressers have been shut for months!

If she’s cutting it herself that would be some good content!

Over_it

She has an x3. The husband used to have an Audi - maybe he’s the one that got the mini? Or it’s a stop gap car before he gets a new one? Who knows.

Flakey-Lady11

Does anybody know of abidotcampbell (20k) has a thread/ any tea?

another Glasgow mum just came across - she looks younger than her husband who is 60 but seems to be a teacher and has a pic posing in underwear and heels against a car!
Nope but went for a swatch and fs nope 😂 full of herself ... pass xx

Trey93

They are talking about Lydia Elise Milan and the business owner is Nicky Lazou who is a hairdresser. The latest podcast please have a listen. Omg! There talking about Brittney spears documentary. The way Ash and Lauren talk about post natal depression and mental illness it's shocking
What did they say? I can’t bear to listen to them long enough for a podcast

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the SIL works as now? She said on the podcast a while ago she had officially registered as self employed but it was not influencing. And said on this weeks podcast she had been working from home all day - any ideas what it is?

Also I'm sorry but cracking open the wine on a random weekdays at 4pm while at home with 3 kids isn't normal IMO
What’s her name???

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the SIL works as now? She said on the podcast a while ago she had officially registered as self employed but it was not influencing. And said on this weeks podcast she had been working from home all day - any ideas what it is?

Also I'm sorry but cracking open the wine on a random weekdays at 4pm while at home with 3 kids isn't normal IMO
She’s the director of a Media Representation Service, not sure what that entails exactly. I’m guessing social media manager?

princesspiexoxoxox

I seen her at the Fort many times. I don't think she is big in real life just normal but don't portray your smaller than you are on sm

Also her face in they latest videos.. what does she do to it?! What age is she?