Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Surely a mother of two young children would not go to bleedin Turkey for a boob reduction, screams freebie to me. Does she not read the horror stories of the aftercare and folk having to go to A&E after surgery abroad, this is so irresponsible. We've all seen her in a bikini etc, her boobs are not that big that you'd not wait to pay for it here or via nhs. Also, she can spend an absolute fortune redecorating every two minutes, spending £200 a pop in primark every other week but can't pay for a private boob reduction here, with all the finance options etc available? Defo a freebie.

Reactions: 18

coleywoley

I’ve said it before, I’m sure I’ll say it again - having an opinion is not trolling. If you don’t want people to have an opinion, don’t put it out there. It’s really very simple 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart

shaza786

Chatty Member
I seriously doubt they would even be able to place Palestine on a map, thick twats
Elidh said she didn't know much about issue that I was talking about. Hen your a woman with white privilege yet you jumped on the BLM movement if your not educated about something it's not good enough on this day and age. Information is a few clicks away. I grew up in Torrance. In fact we still own businesses in Lennox town and a home on Atholl avenue Torrance , a stone throw away from where one of them stays . I went to school with people like these 3 and all I can say is it's sad to see there bringing there kids up to be exactly like them. Ash went to Dubai recently , did she teach her kids anything about the Emirati culture ? They show zero diversity on there page. In fact wasn't it Ash who said she likes to chose her kids pals through what there parents are like and if she would get along with them.

Ash, lauren and elidh you put your self in the public domain for monetary gain. Your social media is a business your families are now commodities and YES people are entitled to enjoy your content and they are entitled to hate your content. Either way you wouldn't be any where unless it wasn't for us. We have a right to criticise. Just like you have the right to criticise, and I've heard you do many a times on your podcast.

Last edited:

Popper

VIP Member
She sounds like a total ned the way she’s going on about this outing of trolls. Ash hen, see instead of worrying so much about some people having a goss about you, put your energy into worrying about how you plaster your kids over the internet, sometimes in the bath, sometimes in what looks like underwear while doing the splits and perverts will be using these images in the most horrifying way.

Disgusting how she cares so much about some people gossiping about clothes she wears but she will happily exploit her children and use them for money but not worry about where these images end up

Reactions: 17

avabella

VIP Member
They looked so unhealthy as a family. Their body shapes all look like they eat crappy food and are bloated and lethargic.

Pinkholiday

On the podcast when Lauren says Chris goes moody if she doesn't sleep with him and ash says she wakes up with Fraser touching her... Can't believe they're actually happy with that being out there 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

weekeewee

I agree with Ash that it obviously isn't nice getting comments like that left on her videos, but her response was a bit ridiculous IMO! Essentially saying that its comments like that, that have made her gain weight... em no, you can't put your own personal weight gain on to someone else.

Ash - I absolutely can appreciate that it can't be nice to read shit like that about yourself, but you've got influence over your own body and mind and I think its quite manipulative to say that someone else's actions have caused you to do something. You're a big girl and only YOU have control and responsibility for your own actions, not anyone else, not even the trolls.

• Heart

blackheart2.0

I’m actually so angry at the santa visit, I really hope the 3 of them donated something And angry at the Thistle shopping centre I hope they have also gifted to under privileged kids in the area
Ash, Eilidh and Lauren’s kids will no doubt be at a different santa every week on the run up to Christmas
Oh and have any of them shopped at the thistles, don’t think so 😡😡😡😡
On a plus side it does look great
978EB49F-AFFF-4FF9-9558-CBFA18445FF3.jpeg

Someone actually asked this and she deleted it - appalling to accept payment for a charity event

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her and Eilidh have made themselves look bigger neddies than they usually do with all this trolls being outed stuff, I was cringing watching them trying to be all intimidating reckoning people would be exposed but don't worry if you apologised to them you could save your soul and they may grant you forgiveness for saying Ash dresses like a chubby hooker and Eilidh could bore the tits off a statue, both are pathetic and laughable....as per

• Haha

shaza786

Chatty Member
I had to go watch the vlog to see the leggings🙈good grief! That vlog is equivalent of show off Instagram mums , posting up Santa's been, to show off how much there kids got. Read the room Ash! I noticed a lot influencers went low key on what they posted this Christmas. Obviously being painfully aware of covid and peoples financial situations. Why do the lids most personal moments need to posted for all to see? I noticed last night she was still following Elle Derby. Says a lot about this bunch. I accused Elidh of being racist in a Dm to her. For picking and choosing content she posted. I asked her why she wasn't posting about Palestine but posted about BLM? And the Glasgow pollokshields protests. As the same weekend was a huge huge protest going on for Palestinian people This is when she went tonto and started that Andy Malone Shite. I also got a message from Lauren telling me to apologise to Elidh. For the record girls

I am my own boss by all means contact my work place it's me all me!
My family don't give a toss about your opinion of me.
They day they were posting the tick tok andy is coming for you nonsense. A young Muslim school teacher named Sabina Nessa was found murdered on her way to meet a friend her body disregarded in a local park. It was all over the media yet these 3 were relishing in outing people like my self. Not one mention of her. The difference between her Sarah Everard is that one was Muslim and a woman of colour. They post things for clout. Fuck off with Turing your Instagram square black for BLM. You done it because every Tom dick n Harry we're doing it. You don't give a shit about black lives.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ash called my tattle comments out on her shite podcast when I posted a picture of her in her dressing gown stating she was no way a size 12, she responded and said "are you ok hun?" because apparently everyone looks bigger in their dressing gown........but tell me ash do they look at least four sizes bigger?? :unsure: just be honest, own your size and do some plus size content or ideas on dressing for a square frame, it would do well and you'd then be able to stop living in fantasy land.

View attachment 1228853
ASH! HUN!!!! YOU ARE NOT - NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A SIZE 12 BABE! NEVER!!!!! YOU ARE EASILY A SIZE 18/20!!!!!!! ALL DAY LONG. IN YOUR HOUSECOAT, IN YOUR FINEST SHITE FROM PRIMARK AND IN ANY OTHER GOD AWFUL MONSTROSITY YOU WEAR!!!!! HALF THE TIME YOU LOOK LIKE A KILO OF SAUSAGE MEAT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM A GARLIC PRESS. CHAT AWAY ABOUT THIS ON YOUR SHITTY PODCAST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT WITH YOUR OTHER WEE WANNABES FROM KIRKY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SummerLeaves2004

The trolls made me gain the extra timber... heard it all now.

What other magical, mystical powers to these trolls have. Pull the other one Ash. If you have gained weight, the chances are it's due to lack of exercise and poor diet.

Not the trolls and their wizardy.

Reactions: 16

CodyJ89

Just watched the Primark haul and I’m so done with Ash. See if you have to buy everything in a 18/L/XL then that’s your size - your not sizing up if it’s every single item!! It’s so triggering and I wish she would just own it. The one thing she bought in a 12 looked like she was wearing Ella’s clothes

everyone in the comments saying please do a jeans series to find the perfect jeans - will she! Will she fuck. She will just keep squeezing herself into clothes that don’t fit claiming she is ‘sizing up’ and that she thinks they give her ‘Zara vibes’ 🙈

• Heart

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I’m a 14-16 and when people lie and say they are smaller I do compare and think how big must I look then 😭. They don’t really even need to mention size when doing hauls unless saying ‘this comes up really small or large so size up or down’. It’s just interesting to see what the clothes look like on, I have eyes so can tell if something would suit my body shape and can see if somethings not that flattering on someone else.

As I side note, maybe I’m showing my age but a lot of the trainers she wears look like orthopaedic footwear to me and are not flattering.

• Heart
I put myself through the pain of their podcast this morning where they talk about Rebekah Vardy.
I cannot believe the hypocrisy 😒 the way they go on about her made me laugh after the full pod they dedicated to "trolls".
What's the different between commenting on someone on your pod and doing it on this site?
She's a celebrity so it doesn't matter?
I didn't realise that's how "trolling" worked, that you're less of a human with feelings because you're famous? 🤔

They're a pure embarrassment, they must make some amount of money from their podcast because it is a different level of cringe 😬 😳 they need to get over themselves!

• Angry

Shoegal17

VIP Member
She was definitely happy to do a daily gossip session on Love Island! What about those contestants and their families, what if they happened to follow her and heard her stories. Unless it’s direct messages how can they shout troll?

• Heart