Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daughter is the apple of her eye and wants for nothing as long as long as its gifted - that was all for "her" thats NOT what 6 year olde want for their birthday - no shame Ash.

Reactions: 7
I was just about to come on and say the same thing! The aim was probably luxe princess but came across as spoiled obnoxious brat and that's the mum! Read the bloody room Ash. So many people have lost loved ones lost there jobs lost. Mental health is at an all time high! Celebrate your kids birthday by all means. And if she had worked her arse off for that hats off to her. But she didn't! I thought Ash had turned a new leaf with this cold water therapy and the mindfulness. No! The same old vulgar show off

Reactions: 10
All that effort then a pair of jelly sandals 🤣 money can't buy you taste unless it's #gifted

Reactions: 9
That monstrosity is definitely not for a 6 year old, what did they do in that, im
Sure she would have enjoyed a disco dome and had some fun in it

It was 22 degrees in Glasgow yesterday, must have been boiling in that bubble 🥵

So yet more gifted stuff for this greedy cow. This time a night on a barge 🤣 As if she would ever pay for this, and she’s pretending it was the best night ever. Bet she hated every minute of it but it was free so she snapped it up. Her whole weekend was gifted to her, and for what? Cos she can post about it on her crappy social media? There is something seriously wrong with the way these “influencers” work. I get it is advertising, but they literally pay for nothing. Big Mama should try working an honest day and then using her hard earned cash to treat her family, it’s a great feeling Ash hen.

Reactions: 9
At this rate of ageing her 16th birthday might be styled like a 60th, complete with the Slosh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have just seen that reel, what an obnoxious over the top thing to have for a 6 year olds party!
Where are all her favourite characters etc, you know what a 6 year old would ask for. Not that!

She must have contacted that company aswell though, which is the biggest red neck
I just seen the video of the barge as well!!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does companies gifting influencers free stuff not just totally put you off using them? If I was considering an over the top birthday party for my kids or a night on a barge, I certainly wouldn't be using these companies. Gifting expensive tit to people who can more than afford it (but probably wouldn't spend their own money on it) whilst I plod on with statutory maternity pay and a husband just come off the best part of a year on furlough. I am grateful that we are able to still pay our bills and not struggling per se, but I could in no way justify buying any of the free stuff she's been given, for hardly any work. It's sickening. And yes....yes I am bitter about it. But I'll probably just be branded a jealous troll. No trolling here Ash, but you go on so much about mental health - think about other people and read the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was roasting yesterday, imagine sitting in that plastic tent !
Is it just me or does companies gifting influencers free stuff not just totally put you off using them? If I was considering an over the top birthday party for my kids or a night on a barge, I certainly wouldn't be using these companies. Gifting expensive tit to people who can more than afford it (but probably wouldn't spend their own money on it) whilst I plod on with statutory maternity pay and a husband just come off the best part of a year on furlough. I am grateful that we are able to still pay our bills and not struggling per se, but I could in no way justify buying any of the free stuff she's been given, for hardly any work. It's sickening. And yes....yes I am bitter about it. But I'll probably just be branded a jealous troll. No trolling here Ash, but you go on so much about mental health - think about other people and read the room!
She's hinting for a free boo job/ reduction. I think the deal has already been done. She's just waiting for covid to calm down a bit before she can travel to Turkey for the procedure.

Reactions: 5

She's hinting for a free boo job/ reduction. I think the deal has already been done. She's just waiting for covid to calm down a bit before she can travel to Turkey for the procedure.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talking about this! Probably.

I agree. Surely companies like this don’t make a lot of money off the back of gifting people extravagant days?

Reactions: 2

Don’t think I’ve ever heard that mentioned

Where has she hinted?! I will be absolutely livid!! Years waiting on NHS date I gave up just forked out 6k 😭 don’t get me wrong can’t put a price on living pain free but just infuriating that fannies like her just hint at something they want and companies come running. Shame on whichever ever company bites! Completely immoral.

Reactions: 4
My daughter is coming up to 6, and shes asked for an LOL themed pamper party for her and a couple of friends. And we've been to a few different parties for 6 year old girls over the past few weeks and they've all been some sort of theme perfect for little girls.. like LOL, mermaid theme, unicorn theme.. it might seem tacky to some (ash) but they've all been lovely small parties, and all the girls seemed to love them. I wonder what Ella's little friends thought of the boring bubble..

Where has she hinted?! I will be absolutely livid!! Years waiting on NHS date I gave up just forked out 6k 😭 don’t get me wrong can’t put a price on living pain free but just infuriating that fannies like her just hint at something they want and companies come running. Shame on whichever ever company bites! Completely immoral.
On the latest podcast.I listened out of sheer boredom, plus I love the belters Lauren comes out with (don't judge🙄) She mentioned the company. Based in Glasgow but carry out the procedure in Turkey.I've also heard her mention it on insta stories too.

Offt just seen the party for Ella that's something you would do for a 21st 😭and why is she taking the tiles of the bar shack 🤣shes a riot . Feel sorry for wee Charlie all the shite she feeds them is showing big time in the latest story shocking !

Reactions: 8
Offt just seen the party for Ella that's something you would do for a 21st 😭and why is she taking the tiles of the bar shack 🤣shes a riot . Feel sorry for wee Charlie all the shite she feeds them is showing big time in the latest story shocking !
They put ceramic tiles down and they have cracked, she has a post on Torrance community Facebook page looking for a tiler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Really annoys me these companies gifting everything to these lazy people. It’s bad enough that they believe their own hype that being an influencer is the most difficult job in the world but they also believe they are entitled to everything!
Iv already left my dental practice due to freebies given and have recently been looking for an ‘event’ company to style my garden for an adults birthday party but as soon as I see any that have decked out someone who isn’t in needs garden for free then I refuse to give them my custom!

Reactions: 8
On the latest podcast.I listened out of sheer boredom, plus I love the belters Lauren comes out with (don't judge🙄) She mentioned the company. Based in Glasgow but carry out the procedure in Turkey.I've also heard her mention it on insta stories too.
I listened to this for five minutes while doing my ironing but I had to put it off. You have three people, one that seems they are just along for the ride and two that would take ANY #freegiftedSPONGER treatment going! Sounds legit, Turkey 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.