Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't get why someone would want to listen to 3 unemployed mothers who barely have a qualification between them putting the world to rights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg! Absolute bunch of racist bigoted idiots! Talking about cancel culture and how you shouldn't get cancelled for calling something/ some one the wrong name. Uneducated that's what they are. It's scary to think this is how there children will grow up too. Look at there pages never ever do they show diversity on there page except for ordering in the odd Chinese take away. Do there kids have friends from different ethnic backgrounds I can probably hazard a guess and say no. These are the type vile bigots I went to school with. Listened to the first 5 mins of that podcast and had to switch off. Is this what Glashow represents in 2021

They spoke about the Saccone joly troll and mocked mental illness. There disgusting. The only thing that needs cancelled is the witches of the campsie hills
I didn't even get past the Caroline Flack crap so don't know what else was spoken about but I'm not surprised! Completely ignorant and uneducated

Reactions: 2
Why is the podcast called "good motherhood" when all they do is discuss Tick tock.

Reactions: 6
Wish we could bloody cancel them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, wee message for you Ash, Lauren & Eilidh…It doesn’t take much to put a short trigger warning at the start of the podcast to mention that you will be covering topics such as domestic abuse, suicide, depression, drug use etc. You know, real issues that affect lots of people and should be treated sensitively. The flippant way in which they discuss these topics just shows how ignorant they really are 😤

Reactions: 13
So she's going to get a breast reduction.

Ash, this will not change your body shape and size. Just accept your body for what it is.

I’ve never noticed her ‘big boobs’ or heard her talk about them much before now?? What’s changed??? Is she looking for more content

Reactions: 7
Ash reminds me of someone that used to be in my life and she was exhausting. She couldn’t see anyone happy and was forever trying to get 1 over on people. If you bought something, she’d buy it but it would be more expensive etc. Ash’s friends should so what I did and tell her nothing or tell her the complete opposite of what you actually are doing. And then sit back and laugh as she scrambles to decorate her house first in the worst colour schemes possible 😂

Is she paying for her reduction? NHS make you lose a lot of weight first. Known a few people who’ve struggled to reach their goal with it 😓

Reactions: 2
Is she paying for her reduction? NHS make you lose a lot of weight first. Known a few people who’ve struggled to reach their goal with it 😓
I listened to the podcast today and she says she’s going to Turkey and that it costs £3k less than in the UK so if she’s talking in numbers I’d assume she’s paying. But I guess we’ll never know lol x

Reactions: 3
I listened to the podcast today and she says she’s going to Turkey and that it costs £3k less than in the UK so if she’s talking in numbers I’d assume she’s paying. But I guess we’ll never know lol x
duck I saw a Glasgow girl who got hers ruined in Turkey via reduction. Nearly lost her nipples the lot 😭😭😭😭

Would you post a video of your small daughter in a video referring to her as a "bad witch" and "cute ass"?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
😱 yeah if there’s one thing I wouldn’t scrimp on it’s major surgery!
Its like people who go to Turkey for their teeth or hair transplants….If that was me I’d want it done properly and if anything went wrong to be able to fix ASAP. The results look good but what happens if in a few years time you start getting problems with your teeth etc. I’d rather save more and have it done here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.