Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SassySass

Did you know my names Ashleigh and im all about the #luxe I punt beans and ma weans to make ma bucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Choco88

VIP Member
She needs to watch the kids diets both of them look over weight which is awful to see on such young kids.

SassySass

Begging for engagement by asking for ideas on where to store garden cushion 🙄🙄🙄 IN THE FECKING OTHER PART OF THE GARAGE YA TOTAL BEGGY MELT 😩😩😩

• Haha

Mamakarma

Call me old fashioned, but why the hell would you go out in public in that outfit to walk the dog today. Flesh coloured leggings which in my mind don’t even look good on a size 6 model, coupled with the cropped sweater.
I must be getting bloody old when this outfit is classed as acceptable in public 😤😤

• Haha
  • Heart

VeronicaCrank

Haven't followed Ash for a while so I decided to Google her. I've deleted Instagram for a bit so thought to look her up through the web browser. Within minutes, not only did I have her Instagram pulled up, I was able to find her home address. I was curious about what the outside of her house looked like and was able to find it on Google Street View and learn the general layout because of what she's put on Instagram. All from just a Google search of Ash Reid. Why does she have her business tied to her home address??? Fraser being a police officer should know better than this. She's completely compromised the safety of herself, husband and children. Ash, if you're reading here, please get a business address. Anyone wanting to hurt them, I could imagine there might be with Fra as a copper, can find them within seconds and know exactly where to go.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I really liked her swimwear vlog! So refreshing to see a normal figure on these videos. Must be hard for Ash because she was a dancer and probably tiny size 6/8 pre-kids so maybe that’s what she’s struggling to dress for her size properly.
She definitely wasn’t she’s always been on the bigger side!!

She’s also charging £3500 for a vlog featuring products etc through channel mum. £1000 for an instagram story.

• Wow
  • Angry

Citygirlgonecountry

Oh my god. What a waste of a gifted trip. Stobo have totally shot themselves in the foot. I'd expect a detailed vlog about the room, the spa treatments, price lists, whats on offer at breakfast and dinner, what facilities are available. A video of the room and outside space etc... All I got from that was 4 hyper cackling women, more ads for asos jammas and h&m jumpers and junk food than Stobo itself! A painful 20 mins but oh so worth it to see Ash trotting down that path at the end. Eilidh looked lovely, really casual but smart and appropriate for a girly weekend. Ash looked like a secretary in her 40s from the 60s thats having a midlife crisis and that bangs her boss on the side.

I go on a yearly spa break with a bunch of friends (which we all save monthly for and long for all year lol) Stobo... hit us up, be 100% better than that tripe!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mummy2

Times must be hard for Greedy or she’s ran out of beans 🤣 she’s selling all sorts of rejects including a gifted pram absolute tramp , sickening why not give it to a charity this woman has no shame 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

SassySass

Ive just watched Greidy's swimwear vid and I actually dont have anything negative to say about it 😐 The swimwear not to my taste but she wasnt all if I was a biscuit i'd eat masel nor was there any hard sell, shock!!!
Great to see an average body shown with a bit of humility thrown in! She really must be feeling unwell 😂

I can't believe they've been gifted Stobbo castle again, I'm sure they were there not so long ago 🤔 it actually pisses me off, that place is sooooo expensive yet they can gift a trip for 4 "influencers", I don't get it 😡
You know, I was actually about to book a 2 night stay in Stobo for my lovely MIL - but bugger that! Some overweight, workshy, moon faced, "influencer" is given an expensive stay for nout?!

Well done Stobo - you have achieved the opposite of what you were attempting to do!

• Haha
  • Angry

Custard cream

I actually think Ash is/was naturally very pretty but I think she has gone too far now with cosmetic procedures. Her lips look ridiculous and her face/cheeks look quite puffy. Also her eyes look different, I can’t quite put my finger on what it is but she looks.....a bit strange. She should have left her face well alone, it was beautiful before.

SassySass

🙈🙈🙈 the wee lasses face had changed after 1.5 days away wtaf, behave yourself ya raving attention seeker 🙄🤢

These parasites are only enraged with these sites because they cant stifle the conversation here like they do on their platforms. If they were open to fair critical engagement and traded with honest integrity, there would be no need for us to tattle here. As things stand, they block any attempts of honest conversations that highlight the hidden shadiness of their trade, so their deceitful sales tactics and fake personas absolutely should be called out here until the regulators get a handle on the industry.

Ash, mid-20's gal, endorsing and gloating about cosmetic procedures such as botox, filers, tattooed brows, veneers, etc etc etc is wholly unethical and irresponsible to say the very least.
It boggles my mind that this type of industry even exists, even more so without strict regulators such as those responsible for mainstream media, its a scandal of epic and dangerous proportions.

These influencers with their undeclared product placements is utterly astounding, they'd be taken 'off air' if it was mainstream!!! I have two of Ash's posts that i'm reporting to ASA etc and will be continuing to report any wrongdoings, its the only way this industry can be cleaned up.

• Heart

SassySass

@SassySass i love this!! Do you know them? I just watched the room tour there and agree with everything been said!!
Cue the imminent flogstagram story 'kids its bedtime, time to pick your fav books for a goodnight story, the kids come rushing back with the Next and Zara catalogues and a gifted facemask...the story hastily ends', tragic!
I know of them, we used to live in the same street, both of us have since moved.

• Haha
Poor lass is completely in denial. She's lovely looking, and she doesn't look fat to me, but she's not a 12/14 any more. She's a 16/18, as evidenced in that video.
I feel for her, I've been there when I've gained weight and my old clothes in a 12 still fit (obviously because they've been stretched 🤦‍♀️) and when shopping I'd be blaming the shops saying "oh god, new looks shit for sizing isn't it no way am I a 16!"
Until reality hit one day and I got a grip.
She looks so much nicer when the clothes fit her and she's not dressing like a 20 year old size 6 Instagram model.

Last edited:

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I
Me when it was 38 degrees the other night and I was trying to sleep with the fan directly on me 🤣
I don't think any normal people in real life actually do though?
You done it at night that’s acceptable Ash walks about up the fort with a boob wedgie thinking she’s Kate Moss making some fashion statement naw hen stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

asedgyasawedgy

Can’t get over her being in her 20’s. She looks so much older and dresses like she’s chosen her outfits from a charity shop. In the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 11