Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emoji

Chatty Member
That for me is scummy behaviour! I agree, she should absolutely donate it to a local charity.

Reactions: 14

Awhenny

VIP Member
Picture on the "grid" this morning made me actually laugh out loud....just casuallyvlying in bed with my babes, tshirt rucked up just so and the calvin klein brand shorts on display. Obviously just woke up like that and thought i must photograph this moment for "memories"😂😂😂

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
The phrase “press trip” really irritates me. Didn’t realise oor Ash was the press now 😂 Hopefully she’ll start branching out into the real hard hitting press and start doing special correspondents reports from war zones...

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Oor Ash feeding a young child beans while she wears a pink dress and white tights. Not a drop on her. The skill! The absolute skill! See at this point I’m not here for the realistic, I’m thriving on the totally unrealistic. I’m marvelling at the 5 lonely beans on a plate yet no sauce on it?! THE TALENT! What kind of toast is that Ash? Is it a new one that’s been gifted? Never seen toast so white. I think your grill is fucked hen 😰

Look she’s a young mum, she’s left the conventional office life for doing this new modern form of work. I can’t sit here and say if I was offered cash for promoting beans I wouldn’t do the same but at least fucking make it real! Actually make something with beans and eat it! Or don’t eat it but at least go halfway and make it. My god.

• Haha
  • Heart

SassySass

I find it really sad that the kids of these parasites, in particular talking about Ash here, will never have a good ole fashion upbringing, in the sense that material things are of no consequence and play and learning are at the forefront of their development. Ash's kids are being conditioned that appearance and how well dressed you are is what matters the most.

Ash herself in her early 20's is already pumped full of botox and filler and floor tile veneers to name but a few. Totally fake inside and out. I dare say it wont be long till she's flogging #gifted lypo to her impressionable audience, again reinforcing that the most important thing in life is how you look. Its beyond tragic.

Whatever happened to being happy in your own skin? Enriching and fulfilling your life using the fundamentals, enjoying the outdoors, travelling, having a thirst for knowledge and continued learning of the deeper things that actually matter and shape our world. Making memories in the minds of your loved ones rather than doctored images for public consumption and adoration.

Ash and her ilk will never experience true soul contentment in their poisoned chalice industry.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so just had to go look at the wallpaper......holy hell!! It looks just like a satellite image of a thunderstorm on the weather forecast o_O

• Haha
  • Sick

Popper

VIP Member
My kids nursery actually says to put kids in leggings/loose trousers and basic tops, tracksuits etc only (and it’s a fairly good nursery). Because they want the kids to be comfortable and not get stressed or upset if they accidentally mess up good clothing.
Surely that’s standard for all nursery’s that don’t have a uniform? Ella is dressed like she’s off to a job at topshop every day rather than off to play at nursery.
Exactly. Those kids must be terrified to get anything dirty. You never see them just being kids and outdoors playing and getting dirty. Always dressed up at a shopping centre or a restaurant in fully matching outfits. Ella wore white knee high socks and a mini dress to nursery once. As a nursery teacher myself, I’m sure the staff had a good laugh at that! She’s saying she’s conscious of Ella flashing her pants when wearing skirts - pop her in some leggings for nursery and you won’t need to worry! Ash is just so vain with both how she and her kids looks. Sad really.

Mamakarma

Know this has been mentioned numerous times on this and on other tattle families.
Really distressing to watch children being made to perform like monkeys for engagement purposes. What level headed parent would think that it is acceptable and natural for a child to automatically look into the camera on a daily basis and perform.
We are at too early a stage to understand what long term impact Insta/YT postings will have on children being utilised for advertising and to raise engagement and follower numbers, but the signs do not look good. Children are already being bullied and harassed on Facebook, being linked to suicides etc.
While I 100% understand that children are used for TV advertising, this is completed in a controlled environment and under strict rules. Parents flaunting their children on Insta and YT, just do what they personally see fit. It looked to me that Ella was naked in the bed on some Insta posts today. Why, why would you put this out there for all the pervs under the sun to see. More concerning, why is your hubby letting this happen when he is in the police.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
It’s just all so fake 😂 cutting about in the Gucci and the Alexander McQueen one minute and then selling the bairns clothes and prams to get some dolla for a home bargains haul the next. Is it the luxe life or the skint life? 😂 think she needs to decide! I think more people would enjoy content from instagrammers or bloggers who are open about being short on cash or on a budget rather than the fake glam lifestyle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thousands of people have their babies ears pierced, maybe it's tradition in her family, you don't know. this is tattle not mumsnet.
'A family tradition'... to pierce a tiny babies ears. I don't know what chavtastic family traditions you have but this ain't one of mine. Thanks for your observations about the forum I am on..! Lol.

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I can’t stress enough how much I dislike the way she dresses Ella like she’s atleast 10. She is 4! Dress her like a little girl! The tight jumpsuits, short skirts and animal prints don’t make her look cute. They are impractical, inappropriate and they don’t make you look like you have class, quite the opposite Ash.

Citygirlgonecountry

I honestly dont think anyone has slates her weight. I admit I was quite harsh about the Stobo vlog outfit, but seriously, it was hellish. I think she has a nice figure and is a lovely looking girl when shes natural. The video today was like a bloody polyfiller ad, that amount of make up for a day in the house..
Thats not normal x

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s laughable- in one breath she’s posting photos of her flabby stomach, telling us all how she’s embracing her body and is happy etc and then she says she having some over priced treatment on it to improve the appearance of said flabby stomach...
Bit of a contradiction there Ash! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

What is she on about hiding the yellow Asda tag?? Was what she bought in the sale or something? I buy quite a lot from George at Asda and I've never had something with a yellow tag? And you can't see the labels anyway?!

She's an absolute bint honestly the way she goes on about Ella's colour palette 😂 My 4 year old girl now will not wear what I want her to wear, and is VERY vocal about what she likes and "hates"! Hopefully see Ella will get the same streak haha.
Ash is definitely the sort of woman that would hire a baby stylist. What a twat waffle honestly. One minute it's Poundland halls and Asda, the next bloody Gucci bags.
All chavvy fur coat and no knickers!

I really liked Ash and loved watching her videos religiously when the notification popped up. This was before the house move. She always appeared to be super organised, always had systems in place and I thought she genuinely gave people good ideas to make life a little bit easy - thus being relatable! Since the house move, she has changed massively. Her videos are chaotic, sporadic and very random (almost desperate).The crazy amount of designer purchases (good for her, but it’s not my cup of tea) the managing to buy a £400K house ASWELL as apparently completely furnishing it themselves and then claiming to be on a tight budget but still affording unnecessary £50+ B&M hauls, decorating, garden, holidays, clothes etc etc it just became so unrelatable and didn’t quite add up. She has lost herself, and is morphing into a super boring predicable “influencer”. I feel like it’s because she is so young and she is seeing people like Emily Shak etc. of a similar age doing their thing so she’s trying to chase their opportunities (holidays, coachella etc) when she started out doing something completely different. Now her audience is all left a bit like WTF?? Sorry for the rant folks.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh my god.

I’ve just watched an old vlog from before she had her teeth done - how different does she look?! She’s like a different person?! She’s had so much work done to her face.

Also just watched her recent swim wear try on video...

Sorry but - size 12 my eye!

I wish she would buy proper supportive, flattering clothes. None of those swimming outfits were good on her at all. She needs a decent supportive bra style top, something that lifts and gives her some shape. She needs to buy bottoms that fit her properly. She just looks so out of proportion. Some people (myself included) just don’t suit a bikini. She’s not doing herself any favours at all, which is a shame as she’s got a very “normal” figure but she’s just forever throwing on god awful outfit choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Citygirlgonecountry

Ffs that latest post at Stobo. The prada bag at the waterfall... 🤣 Whats the saying - "it takes a lot of money to look this cheap". Shame it cant buy an ounce of class.

• Haha
  • Heart
God it's my pet peeve when someone sells something they've been given for free!!
That's how you know they're all fur coat and no knickers.
Tight arsed twats