Ariel Tyson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boy is literally a by the way in this photoshoot of her and her toy- sorry daughter.
This is exactly the same as Sarah from modernfarmhousefamily…. Doesn’t matter if the boys are unable to be understood so long as the girl has a bow on the head 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for Griffy he has been pushed aside 🥹 but they go to church and are Christians it’s okay 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
This is exactly the same as Sarah from modernfarmhousefamily…. Doesn’t matter if the boys are unable to be understood so long as the girl has a bow on the head 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for Griffy he has been pushed aside 🥹 but they go to church and are Christians it’s okay 😂
I went off her once I realised she'd been hiding her "mothers helper" a couple of years ago...she had been with the family for many months before Miss yana or whoever was accidentally seen in the background and she had to own up to having help around the home. It isn't a crime, but that act of being everything to everyone was so disingenuous

Reactions: 5
It’s like she likes the older two boys and the girls I don’t think I could even tell you the names or faces of any of the middle boys 🤦🏼‍♀️
YES! The middle three boys, it’s like they are completely missing, I feel sorry for the littlest of the middle three Zion, he looks so young but the youngest two (now three) get all the love and attention.

Reactions: 3
Why does she let Mila manhandle the baby like that omg 😳 she’s not a doll

Reactions: 1
This boy is literally a by the way in this photoshoot of her and her toy- sorry daughter.
Thags really sad. I have three children myself (2 girls, 1 boy) I’m be mortified and embarrassed of myself if I’d had some sort of photo shoot and it had turned out like that with a clear focus on the one child whilst the other totally ignored. That’s not just like one photo where the girl is all she’s paying attention to- it all of them.
I do feel sorry for the boys - both her family and the modern house bunch too . That family’s reaction video to the gender reveal of the girl was very OTT

Reactions: 1
How many line up photos of their ages/ birth weights / gestation etc before they drip feed the sheep with Content #8's name ? 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but why do Americans always give their babies the most ridiculous names 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just seemed like a very Christian name that I thought they would use it for their first girl.
So strange how they never shared names and now they share everything
I think it was in an attempt to grow her following. She's desperate to flog anything to make some money. I often wonder if they're living a little beyond their means. His family are obviously wealthy, but not sure about him and her! Keeping up with the instahuns is expensive business.
I sort of knew they'd go for matching M names now that she has her twin girls 🤢 poor things won't have anything individual. Mikiah is just ridiculous though.

Reactions: 2
None of the boys are Micheal? I guess Cale could be after him? I guess that's where they got the made up name from

Yes and it's all so boring, same stuff on repeat. I'm dying to ask her what their beliefs are on one of her children turning out being gay.. because with that many children it's a possibility. I'm totally curious. As a parent I love my children completely as they are and for whoever they choose to love but I'm not so sure they feel the same. Thoughts?

Yes and it's all so boring, same stuff on repeat. I'm dying to ask her what their beliefs are on one of her children turning out being gay.. because with that many children it's a possibility. I'm totally curious. As a parent I love my children completely as they are and for whoever they choose to love but I'm not so sure they feel the same. Thoughts?
Sure they have that many, they'll just replace/ discard the ones who don't obey.

Reactions: 2