Ariel Tyson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the whole “we are the perfect couple raising the perfect god lovin big family” is very same same same.
I doubt she has ever had an original thought.

Reactions: 4
This is going to be one loooooong drawn out gender reveal! I can just tell , she's delighted to have a few days of content to squeeze out of it all
---
I can’t stand these two supposedly holier than thou cnuts 😠
He's got a horrible attitude for a pastor

Reactions: 5
He doesn’t seem to do anything around the house at all, she does all the cooking, washing etc. Plus she must make most of the money off her socials with her 1.1 million followers.

All he does is loaf around on his pedastal and take kids to sports games, and some church stuff.

Yes I predict she will string the gender reveal out for a full week at least, for maximum clicks.

They’ve revealed the gender! I won’t ruin it for you all I know you’re on the edge of your seats so I’ll let you all go see for yourselves 🤣🥱
But what I came to say was why on earth would you want to be bombarded with that many people 24 hours after giving birth I couldn’t think of anything worse! Imagine them all trying to hold and smother the baby

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can she will have the girls signed up for dance and beauty pageants pronto, and if they want to play basketball like the boys, it will be a hard no!
Must conform to traditional gender roles gals.

You can she will have the girls signed up for dance and beauty pageants pronto, and if they want to play basketball like the boys, it will be a hard no!
Must conform to traditional gender roles gals.
Wonder if they'll stop now she has the children she really wanted 🤔

Reactions: 1
I doubt they will stop now, she is only 38 years old, so she has another 3 or so left in her yet. Considering they don’t believe in contraception.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So sad for the other children that she couldn't care less about. All about Mila and the new baby girl.

I think they will have two more they’ve said all along 10 is the goal

• Wow
It’s just absolutely insane. It’s the same crappy merry-go-round for each new baby that pops out. It’s honestly just deja vu every two years at this point. Those poor older boys must feel so neglected.

It’s just absolutely insane. It’s the same crappy merry-go-round for each new baby that pops out. It’s honestly just deja vu every two years at this point. Those poor older boys must feel so neglected.
It’s like she likes the older two boys and the girls I don’t think I could even tell you the names or faces of any of the middle boys 🤦🏼‍♀️