Ariel Tyson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At risk of nobody else on Tattle knowing this family I’m hoping SOMEBODY will know them and agree with me here… I just find them completely beyond cringe?

For those who don’t know - they’re an American family on Insta and they have 7 kids (6 boys 1 girl). They weren’t bothered about having a girl obvs but funnily enough since she’s been born they’ve heavily tapped into the “protective big brothers” cliche relentlessly.

She used to show the kids faces and just call them by their initials but she now uses their full names.

I find it embarrassing the dances they all do and I cannot for the life of me understand how those boys don’t die of embarrassment especially the older ones.

Praying somebody else can understand what I mean 🙏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also know of this family. Not a huge fan and I also stopped following them as they just got boring.

Reactions: 1
At risk of nobody else on Tattle knowing this family I’m hoping SOMEBODY will know them and agree with me here… I just find them completely beyond cringe?

For those who don’t know - they’re an American family on Insta and they have 7 kids (6 boys 1 girl). They weren’t bothered about having a girl obvs but funnily enough since she’s been born they’ve heavily tapped into the “protective big brothers” cliche relentlessly.

She used to show the kids faces and just call them by their initials but she now uses their full names.

I find it embarrassing the dances they all do and I cannot for the life of me understand how those boys don’t die of embarrassment especially the older ones.

I find them creepy, religious types often are though.
She blocked me on Instagram ages ago so never see anything about them now.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s announced another sprog when I’ve just made this hahahaha 🤣🤣 bet she’s praying it’s a boy so she can prove her point of “we weren’t trying for a girl swear down even though all I ever talk about is how much I love having a girl”

Reactions: 7

Yes!!!!!! I'm so glad someone else finds them as strange as I do!!! The dances, the line ups...so bloody weird!!

Reactions: 3
They are constantly lining up! That's all the content they have.
I hate when YouTube and Instagram families do that.
I’d have been mortified & embarrassed AF if my parents had had me & my siblings doing stuff like that.
Time these so called parents stopped the nonsense.

She’s had a bunch of kids and she’s Christian and that’s her whole entire personality… She doesn’t seem to actually be just Ariel. I think one day when they’re finished having kids (probably after 30 of them) she’ll have a fully blown identity crisis.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here know modern farmhouse (Sarah molitor)? I think ariel often copies her content/ ideas. But also separately , how annoying is it when she draaaaaags everything out. Everything is a countdown and a reel. Influencing/ Instagramming doesn't come naturally to her

Does anyone here know modern farmhouse (Sarah molitor)? I think ariel often copies her content/ ideas. But also separately , how annoying is it when she draaaaaags everything out. Everything is a countdown and a reel. Influencing/ Instagramming doesn't come naturally to her
Yep I also know them. Thought they were better than Ariel.
---
There’s also house in the high desert. She had 11 kids the last time I checked. Also Christian.

Omg guys she has anemia guys and fell because of ~her stupid wedge heels~ it.... 🙄 soooo dramatic.

Anyway, glad her husband and son weren't harmed though. Although it seems a lot that someone would tamper with her car because they saw her on tiktok or whatever 🤔

Omg just seen that new video of them all popping up to the year they were born wiggling and covering their faces?! It’s ridiculous! Honestly Ariel we get it you’ve birthed a lot of kids in very few years. But you rehash this niche every 30 seconds it’s exhausting.

Reactions: 4
Could somebody tell her that Instagram is not TikTok!
No need for constant twee and cheesey dances.

• Sick
Thank god someone else knows who they are 🤣 her content is all the same every video relates back to “look at me I have 7 kids 6 boys and 1 girl and I’m pregnant and I adore my husband” every single video

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank god someone else knows who they are 🤣 her content is all the same every video relates back to “look at me I have 7 kids 6 boys and 1 girl and I’m pregnant and I adore my husband” every single video
Yep wife and mother are her entire personality and all she has to offer. I used to like her, but this whole "we don't know the sex" is so fake , that it's put me off. I fully belive she didn't know for some of her precious pregnancies.

I just find it so weird that her whole personality and life achievements are focused around constantly being pregnant, then she is clutching her stomach like the baby’s about to drop out any second.
Meanwhile she has a sister who is a doctor.

Also the majority of her stories are about the daughter and she barely even mentions some of the sons, the oldest two get mentions but the middle ones are a mystery, it’s like they are just fillers.

I can't believe over one million people watch her line up her children. Every caption is about being pregnant!