Ariel Tyson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly the same as Sarah from modernfarmhousefamily…. Doesn’t matter if the boys are unable to be understood so long as the girl has a bow on the head 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for Griffy he has been pushed aside 🥹 but they go to church and are Christians it’s okay 😂
I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread here. Her father always looks sick of her tit anytime he's on her stories

Reactions: 3
Any bets on Sarah from MFHF getting pregnant soon ...Lucy turning one this week! She says she's at peace with having no more but for someone who's been pregnant for the past 12 years I find that hard to believe. No contraceptives happening there 🥴
I think it's a load of tit when she says the lord has helped her be at peace with that and if HE chooses to bless them then so be it. We all know Tim's been against the last 3 babies so we'll see....

• Wow
Any bets on Sarah from MFHF getting pregnant soon ...Lucy turning one this week! She says she's at peace with having no more but for someone who's been pregnant for the past 12 years I find that hard to believe. No contraceptives happening there 🥴
I think it's a load of tit when she says the lord has helped her be at peace with that and if HE chooses to bless them then so be it. We all know Tim's been against the last 3 babies so we'll see....
If ariel had had a boy, Sarah would have stopped. She's probably broody again! Tim probably gives in as she seems really stubborn and forceful once the cameras are off

If ariel had had a boy, Sarah would have stopped. She's probably broody again! Tim probably gives in as she seems really stubborn and forceful once the cameras are off
Yes I get that vibe from her too. What she wants she gets. If she doesn't get her way....she drops her "the lord is telling me this" card and gets her way that way too.

• Heart
So many Godly types are just like that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman unearths a rage in me I didn’t know I had. Silly dancing videos and line ups aside, she is basically teaching Mila from the age of 2 that the woman’s job is to be a mother and for everything to be about babies babies babies. I’m sure it was all she was taught as a child but in this day and age to be dressing your toddler in floor length prairie dresses and manhandling newborns, it’s so outdated. I genuinely believe she was disappointed with a 2nd girl because Mila is her favourite and now she can’t have her tribe of boys protect their one sister. Ugh.

Also, why does she have to say the kids go to a private Christian school? Why can’t she just say they go to school?!

Reactions: 8
This woman unearths a rage in me I didn’t know I had. Silly dancing videos and line ups aside, she is basically teaching Mila from the age of 2 that the woman’s job is to be a mother and for everything to be about babies babies babies. I’m sure it was all she was taught as a child but in this day and age to be dressing your toddler in floor length prairie dresses and manhandling newborns, it’s so outdated. I genuinely believe she was disappointed with a 2nd girl because Mila is her favourite and now she can’t have her tribe of boys protect their one sister. Ugh.

Also, why does she have to say the kids go to a private Christian school? Why can’t she just say they go to school?!
She’s stopped with the home schooling then?

Reactions: 1
Looks like she is making an absolute mint out of lining up her children!
No I don't think she's doing well in the earning department. She never gets any new brands to work with and is always begging for clicks on links and engagement on her posts!

Ariel’s sister is a doctor - OBGYN, so it doesn’t appear to have been a thing she got from her family.
I think saying the kids are at a private Christian school is to let people know she wouldn’t send them to a regular local school with all the heathen plebs because that would be compromising her values.

Ariel’s sister is a doctor - OBGYN, so it doesn’t appear to have been a thing she got from her family.
I think saying the kids are at a private Christian school is to let people know she wouldn’t send them to a regular local school with all the heathen plebs because that would be compromising her values.
She's delusional. The pair of them are the most arrogant, selfish, vain, lying and unjesuslike church people going!!!

Latest story “Cale is at his private school daaannnce”!

Not ever just school but private school. Very strange and weird to keep mentioning. Must have something to do with the whole mega Christian thing.

My kids have been at a private school the last twenty years but I have never once called it that, it’s just “school”.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen this family pop up a few times, why do the baby girls always have to be wearing a gigantic bow on their head from the moment they’re born

• Haha