Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but I said potentially, I still don’t understand why she would risk it.
to be blunt, because she’s “gotten away with it” before? this pattern of behaviour is consistent and her fanbase has always backed her.

this one is, i agree, slightly different because there’s a baby involved and the guy in question is her co-star on a big project but i can’t see how she would have given it a second thought really. she, based on the evidence, loves the chase of getting with a man and thinks about the fallout (if she does at all) later.

Reactions: 18
I’m really not even a fan but Ariana’s last album had a global number one and a top 5 hit that went viral on TikTok. It’s disingenuous to claim it did anything other than smash. Also, she’s clearly still stunningly attractive?

What a strange post.
beauty is subjective really. Stunningly attractive is a bit extreme imo. her extreme weight loss has really affected her looks atm.

Reactions: 19
to be blunt, because she’s “gotten away with it” before? this pattern of behaviour is consistent and her fanbase has always backed her.
Yes, I’d have thought she’d be more protective and professional for this project though as like previously said she’s wanted this role since day dot, in comparison to her music career when the other cheating happened. Because she banged on about it so much I’d have thought she’d think with her head and not her puss, but alas here we are!

Reactions: 9
I’m definitely not in the ”all publicity is good publicity” camp. That being said though I don’t think this scandal will tank her career or even make a dent. I don’t think she’s too big to fail, but for an A-list celebrity and one of the richest female artists, that would take a lot.

Ultimately, I think that her taking a long break from music probably doesn’t help in this current landscape for pop music that is rapidly evolving with the general public constantly craving more and more music from artists. I’ve also noticed her fans aren’t as rabid or adamant about their unconditional support as say Taylor’s or Selena’s and I know there’s no way to measure that anyway, but I mean this thread is only 22 pages long.

Reactions: 12
Regardless it seems really odd that she’s potentially jeopardised her role when this is a movie/franchise she has not shut up about since day dot. You’d think if she cared THAT much, she’d have wanted to keep everything strictly professional.
I think she's got away with so much that she probably thought she was untouchable.

With things like the doughnut licking it was the least worst thing she did there - she spoke to the workers like they were dirt on her shoe. All this gets dredged up again and seen in a different light.

She might bounce back from this, but there was already signs her time as a pop girl at the top was waning.

This drama definitely won't get shaken from the wicked movie project. The second part won't even be out until at the earliest Nov 2025 with promotional obligations until then and she probably had lip glosses and music to go along with it all.

Scooter will be furious.

Reactions: 15
This won't affect the Wicked movie negatively in the slightest. On the contrary, it will probably make more people curious to watch it. Reminds me of all the drama that happened during the filming of Don't Worry Darling with Olivia Wilde cheating on her husband with Harry Styles. So many people watched that film because of that scandal.

Now, as for Ariana herself? It probably won't hurt her profitability in any aspect, but it will definitely put a stain on her reputation. Those who have followed her closely know that this isn't the first time she's done something like this, but I think this is the first time where it's actually gotten mainstream attention.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think she doesn't like men very much and is almost proving a point to herself by pursuing men who have more to lose.
She doesn't trust men and wants to expose how shallow and base-driven they all are which justifies her insecurity.

If a very average looking man with a gorgeous long-term partner can cheat, well why try and be in a long term relationship with anyone at all?

I don't know, it made more sense in my head🥴 but then a lot of things do before I open my mouth :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I'm starting to think she doesn't like men very much and is almost proving a point to herself by pursuing men who have more to lose.
She doesn't trust men and wants to expose how shallow and base-driven they all are which justifies her insecurity.

If a very average looking man with a gorgeous long-term partner can cheat, well why try and be in a long term relationship with anyone at all?

I don't know, it made more sense in my head🥴 but then a lot of things do before I open my mouth :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO:
It makes perfect sense don’t worry! She’s definitely got an avoidant attachment style too, as soon as things go pear shaped she says “duck you” and moves onto the next. It probably all stems down to being deeply insecure, which we already know she is to an extent (only letting cameras show her “good” side of her for years comes to mind lol).

Reactions: 11
She's probably ditched SpongeBob already since this has blown up with so much more mainstream attention than usual. Ladies watch out any of us could go home to our husbands and find them with ari, like Naya Rivera did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorry Hill did a few videos about Ariana’s cosmetic work. One of the things she said is, it’s not that Ariana’s done a load of stuff to her face recently - it’s more that since the weight loss, the work she’s had done before looks starker.

It’s harder to see the full extent of how gaunt she is because of the filler. I wonder what her face would look like now at her current weight if she hadn’t had any cosmetic work done.

She's probably ditched SpongeBob already since this has blown up with so much more mainstream attention than usual. Ladies watch out any of us could go home to our husbands and find them with ari, like Naya Rivera did.
CDaN is claiming she is cooling off him already and he filed for divorce in the hope she would come back.

Screenshot_20230801_224559_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry this is long feel free to skip!

I hope Ethan’s wife has enough respect for herself to realise she deserves better than to ever consider forgiving him and taking him back. I understand after how long she’s been with him and having a baby with him it would be hard to detach from the life you thought you were going to have as a happy family but honestly after how he’s hurt her and embarrassed not only behind closed doors but also publicly , he deserves to be divorced. You don’t need to be in a relationship/married to the father of your child in order to give your child a happy life cause coparenting can actually be the healthier and better choice in a lot of situations. When that child grows up she can tell him your dad cheated on me when you were a baby and I was still going through post partum so already had a lot to deal with but he didn’t care about me or the family we made he just threw it away. I hope she has the best support system around her reminding her of her worth.

As for Ariana she is a home wrecker , she’s selfish and she’s heartless. Her ego is so big she thinks she’s untouchable and can do whatever she likes no matter who gets hurt. There’s obviously been a lost of posts on TikTok about this situation and I was reading comments on these posts of people who have worked in restaurants, Disneyland and on set with Ariana or know people who have and every single one of these people has commented about how horrible she can be , how entitled she is , rude and demanding. There’s people who’ve said when they were informed Ariana would be coming to Disneyland or a restaurant nobody wanted to be her waiter or guide around the parks cause she makes people feel uncomfortable with her attitude. Apparently there’s been time she would call Disneyland and have rides shut down for hours just for her and nobody else would be allowed on it for all those hours and then she wouldn’t even show up to Disneyland or she’d show up hours later!

Just cause the girl has a good singing voice doesn’t mean her fame should let her get away with things. She should be held accountable and should be in intense therapy to fix her issues cause her obsession with enjoying stealing men from other women , needing attention and infatuation from a man is not healthy and she’s hurting other people.

Her and Ethan deserve each other they’re both heartless and wrong in this situation. I hope they both receive karma eventually from what they’ve done cause it’ll be a wake up call they both need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Look at Michael Jackson fans still flocked to the court to support him, buying tickets to see him in concert and still buying his music. Ariana’s career will continue to go from strength to strength. Her fans will continue to love and support her no matter what.

Yel

Big pop girls time at the top never lasts that long. Ariana was putting out an album every year, but now hasn't put one out in nearly 3 years. Just doesn't happen that they continue to go from strength to strength. The hard core fans will always be there like they are for Madonna or Kylie, but with those two their new stuff barely gets played on the radio, singles barely chart and albums fall quickly after first week sales.

Apparently there’s been time she would call Disneyland and have rides shut down for hours just for her and nobody else would be allowed on it for all those hours and then she wouldn’t even show up to Disneyland or she’d show up hours later!
On a side note - why do places do this?!

I judge Disneyland for even doing this!
---
Ariana has just announced her new perfume Cloud Pink will be out on August 13th.
This scandal will absolutely not affect sales of this in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11