Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 18
Even if Ariana didn't initiate the relationship with SpongeBob, even if he came onto her, she still has a responsibility as a human being to say "no thank you, you are married and this isn't ok."

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Some of her fans really can't accept that she's a homewrecker. There's so many lies like "Ariana's ex admitted she never cheated and he lied for attention" but then they won't provide the proof of this
I said this on the gossip thread but too many fans infantilize her. When things are going well, they are all 'She's a queen/needs no one' etc then the minute the tit hits the fan and it looks as if they aren't perfect, even if there is proof she screwed up, suddenly it's 'It's not her fault, you can't blame her for it'.

Reactions: 24
IMG_8310.jpeg
Ouch for Lily. Imagine being cheating on and then seeing things like this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I daresay that many of her new followers are people like me, who saw the recent pics of Ariana and her new pet boyfriend, and were all like "Omg, she looks terrible! And why is she with that weird-looking guy?" 😬🥴
lol true. i'm a gay woman and she's about my age and i found her so so attractive beforehand, but what the hell is she doing to herself now?!

Reactions: 14
I dont know who he is (other than that he is very odd looking!) or much about the details of her dating history but I have never understood the hype/appeal with her, to me she is pretty not “beautiful” (to me that is someone who is striking/would turn your head in the street) she is 30 but looks 13 - just looking at her ponytail gives me a migraine. Why is it usually the woman gets all the heat for being a “home wrecker”? They are both to blame, yes she should’ve/could’ve said no thanks but the same applies to him. I’ve worked with at least 10 men in the last 5 years who are “happily” married with a beautiful wife and kids who have either tried with me or i’ve seen them attempt to hit on someone else. Also do not get Pete, he looks like he needs a bath big 🍆 or not

Reactions: 12
Why is it usually the woman gets all the heat for being a “home wrecker”?
Because that phrase is used against the person who infiltrated and “broke” the family/home apart, which unfortunately is usually a woman because men seem to have children and then lose their minds like morons. For example if Ariana was the one with the child, husband, white picket fence life and Spongebob wasn’t, it would be him that’s the home-wrecker. She’d just be a cheating idiot in that situation.
I don’t particularly see an uneven balance in the hate they’re getting for this though, if anything he’s getting dragged even further through the mud because everyone is calling him an ugly rat etc etc.

Reactions: 14
I said this on the gossip thread but too many fans infantilize her. When things are going well, they are all 'She's a queen/needs no one' etc then the minute the tit hits the fan and it looks as if they aren't perfect, even if there is proof she screwed up, suddenly it's 'It's not her fault, you can't blame her for it'.
Sorry. Is it virtually all his fault that her marriage fell apart too? :rolleyes:
Or are you going to let Ariana finally take some accountability for her crappy actions?
These should be highlighted. Why can't she be blamed? She has a mouth and can say no you have a wife and child. She has a consciousness and clearly chose to go ahead and have an affair with this man knowing he had a wife and child.

Stop trying to think Ariana is all sweetness and light, she's not, she's horrible and only cares about herself. Wake up fangirls. She is a pure pick me girl, needs attention from men to feel validated. She is not the cool independent woman we have come to believe, she wouldnt look twice at being your friend in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Lilly has any big agencies advising her? Maybe one of scooters enemies helped out?

Arianna has so many million dollars companies behind her, but releasing "not a girl's girl" is going to be pretty hard to come back from.

Them doing press for the movie will be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Lilly has any big agencies advising her? Maybe one of scooters enemies helped out?

Arianna has so many million dollars companies behind her, but releasing "not a girl's girl" is going to be pretty hard to come back from.

Them doing press for the movie will be interesting.
Yeah,Lily knew what she was doing when she said that.

Reactions: 12
I'm disappointed in the mail that they haven't been calling her "the break up with your girlfriend I'm bored songstress", like seriously guys what are you playing at?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 7