Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scum. Well done Lilly for getting her story across. For a minute it looked like Ariana was trying to spin the PR that they had all broken up before the dating happened. 🙄 Instead, Ariana decided to be a homewrecking b****, even hold the baby at dinner with the wife, knowing she was cheating. And HIM, that cretin letting his child be held by Ariana in front of his wife, knowing what they were doing behind her back 🤢 Scum! He'll be dumped within 6 months. When does Wicked wrap? Surely once everyone flies back home things will change. This Ethan guy, bet his extended family are absolutely disgusted with him. Hopefully they are supporting the wife.

Reactions: 32
Lot of speculation at the time about why they'd broken up. People were posting receipts where she could have cheated on him with Pete. Ariana fans covered it up by putting it all on Mac and blaming his addiction. I'm sure it was around the time Ariana posted on twitter that she's not his babysitter and would make herself look like the victim on twitter and Instagram posts. It was through Instagram comments as well where she would try to make him look bad or argue with fans who were supporting mac. Then there's the Pete/Ariana situation where Mac was allegedly sent intimate photos of them to taunt him and rub it in his face while he was struggling with his mental health. Again Ariana fans covered this up by saying she couldn't have known, but Mac fans say different so I guess we'll never know on that. There's a lot more but i mainly remember how pissed people were on twitter when Ariana mentioned him in thank you next because she was acting like none of the bad stuff happened. She'd been bad-mouthing him, then when he died it was all swept under the rug. And then there are all the theories about how ariana essentially killed Mac by messing with his mental health, and how low she made him feel. It was around that time that some people said they felt she was using his death for promo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And then there are all the theories about how ariana essentially killed Mac by messing with his mental health, and how low she made him feel.
I think this theory is unfair. Ariana was not responsible for Mac's mental health issues, and certainly did not 'kill' him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This was the tweet she made about Mac in response to someone else

“How absurd that you minimize female self-respect and self-worth by saying someone should stay in a toxic relationship because he wrote an album about them, which btw isn’t the case … I have cared for him and tried to support his sobriety … but shaming / blaming women for a man’s inability to keep his tit together is a very major problem. let’s please stop doing that.”

Reactions: 6
This was the tweet she made about Mac in response to someone else

“How absurd that you minimize female self-respect and self-worth by saying someone should stay in a toxic relationship because he wrote an album about them, which btw isn’t the case … I have cared for him and tried to support his sobriety … but shaming / blaming women for a man’s inability to keep his tit together is a very major problem. let’s please stop doing that.”

I agree with her statement.

Mac's mental health and sobriety was not her responsibility.

Reactions: 28
Mac already had MH and drug issues didn’t he, before Ariana was even in the picture?

I’m NGL these in general aren’t Ariana’s responsibility, but if she was cheating on him then you can say she is responsible for hurt that exacerbated his mental illness, but it’d be too far to say she literally killed him.

Equally though, if they broke up and she didn’t do anything wrong, you can say the break-up had an effect on Mac’s MH but at the same time its not really fair to look badly on Ariana for breaking up with him.

Just putting myself in Lilly’s shoes, I don’t know how well I’d cope if I saw Ariana’s PR and my ex husband trying to make it sound like no cheating was involved. It’d be like being gaslit on a massive scale. That’s what’s the most scummy of everything like they duck up her life and then try to lie about it to make themselves look innocent, from an ivory tower? It’d make it so much harder to move on

Reactions: 11
I'll see if I can find some of the proof about Mac from back then because there was a lot that convinced me, and the things that came out about her were sketchy. It's hard to find on twitter because it was years ago. There used to be a lot on Tumblr as well. I remember someone made a masterpost to prove Ariana and Nathan had cheated with timelines and photo proof, and she still denied it. She'll never change

• Wow
I'll see if I can find some of the proof about Mac from back then because there was a lot that convinced me, and the things that came out about her were sketchy.
I'd love to see this. I thought the way that Ariana was treated at this time was terrible.

Reactions: 1
Pete had to be the most problematic lol
---
Remember this and the infamous twitlonger 💀

Screenshot_20230728-175139~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Virtually all the blame is with SpongeBob, it's him who made the commitment to someone else not Arianna.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Virtually all the blame is with SpongeBob, it's him who made the commitment to someone else not Arianna.
He made the commitment, yes. He's extremely 100% to blame for imploding his marriage. But Ariana is to blame for her choices, she's not the one married to Lilly but she decided to contribute to Lilly's marriage and family breaking apart. It's odd when people say the married cheater is ONLY to blame. The other party in the adultery is to blame for taking part in an affair. Ariana decided to that and it's not the first time. Lilly is right, she's not a girl's girl; she seems like a selfish, manipulative, nasty person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
True but Ariana was literally befriending his wife, lying to her face , holding her baby and didn’t give a tit about what pain or damage she could cause to the woman. Yes Ethan owed loyalty and honesty to his wife and he’s an awful person for betraying her I hope she never forgives him and karma gets him but Ariana is to blame in this situation too because it’s not like she didn’t know he had a wife and family and it shows how horrible she can be that she can act so smug acting all innocent but really she isn’t a girls girl and is sly.

Of all the single men that exist in the world she had to go after a man who’s married because she’s so insecure and needs a constant attention from a man for an ego boost to distract her from her insecurities and issues. Her being able to steal another woman’s man is the feeling Ariana craves to make herself feel good and that’s disgusting of her to be so heartless like that. Both her and Ethan are in the wrong there’s no excusing either of them but I completely get your point that in regards to his marriage he was the one who owed loyalty to his wife not Ariana but you would think if Ariana was a decent human being she wouldn’t of got involved with him in the first place or been fake with his wife like that.

I hope both Ariana and Ethan receive karma because maybe it’ll humble and wake them both up that if you go around doing bad hurtful things to someone who didn’t deserve it then one day you will go through that same kind of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ariana was literally befriending his wife, lying to her face , holding her baby and didn’t give a tit about what pain or damage she could cause to the woman.
We don't actually know that. That could be all made up. I've seen Ariana take most of the blame but SpongeBob is the one with a child
---
Is he “100% at fault” for Ariana's marriage crumbling too? :rolleyes:
I did not say 100% 🙄

Reactions: 3
We don't actually know that. That could be all made up. I've seen Ariana take most of the blame but SpongeBob is the one with a child
---

I did not say 100% 🙄
His wife has literally spoke out about it to multiple news sources of the biggest newspapers and magazines and has said said all of this? she made a statement about how she wants to be strong for her and her son? I don’t understand why you’re on this thread if you can’t handle hearing these things. Why on earth would his wife make all that up? Why would multiple big newspapers and magazines all lie? Ethan’s the one with a child and Ariana is acting like a child both of them are immature and in the wrong. Good Ariana should be taking a lot of the blame it’s about time she gets called out so she doesn’t get away with things anymore and as for Ethan he is even more to blame as he owed his wife loyalty but both Ariana and Ethan will get karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 15