Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting - how can they be spotted?
I think when theyre in relationships, if theyre still a bit flirty esp when the partner isnt around, if they complain about their relationship and especially complain about being a dad, basically do things that would make you really question how engaged they were. eg if they are constantly going out when their partner needs them to do stuff (especially as a dad). If they seek out the company of women 1:1 who arent their partners and confide in them too. If you catch them lying to their partner about where they are as well, and just lying in general. If all this stuff happens together i think it’s a red flag. Just being immature basically.

there are still a lot of cases where an otherwise decent-seeming man has an affair, but if someone can be as callous as to go off and cheat then that emotional absence is usually visible in other ways. Often people are what they say on the tin (like Ariana!)

It’s disgusting but often a time of pressure in a relationship (eg the wife is pregnant, sick, has just had a baby) is when a guy like this will be most likely to cheat.

ETA im sure if you look at her past APs most of them will meet this. This one does & so does Naya Riviera’s ex (who Ariana had an affair with while he was with Naya)

Reactions: 10
Some of her fans really can't accept that she's a homewrecker. There's so many lies like "Ariana's ex admitted she never cheated and he lied for attention" but then they won't provide the proof of this

Reactions: 15
Some of her fans really can't accept that she's a homewrecker. There's so many lies like "Ariana's ex admitted she never cheated and he lied for attention" but then they won't provide the proof of this
The Instagram post Ethan made in May (you could see it before the little weasel went private) in which he praised the mother of his child and gushed about how they've been together for 10 years already contradicts the story about the splits occurring before that. It's just delusion at this point and the Twitter stans are holding onto it cause they've already invested a lot of time, energy and interest in building up huge stan accounts, streaming her music and buying her merch. At least the fans in her subreddit seem to have snapped out of la la land.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I feel like everyone at some point has had an ex with a female friend like her, someone who does the whole ‘oh i’m so teeny tiny and cute 🥺’ thing who men get really defensive over and accuse you of being jealous or go ‘aw but she’s having a tough time, i’m just being a supportive friend’, while you can feel her throwing daggers at your back. Proper nasty vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ethan Slater’s estranged wife, Lilly Jay, breaks silence following the news that Ariana Grande and Slater are dating:

“[Ariana’s] the story really. Not a girl’s girl. My family is just collateral damage.”

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You can blame her all you want, she's not faultless...but neither is he, just sayin'.
---
I feel like everyone at some point has had an ex with a female friend like her, someone who does the whole ‘oh i’m so teeny tiny and cute 🥺’ thing who men get really defensive over and accuse you of being jealous or go ‘aw but she’s having a tough time, i’m just being a supportive friend’, while you can feel her throwing daggers at your back. Proper nasty vibe.
There's literally a girl on insta who makes fun of girls like this. She's so good at it you dislike her impressions lol. I have no clue what her handle is but she does variations like "the girl who thinks her work husband is only hers" or "the girl who thinks she's so teeny tiny" and stuff like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can blame her all you want, she's not faultless...but neither is he, just sayin'.
She's a liar and a cheat, and he's dumb enough to fall for it. He ruined his family and marriage and will be begging to get back with his ex when Ariana inevitably ends things in a few months. As soon as the next man comes along she's out

Reactions: 26
---

There's literally a girl on insta who makes fun of girls like this. She's so good at it you dislike her impressions lol. I have no clue what her handle is but she does variations like "the girl who thinks her work husband is only hers" or "the girl who thinks she's so teeny tiny" and stuff like that.
riribibi_ ?

Reactions: 2
plenty of people are, maybe not here but elsewhere and his wife calling her "not a girls girl" definitely plays into that.
I’m not just on here, from what I can see online there’s a general consensus that they’re both bad. Ariana has more history of doing that so it’s getting brought up, if she didn’t have it it wouldn’t. And she’s evidently not a girls girl. It’s not a gender issue, I beg for it not to he made out as one. They both deserve just as much tit.

Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for the guys she has messed around in the past. Jai, Mac and Pete's mental health declined for a while because of her. Jai for me has to be the worst. She was his first girlfriend and he really believed they would grow old together. He became severely depressed when she cheated and his brother said she ruined his life. He doesn't seem very likeable these days (his personality) but I do think it's partly because of the way things ended. It made him step out of the spotlight and become a colder person. He did continue to make videos but he would always lash out and overreact to minor things and you could tell he didn't want to be there. He wasnt the same person

Reactions: 10