Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute witch, I can't anymore with her. I hope she experiences karma biting her in the ass the same way she broke up a married couple with a baby.
The woman seems to have a spell over men or something?

He's no better either filing for divorce but he must think this fling with Ariana is going somewhere? What a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's an absolute witch, I can't anymore with her. I hope she experiences karma biting her in the ass the same way she broke up a married couple with a baby.
The woman seems to have a spell over men or something?

He's no better either filing for divorce but he must think this fling with Ariana is going somewhere? What a joke
I completely agree, Ariana and Spongebob both suck as human beings but Spongebob is almost laughable....you're really betraying your wife and child for someone who is probably emotionally unavailable and will move on within a year 🥴 how does he think, Yes! Great decision!

Reactions: 28
This is solid proof of the audacity of men. Even the ugly ones will betray you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This whole thing is just a return to form for her. I remember when the whole Pete Davidson thing blew up, his long-term gf was Cazzie David. I felt so bad for her because 'Pariana' were everywhere. Cazzie went silent on social media for a while then came back online with a post saying, so did I miss anything?
Ethan seems a lot like Pete, they're the funny guys rather than the hot guys* and then the minute one of the most famous women in the world looks their way they drop the women who actually love them like a hot brick. They just can't help being pathetic cliches.

*Pete could still get it. Not Ethan though 🤢
The irony though that Cazzie is now in a long term relationship with Macs older brother!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe controversial but I don't think she's that pretty and he's not a model but he's not totally horrific looking. She doesn't look that way out of his league.
She had far too many cosmetic procedures while so young.
Her the other day
Screenshot_20230727_102847_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 24
Maybe controversial but I don't think she's that pretty and he's not a model but he's not totally horrific looking. She doesn't look that way out of his league.
She had far too many cosmetic procedures while so young.
Her the other day
View attachment 2336662
I know what you mean. I do think she's beautiful, him I don't but theu do look alike. Totally contradicting myself there like.

Reactions: 7
NGL I think Ariana is a beauty, sorry I think he's a hideous troll. That's my opinion, yes it's a nasty thing to say but whatever...

Anyways, back to my point. They look like siblings here. Apologies in advance for the DM photo.
He looks a 5/10 there and she looks a 6/10

Reactions: 14
NGL I think Ariana is a beauty, sorry I think he's a hideous troll. That's my opinion, yes it's a nasty thing to say but whatever...

Anyways, back to my point. They look like siblings here. Apologies in advance for the DM photo.
There’s something weird about her lips in that picture, not sure if it’s because they’ve just been filled or something else 🤔

Reactions: 10
i think she is beautiful but as I think most people agree she doesn't look too great recently in terms of her weight loss, it's made a huge change to her face and in recent photos she does look unwell
I don't think the blonde hair for the movie is doing her any favours either

I feel like her marriage failed so she latched on to whatever male attention she could get which was on the set and probably was very flirty/pushing the boundaries which is why this has happened, I do believe that her marriage ended ages ago and she's been over that for a while but he was very much still with and happy with his wife up until recently

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair in that picture her eating disorder has destroyed her looks
I think it's both the cosmetic procedures and the unhealthy eating that has made her look like she does today.
She still looks good when advertising her makeup. But that's with beauty lighting, right angles, filters etc etc.

Reactions: 14
I know she’s done this with quite a lot of attached men but realistically she must meet couples all the time. I reckon it’s quite a small (but still too large) % of men that take her up on it.

It’s often easy to spot men who are likely to cheat on their partners. I bet a lot of them are just like her and like validation, except from women rather than men. From her POV, it makes sense to go for uglier men because that combined w their desperation for validation that they are desirable generally makes the chance of an affair happening pretty much the highest it can be.

if you have an easy time finding an affair partner it reinforces the idea that men will drop their partners for you without much effort on your part and it’s that kind of power she seems to want IMO.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s very pretty, cute and funny so I can see why men fall at her feet.

Reactions: 5
Listening to some of her music throughout her career I think it’s pretty evident she struggles as soon as a relationship hits a hard place and exits the honeymoon period she looks elsewhere and bounces. If a man isn’t absolutely obsessed with her she seems to lose interest, which is a very immature view to have with love.

Reactions: 12