Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is just a return to form for her. I remember when the whole Pete Davidson thing blew up, his long-term gf was Cazzie David. I felt so bad for her because 'Pariana' were everywhere. Cazzie went silent on social media for a while then came back online with a post saying, so did I miss anything?
Ethan seems a lot like Pete, they're the funny guys rather than the hot guys* and then the minute one of the most famous women in the world looks their way they drop the women who actually love them like a hot brick. They just can't help being pathetic cliches.

*Pete could still get it. Not Ethan though 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love Pete, he's the only ex of hers I would go for. The rest are minging. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I always thought this was a PR relationship for their song together. It ended pretty soon after the song promo was done 😅
Remember back when she was promoting her first album she popped up doing colabs with people like Alfie deyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I would not let my partner anywhere near this woman. I don’t care that she has trauma, you can set your watch to the pattern here.

Reactions: 28
I would not let my partner anywhere near this woman. I don’t care that she has trauma, you can set your watch to the pattern here.
And she was doing this tit looooong before the Manchester bombing.

Reactions: 17
Ariana is a desperate hoe and Ethan looks like Rumpelstiltskin. I don’t believe for one second that there wasn’t an overlap in the timeline here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40