Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for doing the deep dive. Is there any proof of this bit on there?
There were screenshots of it in the Fauxmoi deep dive post, it's lengthy. I was mostly recapping what I had read.

And just as I posted I stumbled upon this... 😬

“Ariana and Ethan weren’t careful,” the insider says. “They’d hold hands on set in between takes. They were sloppy and not hiding it.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...out-ariana-grande-days-before-the-news-broke/

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks for doing the deep dive. Is there any proof of this bit on there?
It says there were some tweets from fans at the time (it says this was Jan 2022) and some stuff was said about it in twitter spaces. She has always spoken to fans like that since the beginning so I find it easy to believe.

The part on the post is says about one of them blocking each other in April is interesting! (I think it was saying he blocked her) The post he did for his wife in May would have seemed that they were still together but something must have gone down with Ariana by then if he was blocking her (and her brother) especially as they were still filming at that point

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Came across this interesting Reddit post. Fans on a gossip site were keeping track apparently.
IMG_8267.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She has terrible taste in men. She needs to learn to be on her own for a while. Seems like she's reliant on a relationship and can't be alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's absolutely disgusting if it's true. Ethan's wife just had a baby FFS! And Ariana knew that, please eff off it's 2023 and you should know better than that Ari, the amount of fish in the sea and she does this. Seriously what a bich, if it's true.
I know her music aludes to this behaviour and she supposedly done this before but when youre breaking up 10year relationships and a baby involved, that's effed up! You don't know if the woman had to go through years of IVF or anything to have that baby.
You're not a youngster anymore you're messing up real peoples lives for what a fling? Grow up Ari.
Unless it's confirmed it's not true, which I hoping this isn't true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
If this whole situation with Ariana and Ethan is true which it seems to be then I think her being able to steal someone else’s man it makes her feel better about herself it gives her an ego and confidence boost. She should stop trying to get male attention , jumping from relationship to relationship and marriage to relationship one after the other and she should learn to love herself and be secure being single. What’s wrong with being single for a few years ? Yeah it’s her life but she’s not doing herself any favours if she can’t even try learn to be happy alone for once.

Ethan’s wife was apparently caught so off guard he told her a few days before the news broke that he wants a divorce. That poor woman they’ve been together years and have a child and she gets thrown away like she’s nothing. Not only is Ethan heartless and disgusting for that but so is Ariana. Yes she’s got a lovely singing voice and yes she’s been through some traumatic hard times I get that and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through hard times but that can’t be used as an excuse for her disgusting behaviour. I think it’s very sad how insecure she is with her appearance and I think she feels she needs to be in a relationship receiving attention and infatuation from a man to make her feel secure and distract her from the problems she has that she isn’t working on or healing from. I really hope none of this is true but it won’t surprise me if it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I bet the Wicked producers are wishing they had cast Amanda Seyfried as Glenda after all.

Drama like this is not usually welcomed, even if it does bring a level of publicity

Reactions: 30
I bet the Wicked producers are wishing they had cast Amanda Seyfried as Glenda after all.

Drama like this is not usually welcomed, even if it does bring a level of publicity
It’s such a shame she’s ruining her reputation and her work by doing things that are disgusting , unprofessional and wrong. Would it really of been that hard for her to of just focused on making Wicked rather than having to get involved romantically with one of her co stars especially a co star who has a wife and child. She needs mental help if she ever wants to truly be happy within and not depend on a man to give her that happiness and attention cause she clearly can’t be single and seems to enjoy being able to steal men from other women as she has a pattern of doing so. Ethan aswell is disgusting and wrong for all this too. It’s very heartless of both of them.

Reactions: 23
So I just finished reading a Fauxmoi deep dive. Seems like there has been trouble in paradise for a lot longer than what's been let on. She's apparently been confiding in her fans in private group chats about her marriage (yikes). At one point Ethan blocked her on Instagram. My guess is his wife or others probably became suspicious or found out. They apparently spent her birthday together. This divorce announcement coming before them wrapping up The Wicked tells me she and Scooter wanted to get ahead of the story and leak the split to the tabloids and gossip pages so they could control the narrative. That they "didn't start dating until they were separated from their partners" and that "Dalton is dating other people". It backfired miserably and they're desperately trying to put out PR spin after spin now. The planting of stories and blinds about Dalton being controlling/abusive, religious, cheating, social climber and her liking posts about "healing". It's very reminiscent of the tweet she made in which she alluded to her relationship with Mac being "toxic" following their break up and how she handled that. They seem to just be throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. I get the vibe, like many others, that she likes the power imbalance of dating someone unable to control their own narrative to the degree she can. This is so tacky and I feel bad for both the cast as well as the wife and the child.
Thank you for reporting back, sounds like there was a lot to cover!

One thing I’ll say, re the bit in bold, is that the rumours about Dalton being controlling have been going on a lot longer. I remember a rumour from Halloween last year, and that’s definitely wasn’t the first.

I don't believe the rumours about him being controlling. This is what she does whenever she leaves a relationship. Eg cheating on Jai then lying that he threatened her, or the things she said about Mac which were conveniently forgotten once he passed. It's all an attempt to make the man in the situation look bad so she can be the victim who was led astray

Reactions: 26
I don't believe the rumours about him being controlling. This is what she does whenever she leaves a relationship. Eg cheating on Jai then lying that he threatened her, or the things she said about Mac which were conveniently forgotten once he passed. It's all an attempt to make the man in the situation look bad so she can be the victim who was led astray
It’s also something the person being accused of being controlling can’t really say anything to counter, as people trot out that it shows they’re being controlling in doing so etc.

I’m not a huge Ariana fan but have been interested in all this, she seems a damaged girl.

Reactions: 17

I don't think there's been a hit musical film since Mamma Mia, although some deserved to do much better than they did at the box office.

This drama along with the decision to split it into 2 doesn't feel like it'll bode well.

Reactions: 10
I feel like her previous cheating scandals have been kind of brushed aside (maybe they didn't get a huge lot of publicity but I knew about all of them maybe bc she was younger idk) but this one is SO much worse with her literally being married and cheating with someone who is married with a young baby, she's been engaged quickly twice and rushed into this marriage and got criticism for it so she clearly doesn't care i feel like she just got married bc she could and it was a fun thing to do, she was going to marry pete after dating for like 8 weeks

i doubt she'll address it, she rarely does and she's very quiet on her social media these days unless it's to promote REM

Reactions: 16
He will feel and look so stupid when she inevitably dumps him in a year or so and he will have lost his wife and family for no reason then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
He will feel and look so stupid when she inevitably dumps him in a year or so and he will have lost his wife and family for no reason then.
yes 100% idk what he's thinking because you have to take one look at her dating history to know it won't last, yet he's willing to throw away however many years for her?

She's a very pretty girl and ig he is "average looking" so he must be in disbelief that someone as pretty and well known as her is interested in him and has just dropped everything lol

Reactions: 17
She's a very pretty girl and ig he is "average looking" so he must be in disbelief that someone as pretty and well known as her is interested in him and has just dropped everything lol
Which is such a shame because his wife looks absolutely gorgeous and seems precious. He’s thrown something away for a woman who will kick him to the curb in a few months, hope his wife doesn’t take him back when the inevitable happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Which is such a shame because his wife looks absolutely gorgeous and seems precious. He’s thrown something away for a woman who will kick him to the curb in a few months, hope his wife doesn’t take him back when the inevitable happens.
yes it's very sad, it's 100% because she's ariana grande over anything else she's pretty much a household name whether you're familiar with her music/acting or not people know who she is

Obviously she is as much to blame but I don't believe her marriage was even real in the first place, they haven't been married long and it seemed out of nowhere at the time