Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dating history is very sketchy. All her relationships have started with cheating.

didnt like how everyone acted like her and Max were soulmates, she bloody cheated on the guy, hardly love of the century there

she seems to love being in the begining stage and the honeymoon period and the chase stage.

Reactions: 19
I had to jump on this thread because my daughter has just discovered Sam and Cat on Netflix and I couldn’t believe the difference in appearance. She genuinely looks unwell now. I’m not a huge fan of Ariana, but I always think she comes across as sweet and a genuinely nice person to her fans.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’ll never be happy in life if she always goes for men with overlaps. It will always end in tears. Sounds also like she can’t commit properly to a relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When she was on TV and such eg on Sam and Cat, she was around some weird, sexually inappropriate tit tbh. Jennette McCurdy wrote about the stuff that happened on that show.

I don’t want to post them because they feel that inappropriate. But there are videos of Ariana as a teenager on that show doing things that look fetish-y. It’s really horrid.

With the kind of experiences she’s had i really wouldn’t be surprised if she had a dysfunctional approach to relationships

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't want to "shame" anyone's looks, but wtf does she see in this guy?.(apart from her brother obvs:sick: ).
I was going to say maybe he’s got a good personality but clearly not if he’s willing to cheat on his partner of 10 years who recently had his baby.

I like Ariana but she has terrible judgement when it comes to relationships. It isn’t great that she constantly goes after men who are taken. And the men who are willing to cheat on their gfs for her are clearly not good boyfriend material anyway so god knows why she’d even want to be with them in the first place.

Reactions: 18
When she was on TV and such eg on Sam and Cat, she was around some weird, sexually inappropriate tit tbh. Jennette McCurdy wrote about the stuff that happened on that show.

I don’t want to post them because they feel that inappropriate. But there are videos of Ariana as a teenager on that show doing things that look fetish-y. It’s really horrid.

With the kind of experiences she’s had i really wouldn’t be surprised if she had a dysfunctional approach to relationships
There was definitely some kind of grooming happening during Victorious. Just look at Liz who ended up marrying someone she met on set as a minor. Avan has openly talked about struggling with an alcohol addiction during filming too. Those kids weren’t protected at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There was definitely some kind of grooming happening during Victorious. Just look at Liz who ended up marrying someone she met on set as a minor. Avan has openly talked about struggling with an alcohol addiction during filming too. Those kids weren’t protected at all.
I’ve watched a few of Alexa Nikolas videos about what she went through on Zoey 101. Different show but same channel and creepy producer

Reactions: 7
Surely this is really bad PR for the movie as well….I guess the first one isn’t come out for ages yet so there’s time for it to tide over

Reactions: 9
Surely this is really bad PR for the movie as well….I guess the first one isn’t come out for ages yet so there’s time for it to tide over
Has she confirmed or made a statement about this all? I know she doesn't have to.... but when allegations of this SpongeBob guy is so serious, the silence is sorta speaking for itself? She's not denying it yet is what I'm saying...

Reactions: 3
Been an Ariana fan for near on a decade and I’m so disappointed if this is all true (the silence says it all imo).
How does she morally not feel like a horrible person? It takes two to tango of course, and someone can only be “stolen” if they want to be, but she’s a repeat offender with this kind of tit-housery and it reeks of pick me girl. When she was younger I didn’t like it but would look past it, sad and embarrassing at her age now though.
Karma is real Ari 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Currently listening to...

'Break up with your Girlfriend 'cause I'm Bored'....

Ariana has never shied away from being the other woman/ the relationship ruiner

Reactions: 22
Been an Ariana fan for near on a decade and I’m so disappointed if this is all true (the silence says it all imo).
How does she morally not feel like a horrible person? It takes two to tango of course, and someone can only be “stolen” if they want to be, but she’s a repeat offender with this kind of tit-housery and it reeks of pick me girl. When she was younger I didn’t like it but would look past it, sad and embarrassing at her age now though.
Karma is real Ari 🤷‍♀️
That, plus the donut licking in the donut shop, points to selfish behaviour unfortunately. What happened in Manchester was horrendous for her to experience, but I think she is given a free pass too often because of that , when her past and current pattern of behaviour points to her not caring about others.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
That, plus the donut licking in the donut shop, points to selfish behaviour unfortunately. What happened in Manchester was horrendous for her to experience, but I think she is given a free pass too often because of that , when her past and current pattern of behaviour points to her not caring about others.
Definitely. No one can deny what she’s been through and how that must effect someone but an excuse is still an excuse at the end of the day and some things (like being the other women to a man whos wife has just given birth and liking his posts about said wife like a 🐍) can’t be excused.
I also think some celeb women in general get a free pass on the internet these days because people like to throw it out there that “if it was a man no one would care” which is so untrue. Gender doesn’t matter, if you’re a bad person then you’re a bad person period.

Reactions: 19
I’ve seen so many fans (especially on Tiktok) coming to her defence saying it’s not her fault SpongeBob chose to cheat. Ethan’s gross af for cheating, but what she did is still really nasty too - especially as she’s done this so many times before.

There are definitely people out there who thrive on being able to convince someone to cheat. I think it boosts their self-esteem. “Oh you left your high school sweetheart and partner of ten years for ME? I must be special.”

The Wicked press tour is going to be really awkward. I also think it’s unfair on the rest of the cast as it takes away from their talents and becomes more focused on drama.

Reactions: 31
I’ve seen so many fans (especially on Tiktok) coming to her defence saying it’s not her fault SpongeBob chose to cheat. Ethan’s gross af for cheating, but what she did is still really nasty too - especially as she’s done this so many times before.

There are definitely people out there who thrive on being able to convince someone to cheat. I think it boosts their self-esteem. “Oh you left your high school sweetheart and partner of ten years for ME? I must be special.”

The Wicked press tour is going to be really awkward. I also think it’s unfair on the rest of the cast as it takes away from their talents and becomes more focused on drama.
this! This is her first major role and all she will be known for in this film is being the cause of someone’s marriage breakup

i know they say any publicity is good publicity but i like to think that in 2023 this stuff doesn’t entice the public

Reactions: 24
So I just finished reading a Fauxmoi deep dive. Seems like there has been trouble in paradise for a lot longer than what's been let on. She's apparently been confiding in her fans in private group chats about her marriage (yikes). At one point Ethan blocked her on Instagram. My guess is his wife or others probably became suspicious or found out. They apparently spent her birthday together. This divorce announcement coming before them wrapping up The Wicked tells me she and Scooter wanted to get ahead of the story and leak the split to the tabloids and gossip pages so they could control the narrative. That they "didn't start dating until they were separated from their partners" and that "Dalton is dating other people". It backfired miserably and they're desperately trying to put out PR spin after spin now. The planting of stories and blinds about Dalton being controlling/abusive, religious, cheating, social climber and her liking posts about "healing". It's very reminiscent of the tweet she made in which she alluded to her relationship with Mac being "toxic" following their break up and how she handled that. They seem to just be throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. I get the vibe, like many others, that she likes the power imbalance of dating someone unable to control their own narrative to the degree she can. This is so tacky and I feel bad for both the cast as well as the wife and the child.

• Wow
Reactions: 30