Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I'm on a fair bit so maybe. It was a decent forum to land on after the big DS change.

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
I’ve had to ban myself from really fast moving threads, they’re too addictive and I get too many notifications :)
Something that kind of annoys me with the notifications is people that like every single post in a thread. I check my notifications and there’s like 20 because people have liked EVERYTHING:)

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I do find tattle can affect my mental health, too.
It can get too negative in parts and I'm guilty of that. I try to participate in some of the lighter threads as well as complaining in the heavier ones

Yes because it gives me a good laugh
It's given me a great laugh. I have a busy job but on my break or between tasks I would often go on Tattle for a quick look and a laugh. The Captain Tom thread especially is comedy gold.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Not so much at weekends, but I should spend less time working during the week, rather than checking here. Mondays are the worst as I always have far too much to catch up on. Some threads move so fast!

Ensay

VIP Member
Nah. It's entertaining enough, but sometimes I give it a rest for a while. Compared to some people I haven't been here that long.

Forums seem to be a dying breed as Twitter, Tik Tok etc take over.

soph30

VIP Member
I'm addicted to checking notifications but I don't actually click on the notification about the thread unless it's a quote or a slower moving thread :) I can't be bothered to keep up with the fast moving threads or ones that get really chatty and full of irrelevant stuff haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
I believe that the bad posts got deleted. Sometimes it got a bit heated 😅. Anyways I miss it and I only really visit the new baby thread regularly now.