Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocwaffle

I go through phases and tend to be on tattle more when my depression flares up badly. I am trying not to be online as much these days to help with my MH and I think some people on this site could benefit from the same šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 17

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I post on here most days for the last 9 months approximately and find myself checking on here at least 20 times a day for likes and responses to my posts.

Anyone else got similar urges to check Tattle all the time? Any of you feel you're on it TOO much?

Reactions: 16

Venom

VIP Member
Yes. I love tattle, I feel like I can be my true self and be as ā€œbitchyā€ as I want , long live no holds barred gossip šŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

iieee

VIP Member
Yes absolutely. Showing my age but I miss this style of internet. C4 forums were my original hangout many moons ago. Facebook is unreadable these days. Everyone's racist or clickbaiting you or trying to sell you something. I like it here. I'm putting my feet up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I use tattle a lot to help with feelings of loneliness I get. I work in a tiny office and am lone working a lot of the time, so I use tattle a LOT at work so I donā€™t feel so alone. Itā€™s always on in the background. When Iā€™m off work I donā€™t use it quite as much but still at least once a day minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

soph30

VIP Member
Sometimes threads are quite cliquey with all the in jokes and I've just started following someone, but to get the in jokes I have to read through like 70 threads :) I'm tempted but it seems like such a waste of time haha :LOL:

Also I have a lot of catch up threads like Designer Items and the perfume one, but I don't have time to read them all at once and it's annoying when you lose your place

Reactions: 7

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I go through phases and tend to be on tattle more when my depression flares up badly. I am trying not to be online as much these days to help with my MH and I think some people on this site could benefit from the same šŸ¤Ŗ
I do find tattle can affect my mental health, too.

• Sad

cococookie

Chatty Member
Iā€™m on here a lot more now (off topic/advice threads mainly) because Iā€™m fed up of social media. So many Ads, reels and people I donā€™t follow popping up all over my feeds on insta and fb so I donā€™t really bother much now. I often click ā€œnot interestedā€ but that has not helped šŸ‘ŽšŸ½

I remember when instagram and Facebook first came about, they need to go back to that and also TikTokā€™s need to stay on TikTok! Sick of that bloody app and I donā€™t even have it!

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I used to be more active on here. I like to read and catch up on the few threads I enjoy nowadays when I have some quiet time but I donā€™t always contribute. Some days I have to switch off either because of my mood or because Iā€™m just busy with life, same with social media. A detox from screens in general can be good.

Reactions: 6

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
The mods said they were having to intervene on it more than any thread and were closing it permanently. I couldn't understand which posts caused so much offence.
Out of all the threads on here , thatā€™s the only thread I blocked some people on and I think it probably became an outlet for some twats to behave badly.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Tattle has been a source of comfort and support, during some difficult times in my life. But it has got to the stage where I am paying more attention to my phone, rather than my partner. I don't post that much, but I read and lurk a bit! I need to try to ease myself back into the real world, as difficult and painful as it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Nah. It's entertaining enough, but sometimes I give it a rest for a while. Compared to some people I haven't been here that long.

Forums seem to be a dying breed as Twitter, Tik Tok etc take over.
I used to frequent the Digitalspy forums but find Tattle more enjoyable. There was only one celebs forum on DS and it's now been closed down. In fairness the DS moderation wasn't too bad compared to some other forums I've used. I can't stand Tiktok and I find Twitter unsatisfactory for having a conversation with someone.

Reactions: 5

hehehe

VIP Member
Not addicted but here often out of current boredom staying at home due to cost of living. I don't care about my likes and I don't check responses to my posts unless by accident. Just noticed I became a VIP, but I don't know when that happened.

I don't use social media at all or post on any other forums.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm probably a bit!! Although my favourite thread got closed down this week so I feel a bit lost šŸ˜ž

• Sad