Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Yes I feel like I'm on it all the time but some of the threads move so fast if I don't check regularly I have pages and pages to catch up on šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 5

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Yeah I am, but it's a good thing. Every time I come on I'm guaranteed a belly laugh and scientists agree laughing regularly is good for your health

Reactions: 4

emm

VIP Member
Yes definitely, I had an account years ago but started using it in lockdown which, to some extent, kept me sand. However now back at work full time I follow about a million threads and I check it far more times than any other website I use

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I seem to be on here less at the moment and itā€™s because Iā€™ve deleted all social media and Iā€™m also not ill and stuck in bed all the time anymore. When I first got ill and all I could do was scroll mindlessly, this site was a godsend! I am definitely on it more when I feel lonely/shitty as well as itā€™s nice just to be able to chat and vent anonymously!! Iā€™ve found far more support on Tattle than offline šŸ˜…

emm

VIP Member
Iā€™m on here a lot more now (off topic/advice threads mainly) because Iā€™m fed up of social media. So many Ads, reels and people I donā€™t follow popping up all over my feeds on insta and fb so I donā€™t really bother much now. I often click ā€œnot interestedā€ but that has not helped šŸ‘ŽšŸ½

I remember when instagram and Facebook first came about, they need to go back to that and also TikTokā€™s need to stay on TikTok! Sick of that bloody app and I donā€™t even have it!
That is true actually, everything on tiktok is just ridiculous and now it all comes up on facebook as well, just encourages the worst most mundane kind of content

Reactions: 3

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yes tbh I need to cool it down. I'm not good left in my head so tend to be glued to Tattle mindlessly scrolling and refreshing in the background all day, it's not good. I do like it and some threads have been a wonderful support for me, but it's easy to take it too far and it becomes a crutch. I used to do the same with TikTok but the amount of targeted stuff (I didn't want to see) was bringing me down.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yes absolutely. Showing my age but I miss this style of internet. C4 forums were my original hangout many moons ago. Facebook is unreadable these days. Everyone's racist or clickbaiting you or trying to sell you something. I like it here. I'm putting my feet up.
I used to use DigitalSpy forums, and going even further back Dotmusic and Worldpop.

I agree I don't see any decent debates happening on Facebook. I like the classic message board format.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I liked the Showbiz forum and occasionally posted there but the footfall on it seemed to dive over the years.
Yeah seemed to lose a lot of members in the later years. Plus there were a lot of bans. I think it had run its course which is why they axed most of the 'chatty' sections.

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I am .its the first thing I check when I wake up šŸ˜† but I also work from home so I'm often checking it every so often as well

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Yes but not really for likes or responses unless Iā€™ve posted something to get people talking or the threads Iā€™m on are busy. Tattle is the first thing I check when I wake up šŸ˜†

Tabitha

VIP Member
Yep.
Through everyday life and social media, I seem to interact with the same people all day every day, and for years and years. Itā€™s nice to join a community of completely different people.

I found out about tattle when MOD was called out. I was actually working with her at my old company at the time and hated her. She never declared our gifted products (that she asked for!) or tag us and sheā€™d look so smug wearing them. So of course, I was beaming when that happened. Been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Lord Voldemort

I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I do enjoy popping on here in the evening to see all the social media shenanigans! I mostly read but have started commenting here and there :)

Fifi91

I check every night. Its my bedtime read. Husband of course says I'm addicted but I'm not

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
You can turn all of your notifications on tattle off and if youā€™re using a smartphone change the colour settings to greyscale. So everything is in black and white. Much less addictive that way.