Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16 year old Kuwaiti girls IG feeds and tumblrs are carrying these ethnicity fakers and wannabes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
16 year old Kuwaiti girls IG feeds and tumblrs are carrying these ethnicity fakers and wannabes 🤣🤣
ugh literally

Reems mom does look like she could be her sister. She dresses young too. Ill try to find her picture if i can from graduation.
It was about time for Reem to admit her nose job. Everyone in Saudi already knew Reem had things done, thanks to Stylemesausan and eleen_su. Lol

The speculated that Reems dad was the one doing everything for them. But her mom is the one with body dysmorphia.
Really! Please do upload a pic if you find one. The mother is a witch for doing that.

Reactions: 3
I hate how we can’t age gracefully anymore no one acts their age. ana dalloooo3h is cringe when you’re over 30 😩 put away the crop tops sis buy a nice blouse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate how we can’t age gracefully anymore no one acts their age. ana dalloooo3h is cringe when you’re over 30 😩 put away the crop tops sis buy a nice blouse
They are trying to compete with younger girls entering the “market” lol not understanding that every age is beautiful when you embrace it and fully accept it.

So funny 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg girls I just watched reem’s story, the way she casually said that she was confident about her nose but her mum was “right about her needing a nose job” her mum basically shattered her confidence damn! Also I never realised how weirdly she speaks until now lol

Also about Fouz, I realised that these influencers once they get married they literally change overnight and suddenly act so old and mature and they never show their husbands which I find weird, like are their husbands embarrassed or what is it. Also if their husbands are “millionaires” why did fouz’s ads increase 10x lol

Omg girls I just watched reem’s story, the way she casually said that she was confident about her nose but her mum was “right about her needing a nose job” her mum basically shattered her confidence damn! Also I never realised how weirdly she speaks until now lol

Also about Fouz, I realised that these influencers once they get married they literally change overnight and suddenly act so old and mature and they never show their husbands which I find weird, like are their husbands embarrassed or what is it. Also if their husbands are “millionaires” why did fouz’s ads increase 10x lol
Because they are afraid others will steal their husbands. Girls dont trust each other in this industry. Like i said, most of them are back stabbers and toxic. Lol for that reason.

I honestly feel bad for Reem, she grew up in a household surrounded by her mothers looks. It all stemmed from her. It’s just pure sad.

I used to love Fouz back in the day like 2014/15/16 times. Feel like everything is a shock to her. I remember her saying once that as time will go on by she obviously won’t stay in the social media world and new influencers will come. Feel like she’s indirectly trying to go away from the social media world maybe? And focus on her private life but again why she making ads, or is it to keep her name in the business.

What are the rumours on her being bi sexual? I saw that earlier, to what extent is that true lol I mean she doesn’t seem the type. Omg her friend NKA (Nura) or some tit like that had the worse influence on Fouz. Feel like she negatively changed her

Lmao literally! It’s just sad.
She is bisexual my close friend went to school with her in Kuwait (she didn’t openly admit it to everyone but they were best friends so she did to her)

Really! Please do upload a pic if you find one. The mother is a witch for doing that.
[/QUOTE]

I literally rushed to instagram to see if this pic was still there haha. This pic is from Hessah's wedding back in 2016 and their mother is the one in lilac. I'm surprised it's still there because it seems to me that Hessah got a divorce? I'm not entirely sure though.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is bisexual my close friend went to school with her in Kuwait (she didn’t openly admit it to everyone but they were best friends so she did to her)
Whattt?!! That’s crazy then. The photos of her in high school are those really her or not? It doesn’t really look like her. I remember once she was saying in an interview that people were played on her photo something like that.

I literally rushed to instagram to see if this pic was still there haha. This pic is from Hessah's wedding back in 2016 and their mother is the one in lilac. I'm surprised it's still there because it seems to me that Hessah got a divorce? I'm not entirely sure though.
[/QUOTE]
Wait the mother is in lilac? The duck! She looks younger than Hessa. That’s crazy, you can see that she’s trying to look young as possible. She doesn’t look like a ‘mom’ honestly thought it was the woman in black but when I was like wait why are there three other women that look the same lmaooo

Last edited:
Whattt?!! That’s crazy then. The photos of her in high school are those really her or not? It doesn’t really look like her. I remember once she was saying in an interview that people were played on her photo something like that.

Wait the mother is in lilac? The duck! She looks younger than Hessa. That’s crazy, you can see that she’s trying to look young as possible. She doesn’t look like a ‘mom’ honestly thought it was the woman in black but when I was like wait why are there three other women that look the same lmaooo
[/QUOTE]

The year book picture is her and isn’t edited 😂 also is Reems mum called rajaa Alsanea? (I’m pretty sure it’s her) she has an Instagram both sisters follow here’s her profile picture
F1CEFB02-68D6-4830-8351-198D9165376C.jpeg

• Wow

The year book picture is her and isn’t edited 😂 also is Reems mum called rajaa Alsanea? (I’m pretty sure it’s her) she has an Instagram both sisters follow here’s her profile pictureView attachment 606883
[/QUOTE]
OMG AHAHAHAHHA you are the plug girl. How did you find this? You can tell she’s trying hard to look like an island girl. But her daughters do take after her looks more than the father.

The year book picture is her and isn’t edited 😂 also is Reems mum called rajaa Alsanea? (I’m pretty sure it’s her) she has an Instagram both sisters follow here’s her profile pictureView attachment 606883
OMG AHAHAHAHHA you are the plug girl. How did you find this? You can tell she’s trying hard to look like an island girl. But her daughters do take after her looks more than the father.
[/QUOTE]
Btw which year book picture are you referring to? If you could please show me

[/QUOTE]
Can’t believe the year book pics are actually Fouz though, it looks nothing like her.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope, Rajaa is definitely not their mother but maybe a relative from their father's side of the family. Their mother is called Sina but her account is private and the profile pic is of her son. I found her FB, and I can post her profile pic if you guys want but idk if thats too much lol.

Reactions: 4
Nope, Rajaa is definitely not their mother but maybe a relative from their father's side of the family. Their mother is called Sina but her account is private and the profile pic is of her son. I found her FB, and I can post her profile pic if you guys want but idk if thats too much lol.
[/QUOTE]
No way! Ahaha go on then post the pic let’s see 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

[/QUOTE]
That’s their aunt. She’s a writer who infamously wrote “Girls of Riyadh”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here you go, a clearer picture of their mother. She looks like she could be Hessah's age.
Aamakdakdaldadpaod.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here you go, a clearer picture of their mother. She looks like she could be Hessah's age.View attachment 607692
Wtffff! She’s the mom? She literally looks like his daughter let alone his wife. Damn

7B67E759-A340-414A-8554-25EC781F94A6.jpeg
that honestly looks like nothing like her. Here’s a before photo with baby Hessa. I know the black and white doesn’t much justice difference is crazy.

Here you go, a clearer picture of their mother. She looks like she could be Hessah's age.View attachment 607692

Last edited:

Because they are afraid others will steal their husbands. Girls dont trust each other in this industry. Like i said, most of them are back stabbers and toxic. Lol for that reason.
I know I can’t believe the way Reem said it. that mother is so damaging man. How can you say to your daughter go get a nose job? Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yh I find it weird how they keep their husbands private and they’re like oh he’s not on social media bullshit. Or camera shy😂😂 like girl please. Dana al tuwarish was like that before but then revealed her husband?

Is there a thread for emirati men?

they are back in London desperate for attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.