Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so is this shaikha al majed girl iraqi? I don't remember if someone stated her actual nationality. Either way she is not bahraini lol

Reactions: 2
Wait so is this shaikha al majed girl iraqi? I don't remember if someone stated her actual nationality. Either way she is not bahraini lol

Someone said she is actually Iraqi / Palestinian which I think is true. She doesn’t even look bahraini 😂let alone her imposter accent😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmfaoo I swear so many influencers try to steal the Bahraini accent. I used to watch a girl on snap and every 2 seconds her real accent would show. Take language lessons b4 trying to fake it tho tf 😂😂

Lmfaoo I swear so many influencers try to steal the Bahraini accent. I used to watch a girl on snap and every 2 seconds her real accent would show. Take language lessons b4 trying to fake it tho tf 😂😂
I'm so curious why that is! Is it a coveted accent?!
I personally love it.. but thought I was in the minority.

Who else believe maram zbaeda didnt had a real wedding? Also sure her family ditched her after the many scandals. Nakedness, marrying a christian... She just posted a picture with her "husband" kissing. I don't understand her. Also, how come she can't travel? I know a lot of peopke who are able to visit their families in the uk. If she would really be ok with her family they would have met up in any lther countries. She's just bulshitting about the fact that they are in UK and that she can't travel. She 's back in Beirut with her hubby. Oh how Instagram changed that girl to bad.

Who else believe maram zbaeda didnt had a real wedding? Also sure her family ditched her after the many scandals. Nakedness, marrying a christian... She just posted a picture with her "husband" kissing. I don't understand her. Also, how come she can't travel? I know a lot of peopke who are able to visit their families in the uk. If she would really be ok with her family they would have met up in any lther countries. She's just bulshitting about the fact that they are in UK and that she can't travel. She 's back in Beirut with her hubby. Oh how Instagram changed that girl to bad.
I am not a huge fan of what I know of her personality (which admittedly isn't much as I only know of her through Instagram) but I don't think there's anything fake about the wedding. It was probably very small considering what's going on. As for travelling from Dubai to UK, it's difficult at the moment because once you arrive in the UK you need to shell out a bucket load of cash for some crappy government approved quarantine hotel. It's awful. A lot of Brits in Dubai aren't travelling back home yet for this reason. I think UK to Dubai is easier at the moment.

But as for the Christian/Muslim thing, I am so curious about her situation and how family took it or let it happen but I guess people have their reasons.

Reactions: 3
I'm so curious why that is! Is it a coveted accent?!
I personally love it.. but thought I was in the minority.
I don't know but my thoughts are that maybe they think it's an easier accent to imitate and maybe there aren't as many known bahrainis in social media so they think they can get away with it more easily :S

Yes the kissing on the lips thing is so odd. she's really trying to be an overly liberal arab just because she married a lebanese christian. i follow doonie who's lebanese among many others and none of that even post pics like that so i am not sure what she is trying to pull. her family must be embarrassed especially since she always used to claim her family is CoNsErvAtiVe.

not sure why she can't travel to the uk unless the uae or lebanon does not allow travelers from the uk so she wouldn't be able to travel back. that is the only thing i can think of being a hurdle but then again i am not sure that's even the case..

i know it was covid but many people had small intimate weddings with immediate family and relatives. maram only showed her fake wedding photoshoot. i don't doubt she is married but it might have been a shotgun wedding and it seems like her family and his did not get together for it.

What are people's thoughts on Zainab Alalwan? She is beautiful albeit after a good amount of surgeries which she's never admitted to. I know she does A LOT of ads but her watches, bags, lifestyle cannot just be funded by boutiqaat sales :S she makes it out to seem like she's always been wealthy but i've heard from people who knew her and her husband they were very middle class. the fact she seems to have gotten married so young and had her son at 18 clearly shows her socio economic status. i'm guessing she never went to university either. crazy how someone who is uneducated and came from humble means made such a big jump in status.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't know but my thoughts are that maybe they think it's an easier accent to imitate and maybe there aren't as many known bahrainis in social media so they think they can get away with it more easily :S

Yes the kissing on the lips thing is so odd. she's really trying to be an overly liberal arab just because she married a lebanese christian. i follow doonie who's lebanese among many others and none of that even post pics like that so i am not sure what she is trying to pull. her family must be embarrassed especially since she always used to claim her family is CoNsErvAtiVe.

not sure why she can't travel to the uk unless the uae or lebanon does not allow travelers from the uk so she wouldn't be able to travel back. that is the only thing i can think of being a hurdle but then again i am not sure that's even the case..

i know it was covid but many people had small intimate weddings with immediate family and relatives. maram only showed her fake wedding photoshoot. i don't doubt she is married but it might have been a shotgun wedding and it seems like her family and his did not get together for it.

What are people's thoughts on Zainab Alalwan? She is beautiful albeit after a good amount of surgeries which she's never admitted to. I know she does A LOT of ads but her watches, bags, lifestyle cannot just be funded by boutiqaat sales :S she makes it out to seem like she's always been wealthy but i've heard from people who knew her and her husband they were very middle class. the fact she seems to have gotten married so young and had her son at 18 clearly shows her socio economic status. i'm guessing she never went to university either. crazy how someone who is uneducated and came from humble means made such a big jump in status.
Did you know her friend hana richie posted a picture of her literally kissing her husband on the lips just like that and maram'reposted it. Its just shameful. Also, she used to be bff with leena kaziz and now they unfollowed eachother!!! I also wonder if she drinks alcohol since all of her friends and husband and in laws are drinking alcohol! She must succumb to it!

Zainab husbands family is well off and he has a good well paid job in the private sector. Yes she did get work done but she didn’t buy a new face like a lot of these influencers eg fatima almomen. I think she looks amazing and tbh if she doesn’t want to admit to getting work done we should respect that decision. She minds her own business isn’t messy or dramatic that’s what I like about her and she supports other female influencers too. I’m glad she improved her style it used to be all over the place but tbh 2016 5aleeji fashion was a hot mess anyways.
8B5E01FF-81F0-4F11-8F4F-7F27C08989D6.jpeg
1423C053-CA90-43B6-B178-6422DE12B613.jpeg
It’s not really a huge difference, only critique I have is I wish she would switch up her daily content and show more of her personality like she used to and I think she should embrace her Moroccan side more, we never see her talking about it.

As for Maram Zbeda I agree with what you’re all saying and I said earlier in the thread something is not right about her. She screams desperate and self hating. She took her hijab of b3d university and did her nose in beirut. I think then she fell obsessed with lebneni culture it’s so embarrassing she tries to act like one. From what I know about the city she grew up in (Manchester uk) it has a minority population of arabs mn elsham and has a huge Iraqi, Libyan community. So she probably didn’t even grow up around many lebnenis so I honestly don’t understand when the infatuation started. Her first fiancé was Iraqi, the engagement was short lived because he cheated I think. Subhanalla she was so over muslim men she went and bagged herself a kafr💀🤮 her parents are Muslims if they are practising I dont know tbh, but most Libyans I’ve met are practising muslim, her parents are both doctors and honestly I don’t think they would accept their Muslim once a hijabi, daughter marrying a Maronite Christian. She gives me the same energy as that ex miss usa rimah fakih born shia who married a Christian and on her wedding video you can see the disapproval of many members of her family 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think Maram did a party, and I’m sure her parents and family didn’t give their blessings or approval. She’s so disgusting 🤢

Did you know her friend hana richie posted a picture of her literally kissing her husband on the lips just like that and maram'reposted it. Its just shameful. Also, she used to be bff with leena kaziz and now they unfollowed eachother!!! I also wonder if she drinks alcohol since all of her friends and husband and in laws are drinking alcohol! She must succumb to it!
She 100% drinks and probably eats bacon too kelba🐷🐷🐷

Zainab husbands family is well off and he has a good well paid job in the private sector. Yes she did get work done but she didn’t buy a new face like a lot of these influencers eg fatima almomen. I think she looks amazing and tbh if she doesn’t want to admit to getting work done we should respect that decision. She minds her own business isn’t messy or dramatic that’s what I like about her and she supports other female influencers too. I’m glad she improved her style it used to be all over the place but tbh 2016 5aleeji fashion was a hot mess anyways. View attachment 636560View attachment 636561It’s not really a huge difference, only critique I have is I wish she would switch up her daily content and show more of her personality like she used to and I think she should embrace her Moroccan side more, we never see her talking about it.

As for Maram Zbeda I agree with what you’re all saying and I said earlier in the thread something is not right about her. She screams desperate and self hating. She took her hijab of b3d university and did her nose in beirut. I think then she fell obsessed with lebneni culture it’s so embarrassing she tries to act like one. From what I know about the city she grew up in (Manchester uk) it has a minority population of arabs mn elsham and has a huge Iraqi, Libyan community. So she probably didn’t even grow up around many lebnenis so I honestly don’t understand when the infatuation started. Her first fiancé was Iraqi, the engagement was short lived because he cheated I think. Subhanalla she was so over muslim men she went and bagged herself a kafr💀🤮 her parents are Muslims if they are practising I dont know tbh, but most Libyans I’ve met are practising muslim, her parents are both doctors and honestly I don’t think they would accept their Muslim once a hijabi, daughter marrying a Maronite Christian. She gives me the same energy as that ex miss usa rimah fakih born shia who married a Christian and on her wedding video you can see the disapproval of many members of her family 😂😂😂😂 I don’t think Maram did a party, and I’m sure her parents and family didn’t give their blessings or approval. She’s so disgusting 🤢

She 100% drinks and probably eats bacon too kelba🐷🐷🐷
Oh okay, I'm Bahraini and asked around and people who knew her husband said he had a regular job and would pass out Zainab's makeup business cards trying to support her which is sweet so that's where I assumed they were middle class at best. I agree she is noncontroversial and keeps to herself and respect for her for being married and not being a thot etc like many just for the sake of money. I agree I wish she would show more of her personality or true lifestyle. the last few years since moving to Kuwait, she's curated her lifestyle and posts ads upon ads.

Her surgeries were definitely good and enhanced her beauty. There are old pics of her I will try to post them where she looks very different.

I remember Maram's mother was mt7ajba and looked very classy and practicing so I think it's just her that ha changed.

I used to be so obsessed with khalejis... especially Qatari... I used to live in Middle East for 8 years... after that I moved to London... then suddenly when I met a few khalejes I was shocked... I couldn’t believe I used to like them... HOW🤦🏼‍♀️ WHY🤦🏼‍♀️ So wild, so immature, so primitive.... always scared and hiding... Only 3% is really educated and open minded the rest is just a waste of time

Emirati men:

2. Only one of them seemed well educated and his views on women were shocking. He was tall, wealthy and educated but also overweight. He didn’t acknowledge his weight issues because he had a supply of women.

he was a youngish sugar daddy to a number of women. The offer was he pays them monthly, they have access to his properties but are available on demand. All of these women were 20-23 years, students or low pay workers. He supported one to leave her job in Pret and later dumped her when she fell in love with him. Leaving herhomeless.

omg - this is gold. Can you continue on the emirati thread plz.
Hi ladies!

Does anyone know who are the plastic surgeons who did Rania Fawaz and Maram Zbaeda’s nose job/nose jobs as Rania seems to have had more than one (so I’m asking about the last successful one lol)??
I don’t follow them anymore, they both use to hang out in my circle of friends in early 2012 and they looked nothing like that. It became even more obvious to me when I saw their before/after photos earlier on this thread and the result is impressive!
Pretty sure they won’t reveal their doctor if I asked them on Instagram as Maram for example deleted all her old photos and even her highlight on how she lost weight lol
Thanks in advance!!
girls, I really want to help you, regarding this shar**ta Rania Fawaz... please, be wiser than me... Rania keep promoting her friend Raghad Al Qaisi at mawi day clinic Dubai... once I believed to Rania.. omg I wish I never did... so I went to mawi center and did a few injections with raghad... I end up with destroyed face for many years.... raghad never wanted to help me, she was just igniring my calls and her reception put me in a black list. so I got to know after I contacted the filler company that raghad never been trained, apparently she bought her certificate in Iraq and the filler she was injected also has been bought on a black market... I can’t dissolve them not even remove with a surgery... you have no idea how much I’ve been suffering. So please think twice before you believe their fake advertisement. If you need receipt, pictures anything let me know I will share with you. But don’t be her next victim.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On Maram Z, I noticed that on her Insta stories she posted stories of flowers and chocolates that she said her father sent to her for her birthday. No mention of her mother. Thought that was odd. Unless her parents are divorced. I assumed perhaps her mother isn't speaking to her or something.

I used to be so obsessed with khalejis... especially Qatari... I used to live in Middle East for 8 years... after that I moved to London... then suddenly when I met a few khalejes I was shocked... I couldn’t believe I used to like them... HOW🤦🏼‍♀️ WHY🤦🏼‍♀️ So wild, so immature, so primitive.... always scared and hiding... Only 3% is really educated and open minded the rest is just a waste of time

girls, I really want to help you, regarding this shar**ta Rania Fawaz... please, be wiser than me... Rania keep promoting her friend Raghad Al Qaisi at mawi day clinic Dubai... once I believed to Rania.. omg I wish I never did... so I went to mawi center and did a few injections with raghad... I end up with destroyed face for many years.... raghad never wanted to help me, she was just igniring my calls and her reception put me in a black list. so I got to know after I contacted the filler company that raghad never been trained, apparently she bought her certificate in Iraq and the filler she was injected also has been bought on a black market... I can’t dissolve them not even remove with a surgery... you have no idea how much I’ve been suffering. So please think twice before you believe their fake advertisement. If you need receipt, pictures anything let me know I will share with you. But don’t be her next victim.

I never liked the stereotypes I'd meet in London. So thirsty for girls.
I'd only ever dated Khaleeji men... there are some nice dudes around as long as you avoid the Gucci shoes and Hermes belts lol. One Kuwaiti man I briefly went on a few dates with was an absolute gentleman. Didn't hassle me for sex. Just seemed to really want to cook machboos for me and write me Miami Band CDs lol. His food was good!

Last edited:
This girl I follow on Instagram, I also went to school with her is definitely a porta potty! She travels almost every 2 weeks. She doesn’t seem to have a job. Look her up on Instagram and tell me what’s you think. Her Instagram is TainaMcqueen

This girl I follow on Instagram, I also went to school with her is definitely a porta potty! She travels almost every 2 weeks. She doesn’t seem to have a job. Look her up on Instagram and tell me what’s you think. Her Instagram is TainaMcqueen
I don’t think any of us can judge her based on her pictures. Most of us only comment when we know facts about someone. She lives in America and the whole culture there is promiscuous asf so we can never tell if a person is actually doing things on the low or just listening to too much Cardi B lool😂😂Anyways your old friend is a mother so maybe the baby’s father finances her lifestyle? I was checking the comments on her older posts and a guy said maybe he should start scamming too so that he can go to Dubai and she replied to him. And in another post someone was commenting credit cards so maybe she’s part of the credit card fraud rings that are very common in the USA...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think any of us can judge her based on her pictures. Most of us only comment when we know facts about someone. She lives in America and the whole culture there is promiscuous asf so we can never tell if a person is actually doing things on the low or just listening to too much Cardi B lool😂😂Anyways your old friend is a mother so maybe the baby’s father finances her lifestyle? I was checking the comments on her older posts and a guy said maybe he should start scamming too so that he can go to Dubai and she replied to him. And in another post someone was commenting credit cards so maybe she’s part of the credit card fraud rings that are very common in the USA...
True Nina. This thread is for discussion of ARAB influencers not non Arabs. Please don’t derail thank you :)

Reactions: 9
does anyone know something about Fuzz? is her hair real or is it extensions? What kind of plastic surgery she have done?

I know we usually only speak about women on this sub but do you guys know Adam Saleh? Apparently he sleeps with trans women??!?! I don’t have anything against the lgbtq wallah but they accused him and his married friend of sleeping with them... so like is it the new trend to sleep with trans ppl then go back home to your wives??🤮🤮😭😭 My baby cousin used to love them and went to see them in London years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know we usually only speak about women on this sub but do you guys know Adam Saleh? Apparently he sleeps with trans women??!?! I don’t have anything against the lgbtq wallah but they accused him and his married friend of sleeping with them... so like is it the new trend to sleep with trans ppl then go back home to your wives??🤮🤮😭😭 My baby cousin used to love them and went to see them in London years ago
How do you know this?

I know he is desperate for attention but need proof of this.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣for sure he’s dodgy, he’s defo cleaning money through that legitimate business
He’s posted yesterday on Instagram that he might be going jail. My speculation is because he got arrested selling fake covid tests

How does one start a new thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.