Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sweet but a bit fake. She is friends with whoever for fame after that fallout with the rest of iraqis.
I’ve heard that she used to be friends with Rawan and then they had a big fall out. Someone said that Rawan was a cause of her divorce. But i dont know if this info is correct. Can anyone confirm this info?
I saw that they are on each other snapchats recently again.

Do you know why that Iraqi group fell out? I remember it used to be the Zaki sisters, the Sheikhly’s, Murooj al Saadi, etc. It seems to be a pretty big deal considering they still bring it up quite often.

I’ve never heard of Rawan’s involvement I thought they were always friends especially since Marmar goes to London often too. I did see their snaps recently too!

I think youmi is an actual Dr, she’s been on socials forever. But her trip to riyadh earlier this year screamed sugar daddy. Sis “bought” three vca bracelets, earrings and Cartier in one day. Her and her sister, were both being showered in gifts. They were receiving free items from small local businesses. But the lavish gifts don’t make sense, do their ksa fans love them that much to buy them dior, cartier, pay from their stay in the ritz idk :/ idek if youmi is that successful to pay for her own. The trip overall was just weird.
Because Saudis are not allowed to travel, they ship influencers to Riyadh ahahaha

Reactions: 1
I have to say I used to doubt the sheikha story about her being born and raised in the UK and her not being Bahraini but this accent isn’t the usual “american” accent you hear lol. Most khaleejis don’t speak with the British accent when speaking English it’s more “American” if you wish to say, can anybody who lives in Uk confirm the way she said “late” is more British? Lol

Idk but her English seems more British, agains anyone who knows more confirm please lol

Lol honestly he way she it’s not a big amount has definitely confirmed the whole not being Bahraini story for me LOL

Videos for reference lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say I used to doubt the sheikha story about her being born and raised in the UK and her not being Bahraini but this accent isn’t the usual “american” accent you hear lol. Most khaleejis don’t speak with the British accent when speaking English it’s more “American” if you wish to say, can anybody who lives in Uk confirm the way she said “late” is more British? Lol

Idk but her English seems more British, agains anyone who knows more confirm please lol

Lol honestly he way she it’s not a big amount has definitely confirmed the whole not being Bahraini story for me LOL
View attachment 555211

Videos for reference lol
View attachment 555226
View attachment 555227
YES definitely the ‘late’ gives it away. I actually don’t think she sounds like a native Bahraini speaking English at all tbh

Reactions: 5
YES definitely the ‘late’ gives it away. I actually don’t think she sounds like a native Bahraini speaking English at all tbh
I’m Emirati and my cousins are Bahraini from their father and lived in Bahrain for at least 20 years before moving back to the Uae, when she speaks English it’s nothing like how Bahrainis sound when they speak it lol. We all pretty much sound the same. So that’s why I can say it’s sooo off

Reactions: 7
I’m Emirati and my cousins are Bahraini from their father and lived in Bahrain for at least 20 years before moving back to the Uae, when she speaks English it’s nothing like how Bahrainis sound when they speak it lol. We all pretty much sound the same. So that’s why I can say it’s sooo off
As a Brit i can confirm that the pronunciation ‘late’ is exactly how a certain type of Londoner would say too 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ya this Shaikha girl is definitely not Bahraini. Her accent is all over the place and one minute she's trying to sound SO m7aregi (iykyk) and other times it's off. While there are british schools in the gulf most of us speak Americanized English. Even if one were to attend a British school you wouldn't necessarily speak like a native.

I feel like cultural appropriation of Arabs needs to be discussed even regular girls I know who move to the Gulf, forget their culture and appropriate the culture hiding any trace of their ethnicity (seems to be Pakistanis and other Asians). What's wrong with being from wherever you are from? There's beauty in diversity and beauty in all ethnicities!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ya this Shaikha girl is definitely not Bahraini. Her accent is all over the place and one minute she's trying to sound SO m7aregi (iykyk) and other times it's off. While there are british schools in the gulf most of us speak Americanized English. Even if one were to attend a British school you wouldn't necessarily speak like a native.

I feel like cultural appropriation of Arabs needs to be discussed even regular girls I know who move to the Gulf, forget their culture and appropriate the culture hiding any trace of their ethnicity (seems to be Pakistanis and other Asians). What's wrong with being from wherever you are from? There's beauty in diversity and beauty in all ethnicities!
Probably because there is so much under the table racism that noone talks about. Towards some nationalities more than others.

Ascia did great talking about it in her interview with Anas

And shes half American.

Last edited:
Probably because there is so much under the table racism that noone talks about. Towards some nationalities more than others.

And shes half American.
There is unfortunately but there is no need to completely wipe out your ethnicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As a Brit i can confirm that the pronunciation ‘late’ is exactly how a certain type of Londoner would say too 😩

And shes half American.
I can’t stand ascia at all, she’s an attention seeker but nevertheless racism in the GCC is there and will almost never go away, I def don’t think it means you should try to erase your roots

There is unfortunately but there is no need to completely wipe out your ethnicity.
I agree, If anything ascia is European origin and they rarely experience discrimination, can’t speak for her family but the fact of the matter is white people don’t experience much racism.

Honestly her accent keeps popping out it’s funny lol who is she fooling

Has anyone else noticed how she tries to emphasize her د like Bahrainis 😂😂 sometimes she does if someone she doesn’t lol, like pick one

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
^Yes. First of all not all bahrainis speak like that and if you speak English like a native Brit you certainly don't speak Bahraini like that LOL if you attended private schools esp if it was highly English based, your arabic tends to be poorer so you don't usually sound like that when speaking Arabic. So many subtle inconsistencies but it's noticeable if you pay attention.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand ascia at all, she’s an attention seeker but nevertheless racism in the GCC is there and will almost never go away, I def don’t think it means you should try to erase your roots

I agree, If anything ascia is European origin and they rarely experience discrimination, can’t speak for her family but the fact of the matter is white people don’t experience much racism.

Honestly her accent keeps popping out it’s funny lol who is she fooling

Has anyone else noticed how she tries to emphasize her د like Bahrainis 😂😂 sometimes she does if someone she doesn’t lol, like pick one
What i meant to say is that Ascia is american, Americans or eauropeans rarely get discriminated agains. She speaks of experiencing racism at school. What about if she was east asian! It would be must stronger.
Im not saying erasing your identity is what needs to be done, but speaking up about the racism problem.

^Yes. First of all not all bahrainis speak like that and if you speak English like a native Brit you certainly don't speak Bahraini like that LOL if you attended private schools esp if it was highly English based, your arabic tends to be poorer so you don't usually sound like that when speaking Arabic. So many subtle inconsistencies but it's noticeable if you pay attention.
Yes very true, I find the older generation emphasize the د and ع more than the newer ones too. Once I started to pay attention I was able to see how off her accent is

What i meant to say is that Ascia is american, Americans or eauropeans rarely get discriminated agains. She speaks of experiencing racism at school. What about if she was east asian! It would be must stronger.
Im not saying erasing your identity is what needs to be done, but speaking up about the racism problem.
I get what you’re saying, but “white people” are all Europeans so technically shes really European and I find it annoying that they refer to Americans as all these people when in fact they really erased the indigenous people and natives. Everyone else is an immigrant(but that’s a subject for another day) nevertheless I get you, when was the last time a European experienced racism lol. Maybe in arab bedu families they see white people as beneath them cause they’re not arab but that’s about it lol. People who have mothers from Philippine, India, iran, mostly non Arab or even Egyptian and Moroccan face actual racism unless you’re royal. So I get what you’re saying 100% shes full of crap tbh lol

Reactions: 3
did anyone see layalimakeover’s latest procedure snap story? what does she do? she’s bounced around every corner of the US in the last couple years. how rich is she?

also i like Fatima Almomen’s short hair but i’m tired of every gcc ig account posting about it like omg we get it, sis cut her hair. who’s running these accounts? 😂

Any tea on Jelenabindrai? Yugoslavian (well former Yugoslavia) model type, Melania Trump style gold digger vibes. Strange that she’d take her Emirati husband’s family name as it’s not the done thing I thought? Husband looks really dignified and classy and she looks like a stony faced try hard. Making out she’s into Khaleeji culture but on her pic she’s drinking Arabic coffee with her left hand oops

Reactions: 3
Any tea on Jelenabindrai? Yugoslavian (well former Yugoslavia) model type, Melania Trump style gold digger vibes. Strange that she’d take her Emirati husband’s family name as it’s not the done thing I thought? Husband looks really dignified and classy and she looks like a stony faced try hard. Making out she’s into Khaleeji culture but on her pic she’s drinking Arabic coffee with her left hand oops
Yeah a lot of western woman usually take their husbands last name when marrying men from the GCC bc its more suitable for the passport. Ive heard of western woman having to change their first name for the passport aswell (if its like super Western)

Yeah a lot of western woman usually take their husbands last name when marrying men from the GCC bc its more suitable for the passport. Ive heard of western woman having to change their first name for the passport aswell (if its like super Western)
Ooh the spouses can get nationality? I thought only their kids could.

Yeah they do. They choose if they wanna keep their passport or take the UAE one, they cant have both. But it doesnt apply to local women who marry outside only to local men :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.