Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheikha is not “okay” looking even after she lost this weight she still looks like a horse. If emirati men are simping over that then idk what😭 her accent is confusing asf. Sometimes it’s a thick accent other times it’s a mix 😭like can she stick to one accent. Also her snaps are boring asf she does the same tit everyday what a boring life.
Yes its known this Sheikha girl used to prostitute around London. I didnt even realise it was her until i saw her pictures before surgery.. shes one of those Ashtar girls that always walks around knightsbridge looking for clients, ive seen her before.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone know about mim_design aka Mariam AlYassi? Does she come from a rich family? She buys a lot of luxury items. I know she has her own brand but not sure how popular it is 🤔

She def has a weird face lmao I don’t think she’s that pretty 😂😂 but her accent is def not the usual Bahraini accent I’m just surprised no one has caught on!

Yes its known this Sheikha girl used to prostitute around London. I didnt even realise it was her until i saw her pictures before surgery.. shes one of those Ashtar girls that always walks around knightsbridge looking for clients, ive seen her before.
exactly this, she’s the worst type of prostitute, a literal street crawler. Many in london will verify it, she is very very well known for hanging on the streets and hotel lobbies

She def has a weird face lmao I don’t think she’s that pretty 😂😂 but her accent is def not the usual Bahraini accent I’m just surprised no one has caught on!
We have caught on lol. She is a fraud, her surgery and weight loss made her virtually unrecognisable

Honestly I’ve seen her Los Angeles and she’s like a known hoe, from guys and girls close who told me. She studied in Los Angeles for a while but Impossible for her to become a doctor she was known for stealing and going around with guys(saw it with my own eyes” she’s just gross overall shady girl who even other Emiratis know she makes herself extra Emirati for no reason lol like it’s okay your parents aren’t Emirati at all but you have the citizenship but she’s so extra in everything she does

I know it’s Ramadan but anyone have tea on that shaikha almajed..I’m not sure I believe the whole she Iraqi Palestinian thing? At one point I thought she really was Bahraini and she’s been at events where I’m sure they’ve asked for her ID card lol

How did she get all the money? Her accent is a little off but still there..I have Bahraini family so her accent is eh but I guess believable if you don’t think she’s lying..but how has she fooled so many people? I know a lot of Emirati guys thirsting over her she’s okay looking
She clearly found an old sugar daddy in uae, oldies where her speciality, she only moved to uae a few years back after living in london all her life

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone know about mim_design aka Mariam AlYassi? Does she come from a rich family? She buys a lot of luxury items. I know she has her own brand but not sure how popular it is 🤔
She said a while ago her family had wealth from oil.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand mim design lmao..one of my guy friend has her nudes lol..half of her followers are fake but she’s basically fooled companies to making it seem shes a huge influencer, shes well known in the uae obviously because we don’t have a million Emirati influencers, but she’s not well known even all over the GCC. She sells m5war for outrageous prices and I remember a couple years ago she was slapping her label over designs you can find for 60 dhs lol and claiming it was hers until it went viral and a girl called it out. Wayed m9dga 3mrha with her 3 nose jones. She just recently started designing her own stuff cause she got caught. She wasn’t wealthy because she just recently started indulging in luxury items since she got money from commercials and companies. She was just another local who was in debt before to buy luxury items lol

exactly this, she’s the worst type of prostitute, a literal street crawler. Many in london will verify it, she is very very well known for hanging on the streets and hotel lobbies

We have caught on lol. She is a fraud, her surgery and weight loss made her virtually unrecognisable

She clearly found an old sugar daddy in uae, oldies where her speciality, she only moved to uae a few years back after living in london all her life
I mean in the sense like no one is all up on ig or twitter talking about her being a fraud you know? Like when “doctor” Mahra was outed it went viral, when Mim design was faking her m5war she was outed, like summer bujsaim and sheikha almajed were never outed..well time will tell I guess lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand mim design lmao..one of my guy friend has her nudes lol..half of her followers are fake but she’s basically fooled companies to making it seem shes a huge influencer, shes well known in the uae obviously because we don’t have a million Emirati influencers, but she’s not well known even all over the GCC. She sells m5war for outrageous prices and I remember a couple years ago she was slapping her label over designs you can find for 60 dhs lol and claiming it was hers until it went viral and a girl called it out. Wayed m9dga 3mrha with her 3 nose jones. She just recently started designing her own stuff cause she got caught. She wasn’t wealthy because she just recently started indulging in luxury items since she got money from commercials and companies. She was just another local who was in debt before to buy luxury items lol

I mean in the sense like no one is all up on ig or twitter talking about her being a fraud you know? Like when “doctor” Mahra was outed it went viral, when Mim design was faking her m5war she was outed, like summer bujsaim and sheikha almajed were never outed..well time will tell I guess lol
Give it time 😂 I have every faith she will be

View attachment 520884View attachment 520885View attachment 520886 The biggest fraud to this day is the Soniaxfyza sisters adding “Al” to their common Pakistani surname Ali 😂😭 I die every time they post cringy Arabic songs and google translate sentences. Why aren’t these hoes deported back to the slums of alum rock already where they belong?!
Haa like Mohamed Fayed added the Al to sound Khaleeji and the rest of his family are just Fayed. Be proud of your own individual heritage I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does anyone happen to know anything about youmi khoury? (@youmi.kh). i can’t seem to find anything beyond her instagram and snap account

does anyone happen to know anything about youmi khoury? (@youmi.kh). i can’t seem to find anything beyond her instagram and snap account
Nah I don’t know anything about her but I’m curious is she a real dr. or what? I’m confused by the dr title she calls herself

I think youmi is an actual Dr, she’s been on socials forever. But her trip to riyadh earlier this year screamed sugar daddy. Sis “bought” three vca bracelets, earrings and Cartier in one day. Her and her sister, were both being showered in gifts. They were receiving free items from small local businesses. But the lavish gifts don’t make sense, do their ksa fans love them that much to buy them dior, cartier, pay from their stay in the ritz idk :/ idek if youmi is that successful to pay for her own. The trip overall was just weird.

Reactions: 7
I think youmi is an actual Dr, she’s been on socials forever. But her trip to riyadh earlier this year screamed sugar daddy. Sis “bought” three vca bracelets, earrings and Cartier in one day. Her and her sister, were both being showered in gifts. They were receiving free items from small local businesses. But the lavish gifts don’t make sense, do their ksa fans love them that much to buy them dior, cartier, pay from their stay in the ritz idk :/ idek if youmi is that successful to pay for her own. The trip overall was just weird.
How old is she?

Nah I don’t know anything about her but I’m curious is she a real dr. or what? I’m confused by the dr title she calls herself
I’ve wondered about her too. I think she’s really pretty.
I’ve seen in the past she’s posted a lot with her ex, the non Arab black guy. I wondered why they broke up.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know Marmar Al Hilali? She’s an Iraqi living in Dubai and has been active on Snapchat for years. I found out about her ages ago when she used to be friends with Zeena Zaki, Meena Rose, Dina Zaki, etc. She suddenly fell out with them and every now and then would post snaps insinuating the beef they had and making it very obvious she was talking about them. Up until recently Siham Jarjees (Mina Al Sheikhlys grandma) talked about her in a live instastory & Talia Fawaz (Rania Fawaz’s sister commented some bs on one of her posts I can’t remember exactly what she said).

She was married to an Emirati man called Ahmad bin Shaiban but got divorced a couple of years ago. She was also apparently battling some type of cancer and needed to be treated in LA. She has a very conflicting personality and always seems to contradict herself. For example she always talks about morals and has frequently stated that women should be subservient to men (she even said this in an interview with 7amooch, very strange). At the same time she hangs out with people like Rawan?

Many people have said that she faked her illnesses for attention and sympathy, others say she had stolen Ahmed from his ex wife Lamia Al Darmaki and their kids, others say her family (particularly her mom) have disowned her. I have no idea what her deal is and have been curious about her. I think she’s very pretty so I don’t understand why she needs to stoop so low on so many levels.
44D92413-0592-442E-AA31-BE9FE7FB7B78.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know Marmar Al Hilali? She’s an Iraqi living in Dubai and has been active on Snapchat for years. I found out about her ages ago when she used to be friends with Zeena Zaki, Meena Rose, Dina Zaki, etc. She suddenly fell out with them and every now and then would post snaps insinuating the beef they had and making it very obvious she was talking about them. Up until recently Siham Jarjees (Mina Al Sheikhlys grandma) talked about her in a live instastory & Talia Fawaz (Rania Fawaz’s sister commented some bs on one of her posts I can’t remember exactly what she said).

She was married to an Emirati man called Ahmad bin Shaiban but got divorced a couple of years ago. She was also apparently battling some type of cancer and needed to be treated in LA. She has a very conflicting personality and always seems to contradict herself. For example she always talks about morals and has frequently stated that women should be subservient to men (she even said this in an interview with 7amooch, very strange). At the same time she hangs out with people like Rawan?

Many people have said that she faked her illnesses for attention and sympathy, others say she had stolen Ahmed from his ex wife Lamia Al Darmaki and their kids, others say her family (particularly her mom) have disowned her. I have no idea what her deal is and have been curious about her. I think she’s very pretty so I don’t understand why she needs to stoop so low on so many levels. View attachment 554125
She is sweet but a bit fake. She is friends with whoever for fame after that fallout with the rest of iraqis.
I’ve heard that she used to be friends with Rawan and then they had a big fall out. Someone said that Rawan was a cause of her divorce. But i dont know if this info is correct. Can anyone confirm this info?
I saw that they are on each other snapchats recently again.

I’ve wondered about her too. I think she’s really pretty.
I’ve seen in the past she’s posted a lot with her ex, the non Arab black guy. I wondered why they broke up.
Yea i remember that too.
How can she afford to go to seychelles and maldives every other weekend? Lol suspicious 🤨 lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.