Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel bad for her I won’t wish a marriage and then a divorce in two months on anyone. A lot of girls unfortunately don’t know how to choose a good man and they end up with messy ppl, most of us can see the red flags and tell that the guy is anything but a marriage material but them.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if dana tuwaraish and her hubby are still together? His most recent snaps show that he lives alone in an apartment and occasionally sees their daughter … they never take pictures together anymore

Does anyone know if dana tuwaraish and her hubby are still together? His most recent snaps show that he lives alone in an apartment and occasionally sees their daughter … they never take pictures together anymore
there's been a lot of speculation that they separated too

Reactions: 3
I know! but honestly it was bound to end they have completely different personalities .. although he does seem like a genuinely good dad he was just not a suitable husband for her lol

I know! but honestly it was bound to end they have completely different personalities .. although he does seem like a genuinely good dad he was just not a suitable husband for her lol
I feel like Dana changed her style and personality for him which was a major red flag. I actually enjoyed her fashion sense before she got married now she dresses way too mumsy, she lost her spark. I agree he does seem like a good dad, how unfortunate.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anything written is factual but I decided to share it
09A8EDE1-ECF7-4CA7-8CB5-B31B3D89B97A.jpeg

• Wow
I don’t know if anything written is factual but I decided to share it View attachment 815789
you know what I saw that filler ad and when the news came out she was pregnant. I thought hmm why would she get filler done if she's pregnant! everyone knows that's a big no-no and most respectful clinics will always ask you if you are pregnant or TTC before undergoing fillers, botox or anything like that..

I feel sorry for her if it's true. I didn't know her before she married him but she seems conservative wears abaya so this is sad it will hurt her family reputation. Also, she is in her mid 30s

Yagoub has a bad reputation with all the shady money laundering stories. His name is associated with ‏غسيل الأموال
She deserves better

• Heart
The thing is, if anything is true it all make no sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ How could they not know that these actions will lead to such result. I can’t help it but feel bad for girls that act like they are blind, sometimes things are just too obvious, how could they not know how to act better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know some women make bad choices when it comes to marriage but I don't think Fatima was that oblivious. She knew he was accused of money laundering. She was blinded by his money and the flashy lifestyle he portrays. She's not 18 she's in her mid 30's. She made that choice herself.

Regardless of their reason for divorce, something is very fishy about this whole marriage..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she got pregnant then had to have a quick wedding to cover it up. Didn’t work out, now their divorced

I know some women make bad choices when it comes to marriage but I don't think Fatima was that oblivious. She knew he was accused of money laundering. She was blinded by his money and the flashy lifestyle he portrays. She's not 18 she's in her mid 30's. She made that choice herself.

Regardless of their reason for divorce, something is very fishy about this whole marriage..
She said she was in born in 1991, so she isn’t her in mid thirties yet.

She said she was in born in 1991, so she isn’t her in mid thirties yet.
Oh okay thanks for clarifying. When I googled her age it said she was born in 1984 and was 35! Either way she is in her 30's definitely not a young, naive bride. she turned a blind eye to ya3goob's red flags whether it was his lifestyle, personality, or where his money comes from..

• Heart
I don’t know if anything written is factual but I decided to share it View attachment 815789
Idk…I’m not buying this, I just feel like something way more fucked up happened. And let’s be real we’re probably never going to find out. Can you actually miscarry from that?? This marriage was such a bad idea from the start and it will hurt her family reputation 100%, they should have done checks on him to ensure he is suitable. But no, I don’t feel bad for either of them and they should just move on with their lives, because its just embarrassing to witness grown ass adults in a “marriage” acting like this.🤮

Oh okay thanks for clarifying. When I googled her age it said she was born in 1984 and was 35! Either way she is in her 30's definitely not a young, naive bride. she turned a blind eye to ya3goob's red flags whether it was his lifestyle, personality, or where his money comes from..
Tbh I feel even women in their early thirties can be so naive, one of my cousin got married to someone at 30 (he is Saudi/Yemeni) and she thought he was the perfect man despite the red flags, after few months she discovered so many awful things about him ...(lifestyle/shady money etc)

Tbh I feel even women in their early thirties can be so naive, one of my cousin got married to someone at 30 (he is Saudi/Yemeni) and she thought he was the perfect man despite the red flags, after few months she discovered so many awful things about him ...(lifestyle/shady money etc)
ya true.. i guess i have a strong intuition and can see red flags so when i see girls my age acting dumb i'm like girl whyyy lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.