Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guysss I saw aldanah model walking around Knightsbridge with a guy last night has she moved on from her ex? Also I saw summer bujsaim last week her face looks so puffy without snap filters and her bbl is hideousšŸ’€

Reactions: 3
Guysss I saw aldanah model walking around Knightsbridge with a guy last night has she moved on from her ex? Also I saw summer bujsaim last week her face looks so puffy without snap filters and her bbl is hideousšŸ’€
Iā€™ve heard from a friend that aldanah is dating Abdul mohsen alkout

Halas jewelry brand OFA is a crazy Noora Shawqi copy! Also the prices on her pieces are insaneā€¦. LOL who is paying for that from a start up brand? Her prices are even more than luxury brands like Cartier, bulgari. What a joke

Reactions: 6
So funny she left her son alone back home just to be banged by a guy

• Sick
I was looking at something on Reddit and came across these comments. I wonder if the second post is talking about rania and her friend. Isnā€™t Eymsi Turkish?

her sister Dania put a TikTok talking about her teeth n dentist, anyway I was trying to find old pics of Dania bc Iā€™m convinced she has a eyelid lift/bleph and nose job along w fillers. She shoulda got her teeth done first no shade lol. The whole family is so obsessed w being skinny and will make like jokes about their ED or talk about binge eating

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was looking at something on Reddit and came across these comments. I wonder if the second post is talking about rania and her friend. Isnā€™t Eymsi Turkish?

her sister Dania put a TikTok talking about her teeth n dentist, anyway I was trying to find old pics of Dania bc Iā€™m convinced she has a eyelid lift/bleph and nose job along w fillers. She shoulda got her teeth done first no shade lol. The whole family is so obsessed w being skinny and will make like jokes about their ED or talk about binge eating
Yes her friend Emine Yildiz is Turkish, her pre-surgery photos are online when you google her name.

Also I remember Rania would post herself holding laxatives and teas on her story as some joke with "if you know you know" abbreviation, I just don't understand why they would post this when they have several young girls following and looking up to them it's tragic.

Can you link that thread please?

Yes her friend Emine Yildiz is Turkish, her pre-surgery photos are online when you google her name.

Also I remember Rania would post herself holding laxatives and teas on her story as some joke with "if you know you know" abbreviation, I just don't understand why they would post this when they have several young girls following and looking up to them it's tragic.

Can you link that thread please?
Emine Yildiz the one that used to work in fashion ?

Youmi's London outfit on insta is... trashy to say the least, considering it was reaching -1 degrees last week

Reactions: 4
Youmi's London outfit on insta is... trashy to say the least, considering it was reaching -1 degrees last week
I truly wonder what the point of that weather inappropriate outfit was. Like do rich men see that and think ā€œoh yes let me take her to harrods for shopping spreeā€

All brands yet looks so cheap and desperate. Who goes out with a f bra or idk how to call that. I wonā€™t wear that even if itā€™s summer. Cheap.
---
Anyone has idea how Zainab Al Alwan gets all those expensive jewelry and Hermes bags? Is it possible only from being an ā€œinfluencerā€? Dunno why, something seems off about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All brands yet looks so cheap and desperate. Who goes out with a f bra or idk how to call that. I wonā€™t wear that even if itā€™s summer. Cheap.
---
Anyone has idea how Zainab Al Alwan gets all those expensive jewelry and Hermes bags? Is it possible only from being an ā€œinfluencerā€? Dunno why, something seems off about her.
She wears counterfeit like all of the influencers .
---
I truly wonder what the point of that weather inappropriate outfit was. Like do rich men see that and think ā€œoh yes let me take her to harrods for shopping spreeā€
Honestly i feel like they all dressed inapropriate un UK .

Also the hotel in Paris she's staying at is around $3000 a night

Isn't rania married to a christian lebanese guy? Not iraqi

Reactions: 1
Also the hotel in Paris she's staying at is around $3000 a night
Was thinking the exact Same
She did weight loss surgery maybe had a gastric band fitted in but her body is so disproportionate. Besides her alien looking body i find her so bloody boring. Same bs every single day. Nothing wow to benefit my life in any way like a majority of these ā€œinfluencersā€. I too would like to know where miss thing is getting all this excess cash from to be spending 3 bags a night in a Paris hotel. Cant be from her little snap ad money. Does she even own a thriving business? But is walking about head to toe in Hermes and brands. God Iā€™m so tired of all these hoes.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Dubai bling season 2? Itā€™s so scripted I didnā€™t even make it to the second episode. Do you think Ebraheemā€™s marriage was real or is she a paid actress?

Attachments

Has anyone watched Dubai bling season 2? Itā€™s so scripted I didnā€™t even make it to the second episode. Do you think Ebraheemā€™s marriage was real or is she a paid actress?
100% NOT real. He obviously bats for the other team and no one wants to talk about it so they just keep say ā€œinterestingā€ every time they speak about the ā€œwifeā€
Itā€™s most probably his friend who couldnā€™t find a husband and they made a deal. Happens alot