Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Who's the daddy? Didn't someone mention on here before that she was the side piece of a sheikh?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m assuming this is him, anyone know who he is?
Woww he's HOT and NOT ARAB!!? Wasn't there a thread about her on here a while ago about how she had been with a very senior member of Maktoom family for many years who even purchased her Paris apartment.. the thread went on about how smart she was to secure her future with property etc where as all Angelica got was some costume jewellery and a leased car. Angelica left dubai with nothing when uncle s was done with her..

Reactions: 2
Woww he's HOT and NOT ARAB!!? Wasn't there a thread about her on here a while ago about how she had been with a very senior member of Maktoom family for many years who even purchased her Paris apartment.. the thread went on about how smart she was to secure her future with property etc where as all Angelica got was some costume jewellery and a leased car. Angelica left dubai with nothing when uncle s was done with her..
what's her ethnicity?
---
Someone said she’s been taking mounjarano (sp?) but I think she’s genuinely adapted exercise and better habits even if she did take the medication. She looks amazing I think she may have developed a passion for working out in the journey which helped her to have less loose skin and better results bc if it was only medication she would not look as toned and have a lot more loose skin.
---

Yes it’s sad especially because they went all out her engagement dinner and party was lavish and surely expensive.. her not wanting to talk about it is fair though imo it can be embarrassing to admit things didn’t work out especially when I’m sure her opulence attracted a lot of haters.. she’s a beautiful, talented girl I think she will be fine.. I won’t be surprised if she’s engaged again/ married within a couple years if not sooner.

I never felt her fiancé was on her level , not particularly handsome and he didn’t have the best style lol plus his weird relatives seemed to be bullying and envious of Natasha’s sister so also not surprising.
wait can you elaborate more on the 'his weird relatives seemed to be bullying and envious of Natasha’s sister so also not surprising"? Is this seen through Reina's YT videos? honestly im shocked considering how extravagant her engagement was? Do you have any theories on why they broke up?

Does anyone know much about @the.joorry ? She seems like she comes from old money, always travelling and her style is elegant.

Does anyone know much about @the.joorry ? She seems like she comes from old money, always travelling and her style is elegant.
I agree she's absolutely stunning and elegant. She was roasted on these threads a while back. She's apparently a morrocan girl who pretended to be Emirati for a while.. She's done some big brand campaigns so I guess she's getting well paid for it and travels a lot. She's definitely not from a rich background.
---
what's her ethnicity?
---
I believe she's German.

Reactions: 1
I'm having trouble quoting the above post but I'm pretty sure Verstuyft is a Belgian last name

Is fouz officially divorced ? Or were those just rumors ? Bc during the beginning she kept wearing her ring and now recently im seeing she stopped . Plus shes hanging out with Noura more now

Did reemalsaneas sister get engaged again? Reem posted on her snap chat
Yeah yesterday she got engaged in Bahrain or Khobar. She was previously married to a Kuwaiti Italian guy but the marriage didn't last long.
---
Is fouz officially divorced ? Or were those just rumors ? Bc during the beginning she kept wearing her ring and now recently im seeing she stopped . Plus shes hanging out with Noura more now
I think she got divorced. People are saying he's in jail cause he stole her money, his dad's money and his grandmother's money. She never talks about him anymore and he's not on her social media.

Yeah yesterday she got engaged in Bahrain or Khobar. She was previously married to a Kuwaiti Italian guy but the marriage didn't last long.
---

I think she got divorced. People are saying he's in jail cause he stole her money, his dad's money and his grandmother's money. She never talks about him anymore and he's not on her social media.
There were rumors that actually they both stole his parents’ money.

I still think Angelika got a lot more than she has shown, living in Milano and studying there isn’t cheap at all. I read on Russian forum that she bought properties in Moscow too

finally fouz and noura can be together lol

Reactions: 4