Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also speaking of ola I seriously cannot understand how she is a fashion influencer like…..

What is this? She gives mismatched every single time.

Reactions: 6
I was going to say maybe Ola lost her way a bit since becoming a mum. It happens to most of us. But looking back her style has always been off. Her wedding was absolutely horrendous. The hair and the dress were circa 2007.. this is someone who has the best designers and stylists at her disposal yet she always gets it so wrong. Maybe money is an issue.. what does the husband do?

Reactions: 8
I feel like a lot of influencers like ola’s old crew (hala, rania, Dima) all dress mismatch and weird lol. Dimas style is my fave out of them tho.

Reactions: 3
I feel like a lot of influencers like ola’s old crew (hala, rania, Dima) all dress mismatch and weird lol. Dimas style is my fave out of them tho.
Just curious did they all have a falling off or they just have different lives now? They were the OG squad back in the day

Just curious did they all have a falling off or they just have different lives now? They were the OG squad back in the day
I wanna know the same thing. I feel like after ola’s wedding they kinda split up and then when Covid happened rania and Dima stopped talking. Idk much about hala I unfollowed her lol

Reactions: 1
ola looks super tired this nyfw ☹ she should’ve just stayed home.

Hateeee ranias new style, she is trying way too hard to be this cool model off duty. It’s not working.

Reactions: 5
I was going to say maybe Ola lost her way a bit since becoming a mum. It happens to most of us. But looking back her style has always been off. Her wedding was absolutely horrendous. The hair and the dress were circa 2007.. this is someone who has the best designers and stylists at her disposal yet she always gets it so wrong. Maybe money is an issue.. what does the husband do?
seriously there are girls shopping at primark & shein with better style, there is no excuse for someone with that much access. I’m starting to think maybe she’s paying her way into these events at this point. Her wedding dress was terrible too like she was trying to do a grace kelly/Ivanka trump moment and just totally missed the mark. I feel like shes trying to do a Rihanna style where she just puts things together and it works but girlllll you are not Rihanna!

her husband works in finance.

Dima is the only one who knows what she’s doing out of alll of them.. I do like hala though she’s unproblematic and seems nice.

rania and ola met up in ny and dima and rania are following each other now, I think there was drama but maybe they cleared it… or maybe they are just hanging out again to social climb 😭

ola looks super tired this nyfw ☹ she should’ve just stayed home.

Hateeee ranias new style, she is trying way too hard to be this cool model off duty. It’s not working.
She does too much, sometimes she’s reposting nude shots like come on ms girl you know your following is mostly in the Middle East and conservative, posting explicit content is crossing the line, she overcompensates so much to appear to be something she’s not…
Her face is looking different these days, I think she went overboard on Botox.

Yeah I think that group is trying way too hard to keep up with the western/American influencer life when in reality their content would be so much better if they embraced their own culture/ethnicity. It would cater to their audience which is mostly from the gulf.

As someone who lives in the U.S it’s really funny to watch, I preferred when they had a bit more culture.

Reactions: 5
Someone said it before but these girls truly don’t know how to dress without a stylist. Do they dress themselves in the dark?
Yeah I think that group is trying way too hard to keep up with the western/American influencer life when in reality their content would be so much better if they embraced their own culture/ethnicity. It would cater to their audience which is mostly from the gulf.

As someone who lives in the U.S it’s really funny to watch, I preferred when they had a bit more culture.
I believe so too! If they lived in the west then yes it would make sense but they all live in Dubai so it comes off try hard more than anything.

Reactions: 2

I agree! I’m from the us too and it’s slightly cringe lol.
Oh dang I didn’t know rania and Dima unfollowed each other. I noticed they would like each other’s pic on a super rare occasion.

Fouz just got a baby girl and guess what she named her Fouz 😂

And now she's reposting all her gifts and flowers as if the world has not seen enough wealth from her.

• Haha

And now she's reposting all her gifts and flowers as if the world has not seen enough wealth from her.
When Noura seems more present that the rest of your family💀 And I hope it’s a joke she named the baby girl Fouz

Any new tea on Sara Al Madani? Is she gonna star again in the new Netflix series? Her popularity is skyrocketing now on instagram!

Any new tea on Sara Al Madani? Is she gonna star again in the new Netflix series? Her popularity is skyrocketing now on instagram!
Girl, what are you talking about? Sara is being shitted on by so many bravo fans because apparently she threatened two of her cast members who happened to be black saying that she was going to call the uae police on them. A lot of fans want her off the show since she’s not liked and people think she’s a liability. Even the cast members know her businesses are fraud and that she is pretending to be some who is she is not.

Reactions: 2
Goodnight! Don't forget to be kind <3

Girl, what are you talking about? Sara is being shitted on by so many bravo fans because apparently she threatened two of her cast members who happened to be black saying that she was going to call the uae police on them. A lot of fans want her off the show since she’s not liked and people think she’s a liability. Even the cast members know her businesses are fraud and that she is pretending to be some who is she is not.
But correct me if I am wrong, she is not white skinned lol so how can she threaten them for being black? A lot of Emiratis are also black skinned and there is nothing to be ashamed of that in the UAE being so diverse! Sara is a very powerful business magnet she has suffered so much in life through 2 failed marriages, her ex husband the Pakistani one even cheated on her with another Afghan girl!

Is it true Sara used to be bullied in school for being too thin? She told us once on her stories of physical and emotional abuse in school from toxic kids!

She didn't threaten them for being black, she did it because they called her out on her condescending tone and holier than thou attitude. The cast members happened to be black and non uae citizens which is why most people took offense to it knowing how much weight that threat holds. She's liability to the cast and Bravo.

• Angry
I lost all my high respect that was taller than the Burj Khalifa for her now! Im so ashamed to call her as a fellow local, that is not how our culture and values are!

Yes but it was only a matter of time before she was exposed for who she really is. I can't imagine Bravo keeping her for any longer tbh.

Yup. They live on imitating western culture when their culture is so beautiful and so rich.

is it just me or all the videos from the national day are just cringing me out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.