Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Iran’s style of nose job tbh. A lot of girls in my community get their nose jobs done in Iran and they all look the same. Too piggy like in my opinion. I think Turkey is slightly better. If I were to ever get a nose job, it would be here in Aus. I much prefer the natural look that’s mastered in western countries.

I don’t watch football but I hope Qatar pulls off the World Cup! I’m rooting for them!
I don't think Qatar will win the World Cup, there are many stronger teams out there. Maybe FIFA will help them get to the quarter-finals, but I don't think they'll go beyond that. FIFA has done something similar before, they did it with Mexico, in the 70's and 86's. Mexico couldn't win in any of those.

Reactions: 2
I don't think Qatar will win the World Cup, there are many stronger teams out there. Maybe FIFA will help them get to the quarter-finals, but I don't think they'll go beyond that. FIFA has done something similar before, they did it with Mexico, in the 70's and 86's. Mexico couldn't win in any of those.
I don’t think she means she wants their team to win, she just wants the event to go well for them because this is a good opportunity for that part of the world and they’ve been preparing for years!!

Omg how are you going. It’s so expensive
Quant internship this summer, I saved a lot

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she means she wants their team to win, she just wants the event to go well for them because this is a good opportunity for that part of the world and they’ve been preparing for years!!

Quant internship this summer, I saved a lot
She wrote "I hope Qatar win the World Cup! I'm rooting for them" means she is rooting for them to win the Cup. But if she meant what you said, I agree with her, Qatar's preparation for the World Cup is really very perfect.

I hope you enjoy the Cup a lot, it will be a perfect event!!

Reactions: 1
@marmar33 You're so right. I think the y2k heroin chic look might be coming back in style, which sucks because many women are going to feel the need to have unrealistic standards, like they did with in the bbl era.

I’m going to the World Cup too, and I want to get a septo rhinoplasty. Most of the Kuwaitis I know either go to Turkey or Iran for their plastic surgery though. I wonder where we should get it done. I don’t really like how in Turkey they just do one standard nose because it doesn’t look good on everyone
yayyyy I just need the final confirmation on my dates from work but it will be so much fun! I'm already planning my outfits lol..

work in Turkey is so oversaturated now you have to really do your research but they are good they didn't just get famous bc it's cheap, plenty of places are cheap but I have seen some really good work come out of Turkey also Iran. Also Korea does literal magic but idk maybe they are only that good on korean/asian faces. I'm not even sure what I want to do lmao I've never done anything at all but I'm just getting older and looking to have minor changes gradually so I age gracefully haha Some work in ME looks overdone but there are some cases of just really well done work that looks so natural like Fouz, also Rawan I think she has done her lips but they look so natural. I live in Los Angeles and still the beauty treatments don't compare to the experience I had in Dubai gosh I'm so ready to be able to get hammam done again.

Omg how are you going. It’s so expensive
the tickets weren't expensive at all, I know the Qatar games are nearly 1k but yea I just want to see my country and go for the experience, I always loved the World Cup. My flight will be the most expensive but I'm traveling from the US so that's to be expected anyway.. the thing that is really crazy is the accommodation OMGG it's insane what normally cost $500 a night in Qatar is seriously $5,000 now!!! I'm throwing up looking at the prices but I'm planning to stay in another gulf country and just fly in/out for the games it makes more sense to me to spend the same amount for a week in a 5 star hotel in Manama or Kuwait for ONE NIGHT in Qatar and I'm sure the hotels in Qatar will be full of drunk and loud people anyway, I already know it's going to be some tea esp the English fans drinking and going crazy and I'm going to be right there watching the show with my popcorn 🍿:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ya that is super ignorant... you're totally right. fouz was one of the first influencers in the gulf, now that wayyyyy more Khaleeji's are posting online and even just showing face compared to when she started you can tell she is thinking like "I made these girls who they are today" also low-key yea she was prettier before her marriage something fell off in the last few years even before she was pregnant, when she first came out mashallah I thought she was one of the most beautiful women but idk somethings different? maybe she gained weight? or her style change makes her look bigger now.. tbh she looks better tanned - people who lighten their skin always look weird whether they are Asian or African descent. they always get a weird undertone and look like a ghost.

(sidenote: does anyone else find it crazy how fast the beauty standard is changing.. we went from heavy makeup - bbl - tan skin/ white girls black fishing to natural makeup and y2k skinny nearly overnight)

also about fouz - does anyone know where she got her work done? was it in Kuwait or abroad? was she lucky or is their some magician esthetician in Kuwait doing excellent work? I may go to the World Cup so if there is some Houdini in Kuwait pls let me know so I can slide through

to be insecure and a billionaire is CRAZYYYYYY .. couldn't be me! she should really start traveling more sitting in the house is really driving her crazy.

wallah no shade to the others but Bahraini's and Omanis are the best people I ever met in the gulf. some of the best in the world. so kind and humble, I loved traveling to manama

idk but im never surprised to see her lavish lifestyle.. idk what she looks like in person but lets go on pics alone. if girls that look like youmi (nothing special facially imo and dresses and looks cheap) get 6 digit shopping sprees I can only imagine what type of sponsors she has. she is one of the few that *at least in pics* really looks beautiful and unique mashallah she is strikingly beautiful and still somehow looks natural as well. whatever work she did was well spent.
Btw I just saw her in a clip and she doesn’t look like her heavily edited pics. She is not unique at all imo. Face shape is average, her cheeks aren’t defined and her mouth and nose look weird.

Btw I just saw her in a clip and she doesn’t look like her heavily edited pics. She is not unique at all imo. Face shape is average, her cheeks aren’t defined and her mouth and nose look weird.
she edits herself to look like an imvu character lool. not my cup of tea but i understand why some people find her beautiful but most of it is edited...i dont think the exotic green or yellow eye color is real and all her friends have some sort of body dysmorphia because they never post anything without excessive filters...her birthday posts were all hella filtered especially shirins..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
she edits herself to look like an imvu character lool. not my cup of tea but i understand why some people find her beautiful but most of it is edited...i dont think the exotic green or yellow eye color is real and all her friends have some sort of body dysmorphia because they never post anything without excessive filters...her birthday posts were all hella filtered especially shirins..
People say that and ya she looks different in that video but that was years ago and she is still a pretty girl in that video I def wouldn’t call her ugly..I think the work she’s done in the last few years looks really good though

Her friend and her have the same filter but only negin looks like that.I think she had a good base + surgery has made her look beautiful but if you don’t agree that’s totally ok too we aren’t all going to find the same people beautiful. I just feel she looks good and seems to be unproblematic.. also she was with that Kurdish guy for a bit if she looked nothing like her pics he would’ve dropped her from day 1 but there was clearly some appeal there.

People say that and ya she looks different in that video but that was years ago and she is still a pretty girl in that video I def wouldn’t call her ugly..I think the work she’s done in the last few years looks really good though

Her friend and her have the same filter but only negin looks like that.I think she had a good base + surgery has made her look beautiful but if you don’t agree that’s totally ok too we aren’t all going to find the same people beautiful. I just feel she looks good and seems to be unproblematic.. also she was with that Kurdish guy for a bit if she looked nothing like her pics he would’ve dropped her from day 1 but there was clearly some appeal there.
i didn’t say she looks like an other person but it’s obvious that her pictures are heavily edited.
I wouldn’t say she has a really good base considering her bone and lip structure that are very average. My type of beauty is a young Monica Bellucci. There is also a Russian her IG is shuysskaya, she is so stunning even in motion, her bone structure is so perfect and she got nice facial features. I can say she really has a good base even if she has some work done, but negin not exactly imo

Reactions: 5
Yes....I think she is from one of the Tier 2 Saudi Royal families from Jeddah!
Oh I had no idea because she never posts about any family. This whole time I assumed she was just by herself 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I know someone mentioned earlier that she’s not really Saudi, but I was curious how she lives there without citizenship. I guess she must be then.

Oh I had no idea because she never posts about any family. This whole time I assumed she was just by herself 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I know someone mentioned earlier that she’s not really Saudi, but I was curious how she lives there without citizenship. I guess she must be then.
I don't get the constant convo about Tamara. I find her very plain and quite boring. She's had a lot done and still looks well.. average. Very bland personality too. Now you mention half saudi influencers... Fozaza intrigues me... whatever she's had done lately is good work. She's never looked better. She suits looking skinny.. she was always a bit chubby back in the day. I've followed her as long as I can remember maybe 8 or 9 years and I've never seen her have any kind of relationship. I find it a bit strange. She must be almost 40 now..

I don't get the constant convo about Tamara. I find her very plain and quite boring. She's had a lot done and still looks well.. average. Very bland personality too. Now you mention half saudi influencers... Fozaza intrigues me... whatever she's had done lately is good work. She's never looked better. She suits looking skinny.. she was always a bit chubby back in the day. I've followed her as long as I can remember maybe 8 or 9 years and I've never seen her have any kind of relationship. I find it a bit strange. She must be almost 40 now..
I agree, i don’t know why Tamara Keeps getting brought up. She’s a non factor and not interesting at all.

• Heart
I have always been curious about Tamarah being so secretive about her personal life. I do agree that she can be uninteresting at times.
I am not aware of Fozaza not being in any relationship. Is she the one who was recently freezing her eggs?

I always get shocked when I see Ola without the photoshop and filters…she always looks so different 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have always been curious about Tamarah being so secretive about her personal life. I do agree that she can be uninteresting at times.
I am not aware of Fozaza not being in any relationship. Is she the one who was recently freezing her eggs?
Yes she did freeze her eggs. Why would she go to such effort if she was not longing for a family? Its sad really, she appears to have it all but must be quite hard being 40 and eternally single..

I always get shocked when I see Ola without the photoshop and filters…she always looks so different 😳
Omg yess! She has to be one of the biggest catfish out!! What's the latest tea on her? Her husband is forever living in her pocket and goes on every influencer trip with her... Perhaps he doesn't allow her to travel without him? Does he not have his own interests? Does he come from wealth?

Last edited:
Girls have you seen this? Any idea who else is in it? Pretty sure this guy is gay? Wow Farhana is confident she can go on a reality show without her shady business being exposed?

She does. I was thinking that watching her nyfw stories, her face has lost a lot of volume
Girls have you seen this? Any idea who else is in it? Pretty sure this guy is gay? Wow Farhana is confident she can go on a reality show without her shady business being exposed?
wow another show about Dubai with no Emiratis to be found showcasing extreme wealth we def needed that.

Im really shocked how Lebanese ppl like loujain can keep showcasing extreme wealth like this as if it’s the only thing important in the world when they know the situation in Lebanon. Natasha aris just posted a pic of one box of fruity pebbles (American cereal) being $300?!?! Like wtf the inflation is so bad & all they care about is showing the meaningless things they have?!

Was just announced kris fade is in this dumb show... yuck. Something about him gives me the ick 🤢

Yes she did freeze her eggs. Why would she go to such effort if she was not longing for a family? Its sad really, she appears to have it all but must be quite hard being 40 and eternally single..

Omg yess! She has to be one of the biggest catfish out!! What's the latest tea on her? Her husband is forever living in her pocket and goes on every influencer trip with her... Perhaps he doesn't allow her to travel without him? Does he not have his own interests? Does he come from wealth?
That’s quite sad. Aren’t a few other Arab influencers also single (I know you don’t wanna hear about Tamarah lol but she is too and she’s in her mid 30s now). Tamarah also alluded to a break up of some sort that led to her body going through an immune issue and causing her to have food allergies etc. She didn’t out right say it but definitely implied it in her stories last year. Do these ladies maybe have a sugar daddy of some sort?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.