Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was working in Dubai around 2015/16 it’s in her tagged pics on IG. She worked in a hotel at the front desk. So I don’t believe that “sugar daddy whisked me away to Dubai for the weekend” troupe she has on her tiktok. He husband looks Omani to me based on some of his pics.
View attachment 1267509View attachment 1267511
That’s so crazy.. are there really khaleeji men that pretend to be Emirati/other nationalities?? I know of Omar Borkan but other than him lol 🤪 I know it’s super weird when women do it but it’s even weirder when a man does it.

girls we’ve got another one

he’s not even Arab idk why she calls him a DuBaI mAn? So weird it’s so weird how people appropriate khaleeji culture esp in Dubai

She was working in Dubai around 2015/16 it’s in her tagged pics on IG. She worked in a hotel at the front desk. So I don’t believe that “sugar daddy whisked me away to Dubai for the weekend” troupe she has on her tiktok. He husband looks Omani to me based on some of his pics.
View attachment 1267509View attachment 1267511
That’s so crazy.. are there really khaleeji men that pretend to be Emirati/other nationalities?? I know of Omar b I know it’s super weird when women do it but it’s even weirder when a man does it.

he’s not even Arab idk why she calls him a DuBaI mAn? So weird it’s so weird how people appropriate khaleeji culture esp in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As an Iranian I definitely don’t claim her nor do I ever want to 😂 😂

Mind you I heard his mom is of Iranian background. And Iranian are short as well. I’m 5’9” and I am insanely tall for an Iranian girl but that is bc true Persian are very tall even from ancient times. Anyways imo I don’t find him attractive either. If he is only 2 years younger then that would make him born 92 bc Fouz was born in 1990 if I am not mistaken
Both his mom and dad are of Iranian background. He is from the Al Sarraf family which is of Iranian background.

Reactions: 2
A lot of khaleejis don't care about haram and halal (as long as it isn't pork) .. as long as u say bismillah before u eat it's fine
Ok I’m not judging bs i find it very odd. Pork or not it still not halal meat. I would understand if you were starving to death but just for the leisure it’s really something that puts me off big time. There are alternatives fish/kosher meat bs yeah idk maybe it’s just me. And I know it’s really common among khaleejis

Reactions: 2
Spillllll
Okay so it goes way back to 2014 he was dating/fundin Sara el Khouly, former miss Egypt half Egyptian half Croatian. She was with MBJ before.. trying to be an influencer too hard, also a crazy girl that would do pretty much anything to grab a sheikhs attention. Back in her uni days she used to wear abaya and act all local then all the sudden she was Egyptian again. anyway I used to follow this girl also I don’t really remember her but her name was something with lulu and she somehow started posting in the same location as rrr and was also on and off with both Rashid and mansour she even had a RRR tattoo (desperate) 🤣 anyway he showed that he didn’t care about neither of them and got his wife (khawla) pregnant with twins. And both side chicks disappeared like fart in da wind. Rashid was the playboy back in his day. Driving around in French Riviera with his Bugatti and whole gang in black/orange cars with RRR all over it. OMG I totally forgot to mention that Sara and his wife had a Instagram drama. Or so she claimed 😂 that his wife was stalking her. Sara was a crazy girl 😗

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really love fouz and her style but since she give the birth of ahmed Its look like she never have a baby she’s traveling a lots without her baby or husband she’s a new mama I don’t understand how she’s not with her baby even when she’s in kuwait most of the time she’s out now pregnant again but I dont know its kinda weird that she’s not close with her baby

Reactions: 4
@marmar33
I never really followed Omar B but from what I’ve seen of him, I don’t remember him ever pretending to be Emirati or Khaleeji. Him and his brother always talk about Iraq and being Iraqi. They’re always eating iraqi food, listening to iraqi music and a lot of his male friends are Iraqi. His ex wife is an Iraqi. He doesn't even have a khaleeji look to pass by as one, the guy is literally tattooed from head to toe but as i said i never followed him so i might be missing something.

Reactions: 3
Ok I’m not judging bs i find it very odd. Pork or not it still not halal meat. I would understand if you were starving to death but just for the leisure it’s really something that puts me off big time. There are alternatives fish/kosher meat bs yeah idk maybe it’s just me. And I know it’s really common among khaleejis
TBF u can't ever be sure anything you're consuming is halal unless you've seen it in front of u .. so it's fair play imo 🤪

Reactions: 3
Guys have you seen this tiktoker “Amal al marzouky” she’s a mom always on live with her kids. I don’t get the hype around her she’s always screaming lol! isn’t she morrocan ?

Reactions: 1
@marmar33
I never really followed Omar B but from what I’ve seen of him, I don’t remember him ever pretending to be Emirati or Khaleeji. Him and his brother always talk about Iraq and being Iraqi. They’re always eating iraqi food, listening to iraqi music and a lot of his male friends are Iraqi. His ex wife is an Iraqi. He doesn't even have a khaleeji look to pass by as one, the guy is literally tattooed from head to toe but as i said i never followed him so i might be missing something.
he was actually and was deported for that as well as smoking weed in uae..it was mentioned in this forum actually thread #2 I think

View attachment 1274564 Oop that’s a tape in extension 🌚
Girl, I remember watching a friends Snapchat story of Fouzs VERY empty salon and she was getting extensions put in. This was around November 2019 just before covid times. I feel like she has been lying about it for years. If u look at recent videos the thickness of her hair has not-so-surprisingly declined😎

Reactions: 7
That’s so crazy.. are there really khaleeji men that pretend to be Emirati/other nationalities?? I know of Omar b I know it’s super weird when women do it but it’s even weirder when a man does it.

This reminds me of this guy on IG “dubai_gentle” I read somewhere he’s not even Emirati but that he’s British Pakistani , another Soniaxfyza? Haha. I remember coming across his IG years ago like 2013 maybe and then seeing him on the website “the dirty”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Real housewives of Dubai trailer just dropped and…it looks so lame and boring. I think it’ll flop tbh.

• Haha
Girl, I remember watching a friends Snapchat story of Fouzs VERY empty salon and she was getting extensions put in. This was around November 2019 just before covid times. I feel like she has been lying about it for years. If u look at recent videos the thickness of her hair has not-so-surprisingly declined😎
Could also be because of post pregnancy. After giving birth big clumps fall out, especially around the temples :( Not every woman gets their full hair back either.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Real housewives of Dubai trailer just dropped and…it looks so lame and boring. I think it’ll flop tbh.
Oh my goodness, I’ve just watched it. So cringe! It’s three minutes long and there was what, 2-3 references to sex and mention of a blowjob? So 3aib! To represent the UAE (so wrongly of course) like that?! عيبييبببب
Just utterly shameful and vapid.

Reactions: 7
@saffronparker omg such a cringe-fest, all the ladies look so boring and the show is really trying to be something it’s not. At the same time, it doesn’t standout from the rest of the housewives show. Nothing special about it. I don’t think I’ll be watching any of it.

I’m sticking to BH and SLC.

This reminds me of this guy on IG “dubai_gentle” I read somewhere he’s not even Emirati but that he’s British Pakistani , another Soniaxfyza? Haha. I remember coming across his IG years ago like 2013 maybe and then seeing him on the website “the dirty”
Omg who is he, whenever my Instagram is open he’s in my stories 🙄 Something is off with him for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.